NYMSuits.com Reviews

12/18/2014
NYMSuits.com Ratings and User Reviews. NYMSuits.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

NYMSuits.com Rating

More About NYMSuits.com

Recent Reviews for NYMSuits.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Great shopping experience,I was very impressed with clothing and I will be placing future orders
  • Dec 11, 2014
    NYMSuits is the second place that I have purchased a suit for my husband; however, it is the only online store that I have come back to in order to purchase suits for my husband. His suit size is not always available but I never leave without finding something, you cannot beat the price, and the packaging on arrival is far more professional than my previous online experience. Thank you for being such a professional!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I wish I could've bought more. I will soon, especially if I get the reward of the $100.00. Thanks There are great options from this store. Anyone looking for a good suit should check this place out.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I really wanted to take advantage of the buy 1 get 2 free offer, however I could not add them to my cart in my size. I hope the store will honor my purchase and provide me with the 3rd suit??? I am a very good customer and Carlos knows me well. A little sad I could not get it done on line, as this item does not sell in the store. Please feel free to call me at 646-620-4024 if needed. I hope you will honor the offer. Respectfully, Alfred
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I love the slim fit dress shirts.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    good suits good service good prices
    Dec 18, 2014
    I made a bad choice but NYM replaced w/o hesitation for a better choice. This is the 5th suit I have ordered from them and will only use them in the future.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    NYMSuits is actually not a bad place to shop.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Easy to obtain what I was looking for.
    Nov 28, 2014
    Needed a bow tie and suspender set in less than one week.. Received it in three days. excellent standard service !
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I was somewhat surprised at the variety of the shirts that I was looking for, and more surprised by the affordable prices.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    You were even cheaper than your rip-off representatives on eBay trying to make a huge profit on shipping. They even display your logo....tsk-tsk-tsk. Shameful reputartion they are giving you. If anything they should be slightly cheaper than the company site... untapped market going to waste.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I am satisfied with your product.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    The experience was simply great.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    Prices are great compared to what I've seen, customer service was A-1
  • Oct 30, 2014
    very good wed site
    Nov 16, 2014
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Grreeaatttttt Company, Honest and Unpretentious!
  • Oct 26, 2014
    great product and pricing
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Had item I wanted, did not have to search through a lot of items to find it.
    Oct 30, 2014
    Had the item I was searching for. It would be very helpful if close up detail photos, such as cuff, collar, pockets, lining, pant zipper area were included. Also, let the viewer know that the item, in this case a men's suit comes with a hanger and a garment bag.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    it has been a pleasant experience in purchasing suits with you. I have no complaints. I'm sill waiting on my return.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Nov 4, 2014
    Suit should be specific about the pants that they are free sized and you will have to have them altered if you are not a size 42- and the jacket sizing is off too- We only bought this suit because of groom wanting it- not top quality-sorry.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Some items you need more variety
    Oct 19, 2014