OE Wheels Reviews

01/16/2017
OE Wheels Ratings and User Reviews. OE Wheels is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 77 reviews. Last rated on 01/11/2017.

OE Wheels Rating

More About OE Wheels

Recent Reviews for OE Wheels

• Jan 11, 2017
    Very nice prices , very nice products over all loved it
  • Jan 11, 2017
    made call to verify what I was buying was correct very nice customer service and very helpful
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Word... Gonna look good with my new reps
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I neeeeed to train the tires at work without borrowing the other guys'
  • Jan 7, 2017
    The website was super easy to navigate and I know exactly what I ordered.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    great prices / low shipping charges but only 1 internationnal shipping method
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Would be nice to see a note somewhere that the wheel/tire sets come mounted and balanced or not. I was not able to find this information.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    very good website
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 6, 2017
    Good prices, no wait time for customer support, and pretty fast shipping.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Great prices, i can't wait to see the quality.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Great!
    Jan 11, 2017
    I wanted the silver ZR1 17x9.5/17x11 wheels with the machined lip, but they were not available. I waited for a couple weeks to see if they were back in stock, but they were not. So I bought the polished set of the same wheels. I'm not complaining in any way, and everything went 150% perfect with my order. I have sent a few of my friends to the website and they also bought a set of wheels through OE and will spread the word to everyone else I come across look to buy a set of wheels. I still wish the Silver set was available like I wanted, but I'm ok with the polished set. Thanks OEWHEELS
  • Dec 25, 2016
    OE WHEELS WEBSITE WAS AN EASY TO USE DOMAIN, ALLOWING ME TO FINISH OFF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING QUICKLY. THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE AND IM SURE THE QUALITY WILL BE EXCEPTIONAL!
  • Dec 23, 2016
    First time but great experience
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Thank you for having my automotive part for a good price!
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Jan 6, 2017
    Had issues of OE Wheels trying to Jack up the price of the wheels AFTER I purchased them and wanted more than the quoted price on line. Had to call and demand them to sell me the wheels at the original price. Not very happy with salesman that tried to rip me off.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    The site is simple although i haven't received my wheels hope they come in a timely manner and are a decent quality
    Jan 1, 2017
  • Dec 7, 2016
    I've never had a problem from y'all. I love the business and plan to always order from yall
    Dec 23, 2016
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Not certain that it said how long it would take to get parts, but I didn't look real hard, because there was only one option for shipping.
    Dec 20, 2016
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Dec 20, 2016
    This was my first purchase from OE wheels, and I was very pleased. The prices were great, the wheels are oem quality and they showed up to my doorstep in two days. I was very impressed.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    OE Wheels seems to be a very good source for quality wheel products for my Audi. Dealers are so expensive, yet I can find what I need more affordably. I was able to contact a representative by phone to make sure these parts fit my specific vehicle and order same day. Although I am not a fan of telephone answering systems per se, this was not that difficult to migrate through.
    Dec 23, 2016