OEMPCWorld.com Reviews

08/21/2014
OEMPCWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. OEMPCWorld.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 08/12/2014.
OEMPCWorld is a DRAM and Flash memory wholesaler. Sandisk, Samsung, Gigaram, Toshiba, Hynix, Micron and more. New items and hard to find discontinued items are always in stock and ready to ship from 8MB to 256GB.
Circle of Excellence - OEMPCWorld.com

2009 Winner

OEMPCWorld.com Rating

More About OEMPCWorld.com

Recent Reviews for OEMPCWorld.com

• Aug 12, 2014
    prices are fantastic, checkout was fast and easy...
  • Jun 29, 2014
    The ordering was thorough and accurate because the format was easy to follow.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great prices, free shipping over 20 bucks. I will start here when looking for stuff.
    Jul 16, 2014
    Why the hell do you have all of these products listed if every one is not in stock, and then you want to sell me some other generic brand instead. UPDATE YOUR INVENTORY! Its hideously misleading to see you selling all of these products that in reality are not available.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    The page looks very technical or plain and technical. Would love to see color more color. What I Liked the most is: That I put my pc info. in your page and wha-la it searched my pc for correct item to use!!! Good stuff!!! And second..the offer of the Static-Band.This was a great assist!!! Thank you!!!
    Jun 23, 2014
    I Love oempcworld! Especially the part where your system checks my pc for most accurate parts to use. However... I see you have The Roland Fantom X adaptor which connects the memory card on to the fantom keyboard/synth and It was unattainable. I couldn't click on it nor did it pop up, tho you have it listed. Please send me the link to this object to tuangelveyo@gmail.com. Love you guys keep up the good work!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with both my previous purchases from you. One stick didn't work, but at your prices I didn't mind. All my friends know about you, but not all have computers online. We use the sticks in our embroidery machines.
    Jun 16, 2014
    128 MB USB sticks are hard to find. I am so glad you make them available.If I or my (not so computer literate friends) need some more in the future, I will certainly order from you again.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    my information is only to be shared with OEMPCWorld.com
  • May 24, 2014
    OEMPCWorld.com is the only place I order memory from. As always no problems and get what i asked for. thank you!
  • May 15, 2014
    The site made it difficult to upgrade my order. Prior information was deleted so I had to start all over again after I changed the # of items ordered.
    May 31, 2014
  • May 10, 2014
    I would have bought more items but you fail to carry my laptop information to my continue shopping so I decided I did not want to enter the information again and I stopped shopping
    May 27, 2014
    Your employees are fantastic.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Received a quick reply to my concerns about my recent purchase and clear directions as to a remedy.
    May 25, 2014
    Excellent customer service, and knowledgeable staff!