OEMPCWorld.com Reviews

03/03/2015
OEMPCWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. OEMPCWorld.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.
OEMPCWorld is a DRAM and Flash memory wholesaler. Sandisk, Samsung, Gigaram, Toshiba, Hynix, Micron and more. New items and hard to find discontinued items are always in stock and ready to ship from 8MB to 256GB.
Circle of Excellence - OEMPCWorld.com

2009 Winner

OEMPCWorld.com Rating

More About OEMPCWorld.com

Recent Reviews for OEMPCWorld.com

• Mar 3, 2015
    Good service. Site very informative & easy to navigate. Prices are very good when viewed in a comparative light with other vendors & retailers.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I really like that there is somewhere that I can find 2Gb sticks & for a very reasonable price. For my embroidery machine, it will only accept up to 2 Gb memory sticks for the design transfer to use in the machine.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    The Olympus XD picture card for my camera from OEMPCWorld.com always fits my Picasa computer photo Library program, and some companies have sent me cards that are not able to take on my computer. I always get these cards from OEMPCWorld now.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I always have a great experience with pcworld and a very easy time finding what I need which always works wonderful in my pc's, THANKS .
  • Feb 7, 2015
    don't like disclaimer for prices of items posted online
    Feb 12, 2015
    On line chat not very helpful.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    I was glad to find the ram I was looking for!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Kept on saying my info was incorrect at checkout & erasing my info!!!!!!!!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Was a bit difficult to check out. I had a store credit, but that option was not available in the dropdown list. So I choose paypal and had to enter a price of $0.01 to complete the transaction.
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    This is the first time i purchased the component from OEMPCWorld.com. Their Shopping website is userfriendly. Easy to order & check out our requirements. I am intresting to purchase the components based on my requirements in future also.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    Very happy I have found you and the products I was looking for, thanks again. C Blair
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Thank you for a great buying session. I look forward to my new memory for my desktop! Thanks again!!! :)
    Jan 22, 2015
    Thank you for the fast delivery of my order! My memory works great and I have already recommended you to afew of my friends! Thanks again and keep up the "GREAT SERVICE"!!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I was referred to site by a Roland USA sales Rep. and was pleased with prices and experience. The site was easy to navigate and easy to find the information /specifications I needed. Was plan to use site in the future and would like to receive update and newletter via email.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Love the pricing, easy to find items
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Thanks for the great pricing on the USB flash drive I ordered.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    looks like you are a good place to do business.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Good website to do business with.
  • Dec 6, 2014