Office Chairs Unlimited Reviews

08/01/2015
Office Chairs Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Office Chairs Unlimited is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

Office Chairs Unlimited Rating

More About Office Chairs Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Office Chairs Unlimited

• Jul 31, 2015
    good prices on ERA chairs with free shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    This was the only site where I could find a chair with a mid high back to accommodate a very heavy employee. Everything that I looked at elsewhere was for TALL people. All heavy people are not tall!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    No issues at all. Nice chair.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Ording was very easy, but let me see tohe product when it arrives!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    They have great customer service and a variety of chairs. I work at the courthouse and finding chairs for Judges that are reasonably priced is not always easy to do. I will continue to order chairs through this company.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Smooth ordering process. Easy site navigation. Free shipping.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Exceptional customer service. They really know their products.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    should list more clearly of the material typle. such as what kind of leather. Leather does not mean really leather. It spent me 1 day to search the product online to make sure what type of the material.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I own 8 companies and growing. Office supplies and furniture is a growing need for me.
    Jul 16, 2015
    no tracking information was provided I had to call to get delivery info box was pretty beet up someone strapped it so it would not fall apart chair is not as comfortable as I expected I was worried about that, not beingable to try first

From Office Chairs Unlimited

I am sorry to hear of your unhappy experience with us. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our customer service department.
    check out was very easy
    Jul 14, 2015
    Competitive pricing, and free shipping.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    2nd time purcahsing
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    the plastic handle to adjust the angle of the backrest came broke out of the box.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    good prices.
    Jul 2, 2015
    It seems like most everyone loves this company but a few have had some unhappy circumstances. Majority rules though. My order was shipped fast, no issues and the chair is great.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    good qulaity products
    Jun 22, 2015
    Great customer service. I had a problem with a part that was missing from my package. They sent it overnight to me.
    competitive pricing
    Jun 23, 2015
    my office chair is pretty comfortable. I wish I had ordered it with arms though. How do I do that?? Can you let me know?
    Jun 26, 2015
    Impressive. Shipping was very fast.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 15, 2015
    we r happy with our purcahse