Office Depot Reviews

08/31/2015
Office Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Office Depot is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 27335 reviews.
OfficeDepot.com offers over 12,000 office products and supplies. The site features a supplies QuickFind, for those hard-to-find machine supplies.

Office Depot Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Office Depot

2003 Winner

Office Depot Rating

More About Office Depot

Recent Reviews for Office Depot

• Aug 31, 2015
    Frustrating with the coupon codes to add/delete items to meet the coupon
    VERY NICE WEB DESIGN
    they are great
    Great customer service
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I was disappointed that there were no multi packs in the local store, and the prices are higher than I remember.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    It was an easy to use website checkout was easy
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have used online shopping with home depot several times. It is very useful for me because I have trouble walking (bad knees). I VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Customer Service gave me a coupon code for 2 free movie tickets but site would not let me use it!! Disappointed!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I ordered here because they always have my item in stock, as opposed to their competitor who doesn't stock it and can't/won't order it.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Too much info asked for. I had problems with my sign in passwords again. I could not use my$20 rewards card on the on-line order. Not really user friendly. I do not understand why the on-line order price is different from the store price!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    i have applied for a credit but you turned me down i make plenty of money just because my credit is not up to part i have a family memeber have a card and have not paid yet so thanks anyway
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The only place I could find that had what I needed when I needed it. Thanks!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    need more related items to give me ideas what else to buy
  • Aug 31, 2015
    First time ordering online. This is cool
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I was not satisfied with the PayPal screen which did not allow me to specify which credit card/bank I wished payment to be charged to--I still don't know if it will be a direct debit on my checking account or charged to my Visa.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    it was the only merchanat that carried my purchase so it was easy
  • Aug 27, 2015
    My $20 reward didn't register right away so I wasn't sure if I was getting it.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Simple order using my reward coupon.