Office Depot Reviews

08/29/2015
Office Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Office Depot is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 27276 reviews.
OfficeDepot.com offers over 12,000 office products and supplies. The site features a supplies QuickFind, for those hard-to-find machine supplies.

Office Depot Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Office Depot

2003 Winner

Office Depot Rating

More About Office Depot

Recent Reviews for Office Depot

• Aug 29, 2015
    it was a pleasant expirence
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Overall had a pleasant experience purchasing from office depot.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    your price was higher but you had it in stock
  • Aug 29, 2015
    love your company. hate the coupon codes that don't work or excludes items.
    improve service at store
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I feel that the shipping charges were steep, but I ordered anyway. Next time I hope I will need more items to qualify for free shipping. Overall my experience was an excellent one.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Very frustrated trying to combine educator club memberships.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I am happy to have gotten this computer. I tried to purchase one over tax free weekend from Sam's Club due to no tax, but after speaking with them twice on the phone for more information they cancelled my order on my. I am very upset with them over this since I now had to pay tax. If I had know this I would not have ordered with them.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I love office depot. always have the best values.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    great online buy experience, fast notice for store pick up (less than half hour)
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Generally i always prefer to buy from Office Depot, plus it gives me rewards everytime i buy
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It is easy and convinient to shop.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Decided to check out website because I received a coupon in the mail. Priced products to amazon.com and it came out a few dollars cheaper! And I won't have to wait for it to be delivered because I can pick up my Office Depot order locally : )
    Aug 29, 2015
    Love the feature online that designates products available in store! Fortunately, Everything I needed was available to order online and pick up in store. I had 48 hours to pick up my order before they returned it to the shelves. When I arrived, 1 of the items was unavailable. Store did not notify me. Workers were apologetic and friendly. They even suggested to substitute products. This worked in my favor as I got more of the product I needed and the credit back for the price difference.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    One of the sales managers, Chad Bevalacqua, was kind enough to help me out to the car with my chair and assisted me in getting into the car itself. The store has great customer service, I even bought the two year protection plan after Chad explained it to me. Thank you. I really like my chair.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I have been purchasing from Office Depot for over 10 years and have always been satisfied.
    Aug 29, 2015
    I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF OFFICE DEPOT FOR YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I always make purchases at Office Depot for my teaching materials as needed.
    Aug 29, 2015
    I called because I had an issue with my purchase. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told they were in a meeting. So I told her I would call later that day. When I called that afternoon and asked to speak with a supervisor again was told they were not available and was hung up on. I called a local Office Depot when I explained to the manager what had happen he ask me to come into the store that he would help me resolve the issue. I appreciate everything he did for me. I was extremely angry at the way the customer service center treated me.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    This is the first time shopping online. I'm excited to see how fast I receive my order. The closest office Depot is in Wilmington and that's about 30miles from the post. This will make shopping more convenient.
    Aug 29, 2015
    It was the first time I ordered on line . I was very please with my order and how fast I received the order . So I will order again in the future.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I love the friendliness and service at Office Depot.