OfficeFurniture2go.com Reviews

10/23/2014
OfficeFurniture2go.com Ratings and User Reviews. OfficeFurniture2go.com is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2014.

Recent Reviews for OfficeFurniture2go.com

• Oct 16, 2014
    Great new office desk at a great price with FREE shipping!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    For now am satisfied with the product Just hope the product last me for a time
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Many options to choose from
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Looked at a number of Office Furniture websites and this was by far the best
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Today I ordered a 10' conference table. Any questions that were not answered on the web page, were answered when I called and talked to the Customer Service Rep. They also told me that my table was made to order, and would be shipped from Alabama:) :) :) The warranty also sounded very good, not that I know yet. The customer service rep was very knowledgable!! Great Experience So Far.......
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I was very impressed with the large selection. There was something to please anyone! Thank you!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    the desk had a couple nicks on it
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    very hard to put together for a non-technical person(s). Screws for drawers were the wrong size
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    Very nice file cabinet. Well designed and built
  • Sep 24, 2014
    A lot of choice and very detail description
  • Sep 16, 2014
    very easy to purchase item from office furniture
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    After researching online this table was the best priced for the quality
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    It was fairly quick and easy, i however shipped the items to our corporate office in North Carolina instead of our office in Atlanta, I'm a frequent online shopper so maybe the bill to and ship to address differential need to be a little more defined, I know it was my fault for being in a hurry.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Very easy and quick interaction.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Clean design, easy to use. Great search. Fast, easy check-out
  • Sep 3, 2014
    We greatly like the item we received and are ordering another, Thank you, CC
  • Sep 2, 2014
    looking forward to receive order
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Good quality, easy ordering, good prices, fast delivery.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I love the guarantee that ths product comes with. It looks very sturdy and well made. What I love most is it comes fully assembled.
    Sep 16, 2014
    The file cabinet was poorly made, and the not all the screw holes were drilled out. When I returned it to the store, they didn't want to accept it at first. I called ahead and was told to bring it in. When the Mgr came over, he said I needed to call the toll free number and request a pick-up. I said I'm here now and demand a refund. After waiting 30 mins, my refund was processed.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I was very pleased to receive free shipping.
    Sep 6, 2014