OfficeMax Reviews

08/21/2014
OfficeMax Ratings and User Reviews. OfficeMax is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3286 reviews.
OfficeMax.com offers over 30,000 items online. The site carries a large selection of office supplies and business machines including office furniture, briefcases, presentation materials, printers, peripherals, fax machines, copiers, phone systems and more. OfficeMax.com also provides a variety of services such as express orders for frequently purchased products, usage... Show More OfficeMax.com offers over 30,000 items online. The site carries a large selection of office supplies and business machines including office furniture, briefcases, presentation materials, printers, peripherals, fax machines, copiers, phone systems and more. OfficeMax.com also provides a variety of services such as express orders for frequently purchased products, usage reporting, online order tracking, order-by-number features and an informational resource center.

OfficeMax Rating

More About OfficeMax

Recent Reviews for OfficeMax

• Aug 21, 2014
    I would like to use more than one reward card per order at checkout on the web site. This would result in more items per order.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    You really don't want to know.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    made shopping for school supplies easy, especially with the "pick up at store" option
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Your online ordering is frustrating. I had to start all over after entering my credit card number. Took way too much time.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    there was no horizontal arrow to move the page, I couldn't see the prices.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    the experience buying in office max online is very good for me, and delivery in store
  • Aug 21, 2014
    checkout with credit card had issues, called and got it resolved
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I wanted to buy a few USB thumbdrives and I forgot. I wish I could go back after submitting my purchase and quickly add a few drives. If i buy them separate my shipping will probably go up.
    I'm happy with Office Max, i found this product with Office Max
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Use it often- happy with products and service.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Shopping at OfficeMax has always been a good experience. We shop there a lot.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    The process was quick and easy.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    First time ever using OfficeMax and we switched to get rewards on our MasterCard. Compared prices to Staples and while they were about even, OfficeMax was slightly higher. We also has absolutely no way to enter a promo code at the end of our checkout, even after calling the customer service number we found no way to add it to the checkout, the customer service rep ended up adding it on over the phone on his end. Needless to say this was a less than satisfactory first time use.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent quality and website well laid out and easy to use
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I found a bag I was looking for at the fraction of the original cost.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Very pleased with our order
    Aug 21, 2014
    two of the picture frames I received were shattered, however I guess I should understand that is no reflection on OfficeMax that would be on the shipper of your products. However I was planning to use those immediately so it was a bit frustrating when I opened the box.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    OfficeMax does an EXCELLENT job with their products. Not only do they stand behind them, their delivery is second to none.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Our company loves OfficeMax. They always deliver on time as well as standing behind their products. They give us a great rate too on office supplies.
    Aug 21, 2014
    i was pleasantly surprised @ the ease of using the online order
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    OMG, next day delivery with in-house service