OfficeMax Reviews

07/30/2014
OfficeMax Ratings and User Reviews. OfficeMax is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3398 reviews.
OfficeMax.com offers over 30,000 items online. The site carries a large selection of office supplies and business machines including office furniture, briefcases, presentation materials, printers, peripherals, fax machines, copiers, phone systems and more. OfficeMax.com also provides a variety of services such as express orders for frequently purchased products, usage... Show More OfficeMax.com offers over 30,000 items online. The site carries a large selection of office supplies and business machines including office furniture, briefcases, presentation materials, printers, peripherals, fax machines, copiers, phone systems and more. OfficeMax.com also provides a variety of services such as express orders for frequently purchased products, usage reporting, online order tracking, order-by-number features and an informational resource center.

OfficeMax Rating

More About OfficeMax

Recent Reviews for OfficeMax

fast and free delivery over $50
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I really enjoyed using the website, very easy to navigate.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Shop at OfficeMax, in-store usually, for business and personal computer, printer, and general office supply needs. The employees are very helpful and nice.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    it was easy to find what i needed.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I was very pleased to see that OfficeMax still carried the same phone system that I purchased 4 years ago. This means that I was able to add to my current system without having to replace everything!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    for the free tote there was nowhere to enter the code so I placed it in the purchase order number
    very competitive pricing!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    CHECK OUT WAS IMPOSSIABLE WANTED TO USE MY BILL ME LATER ACCT. AND IT WOULD NOT GO TO THE POP UP FOR THAT NO MATER WHAT IT KEPT TELLING ME TO ENTER NAME AND ADDRESS HAD TO BE COMPLETED AFTER TRYING 3 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS HAD TO PUT IT ON MY HUSBANDS CHARGE CARD VERY DISAPPOINTED EVEN CALLED AND THEY SAID A POP UP WOULD APPEAR AND IT NEVER DID I HAVE USED MY BILL ME LATER ACCOUNT A MILLION TIMES
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Please fix your website to show the promotional code section.I had to close out the officemax.com website multiple times and re-order for the promo code box to show up.It was a very frustrating experience!I spent a total of $245.
    I LOVE ALL THE PRODUCTS FROM OFFICE MAX
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I shop at Office Max a lot but this is the first time I've tried ordering my ink and paper on line. It was really easy.
    Quick and easy purchase
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I always shop in-store, and the employees are very helpful. This phone system was no longer available in the store, so I had to go online. That's the main problem; and the coupon was not clear to me. I phoned the store to get details from "Josh", and he explained the MaxPerks program, which I had apparently not 'activated' ? Anyway, the reason for the low 'scores' on the earlier part of this survey is due to the hassle that, for me, is inherent in purchasing online. Nothing wrong with the site, product (I hope)or the employees; just technology. This won't deter me from buying products from Office Max in the future! Online? Hope not.
    Like the service...
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It was very easy to order from the web site.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    very good service and price.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    well pleased. Agent very helpful and knows products.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I was DELIGHTED TO find the ink for my model Epson Stylus Photo R800 printer. However the checkout process became VERY FRUSTRATING because though a statement said gift cards/rewards cards could be used. In reality this was only for a gift card # and its pin. Sadly there was no way for me to input the rewards card #. If the statement had only said gift cards or would take my rewards card #, my shopping experience would have been great.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great site and online experience.
    Jul 29, 2014
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I love shopping here! Its the most consistent and convenient.
    Jul 29, 2014
    I think it's ridiculous to receive my "item has been shipped" confirmation almost 3 weeks after receiving the item. The driver also did not call me like I requested on the phone and it was confirmed I would receive a call. I wasted over 2 hours trying to locate my item.