Ohio Power Tool Reviews

10/24/2014
Ohio Power Tool Ratings and User Reviews. Ohio Power Tool is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

Ohio Power Tool Rating

More About Ohio Power Tool

Recent Reviews for Ohio Power Tool

• Oct 23, 2014
    They had exactly what I needed at a fraction of the cost I had been quoted elsewhere!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    i like you guys prices
  • Oct 16, 2014
    went looking for an impact gun, found one. Easy pay. No bs. Cheaper than most other places. Shipping a little high, but tolerable.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    very good prices on tool and equiptment
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    The only gripe I have is not with Ohio Power Tool. It is with UPS they delaid my shipment because the first drive did not make sure that we were home which we were and left a tag saying that we were not home. The second driver (our Regular) deliverd it the next day with no problem. UPS needs to get it together. Ohio Power Tool was great.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    We were very happy to find what we needed and satisfied with the prices.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchase
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I will have to use them for my future purchases. Being that I am a mechanic, I'm sure I will be back soon enough.
    Oct 22, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    your prices were very competitive
  • Oct 1, 2014
    you should be able to verify and accept international credit card
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The website functions smoothly, though better filtering options would be useful. It would also be nice if the site made use of the full width of the screen - for better visibility. There seems to be a nice selection of products available. The shipping charges were quite high. It doesn't make sense the way shipping calculators can vary so much from one site to another, even if the carrier and delivery option is the same.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Great products fair prices
  • Sep 25, 2014
    We are very pleased with our jackets and look forward in getting much use out of them.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 8, 2014
    What was provided was as close to the item as I could find. Any negatives are directly related to this tool being discontinued and is by no means any kind of poor reflection on Ohio Power Tool.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    extremely happy with phone interaction and prompt callback. Will recommend to others within our organization as well as our purchasing department
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Found you on the internet last weekend while looking for parts for my IR2141, which I ordered yesterday from you by telephone. No more sending out my impacts to be repaired because I found you, a place that has all the parts.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Good company, cheapest price around and great "Before the sale" customer support.
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    thanks for a good honest price on my purchase! and ease of checkout.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Great pricing on new tools, and would definitely buy from Ohio again!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great Website and Company. Prices were great!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    They graciously accepted my return for full credit and with no hassles. I appreciate that.