Ohio Power Tool Reviews

08/27/2016
Ohio Power Tool Ratings and User Reviews. Ohio Power Tool is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.

Ohio Power Tool Rating

More About Ohio Power Tool

Recent Reviews for Ohio Power Tool

• Aug 26, 2016
    I have been shopping for this product for a year.I Found it here And love looking at there selections and the tools and they sell a lot of what I use on a day to day basis .
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Just heard of them thought to try them
  • Aug 24, 2016
    shipping could offer other option like ups or fed ex ground, with clearer delivery time
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Purchases made easy..
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Good selection of tools at a fair & competitive price.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Would like to see a free shipping option with maybe if you spend 150.00 or more would be nice. Your prices are good versus Amazon
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Its hard to find someone that ships to the US Virgin Islands....Thanks
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    I ordered 4 drill bits and found out I only needed 2 and wasn't sure if and/or how I could possibly return 2 of them unopened. Thank you, Jon Starkey
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Happy. Will better know once items have arrived.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Easy purchase from Ohio Power Tool
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Fast and easy experience
  • Aug 11, 2016
    So far I've received quality tools from Ohio Power Tool, but I don't like paying shipping. I'd likely purchase elsewhere if shipping was free
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    Received product on time just as I had ordered @ reasonable price.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Waiting to see if you actually have it in stock, I should be able to see that status before I place order! Is it???
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Great price and promotional deal that closed the sale.
    Aug 26, 2016
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Shopping for American made porta power that I could afford, for hours. Your site doesn't say one way or the other.....but with the original price and the great sale price I am hoping it is American made.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 14, 2016
    ARRIVED WHEN THEY SAID IT WAS GOING TO. PRODUCT WORKS GOOD. WILL DEFINITELY GIVE THEM THE REST OF MY BUSINESS.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    smooth easy transaction
    Aug 15, 2016
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Aug 11, 2016
    All I got was e mail, order canceled, no call or reason.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    Bought a heated jacket for my wife. Received in a timely manner but the battery was damaged. Emailed with customer service about this issue and I was told that a replacement was in the mail and I'd receive in a few days. After a week and a half I emailed customer service that I hadn't received anything yet. I was informed that the email stating "a replacement was being mailed" wasn't intended for me and a replacement battery wasn't headed my way after all. Very disappointed and confused how those emails apparently "weren't for me"? Other than that I'm satisfied with my purchase but probably won't be buying from Ohio Power Tool again due to this customer service BS!