Old Navy Reviews

07/04/2015
Old Navy Ratings and User Reviews. Old Navy is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 33 reviews.
Old Navy offers a wide range of affordable casual clothing and accessories for adults, kids, and babies. Their merchandise includes jeans, khakis, logo T-shirts, sweats, sleepwear, boxers, and personal care items. Old navy also carries "Mom-to-Be, an online-exclusive maternity line, and Dog Supply
Circle of Excellence - Old Navy

2003 Winner

Old Navy Rating

More About Old Navy

Recent Reviews for Old Navy

• May 10, 2015
    Didn't like the the price increased from when I selected the product, to putting it in the cart. Also, don't like paying $29 for your jeans when they're routinely on sale for $19, and sometimes even at $7. I will say that adding Tall sizes is an improvement, I just have to see how much of one when they come in.
  • May 10, 2015
    My kids love old navy and I love the ease of shopping online...the perks from my oldnavy card help also. :-)
  • May 10, 2015
    Disappointed the woman's Mother's Day code couldn't be used on all items
  • May 4, 2015
    I would like to have the option of checking how much of a discount I could get with a promo code BEFORE I submit my email and credit card information.
  • May 4, 2015
    I love Old Navy and tell everyone about my Old Navy visa!
  • May 4, 2015
    I love to shop at old navy and was just at Gap.
  • May 4, 2015
    I got an email stating I could use the promotion code LOVE to get 35% off and it did not allow me to use the code, I was pretty disappointed but continued to make my purchase being that the price wasn't to bad and shipping was free.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    It is not easy to search SKU numbers on the site......tag on clothing are not descriptive enough. Coupon was for online and should be available in the store at the same time.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great for kids clothes
    May 12, 2015
    I love Old Navy! Just having a hard time with sizes for the kids boys are in a weird phase, pre-teen, teen and the pants at Old navy have never ever fit my daughter they are always too big.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    The promotion SUNSHINE for 40% off would not apply to my order, nor did it provide a response of not meeting the requirements. I viewed the details and it appears it should have been applied. Very dissatisfied with this.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I was a faithful shopper of Old Navy from the late 90's early 00's. The quality of the clothes has gone down where I find myself going back to Macy's despite their prices just because of the quality. Even for my children. For myself I have gained weight so the plus size clothing cannot be tried on in the stores near me because you don't carry them in the stores so I spend at Torrid, Lane Bryant, Avenue and other stores that are so much more expensive but I don't mind because I like going in the store to try on the clothes.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Can't use super cash on many items. Should be clearer about what those instead of finding out at checkout. I spent an hour adjusting my cart to try to take advantage my super cash and in the end wasn't able to use it so used another promotion instead. It was also difficult to figure out where to enter the super cash code. I doubt I will purchase online again.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Wish you combine promo codes/super cash/hot deals,etc to save more!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I was disappointed to find out that the underwear was not discounted even 10% with the promotion. However I appreciate the promotion of 30% off.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Always able to find quality stylish clothing at affordable prices
  • Apr 15, 2015
    The only problem I have with my order is that there were some items that had a discount, yet the TAXDAY promo was still applied. There were other items that were on sale even less, and it didn't qualify for the promo because it was under "everyday steal". I wouldn't consider $4 off a steal when I can go to target and get that same item for less than the "steal" amount.
    May 2, 2015
    $4 off of a $39 product doesnt mean it should qualify as a great deal, to where coupon codes couldn't be applied
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I only started shopping for the fist time tonight, but you're website is easy to acsess, and checkout is a breeze.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Take a look at Sheinside, I think your prices could be more competitive with theirs for certain things. They are gaining ground in women's apparel. I also think shipping charges could be reduced to around $3/$4.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Love getting the emails about 50% off sails. Very convenient for my family.
    Apr 9, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I enjoyed using this site very well. The prices and quality are very satisfactory.
    Apr 6, 2015
    I was very satisfied with my items..