OldWillKnottScales Reviews

10/20/2014
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 10/17/2014.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• Oct 17, 2014
    I can't evaluate the scale until I try it, but will let you know. I'm a Heart Failure Nurse Practitioner, and my patients need to weigh themselves DAILY. If I like this one, I may eventually be negotiating with you for many, many more.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    Good product and useful features
  • Sep 30, 2014
    This is a great sight to find items for people who want sustentative products.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Great company but the German scale they sold me is not that great
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I ordered the My Weigh T-2. I guess I should have consulted a customer service representative. It looks like the maximum weigh for this scale is 400 grams. I need to be able to weigh up to. 3500 grams plus the weight of a container, so I will need to buy another. Not your problem, mine.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great place. This is the 3rd visit. I will come again.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    the staff is VERY knowledgeable and helpful!! We had a problem with an incorrect delivery address and they resolved it immediately.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 3, 2014
    None. Too soon to know
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Your checkout was very frustrating
  • Sep 21, 2014
    site works well and is straightforward - I hate pop ups, etc.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I just received the product but have not opened or tried it out yet.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    love my new scale, only thing detrimental about this purchase is the battery was dead
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    very happy using it now
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    I could not read the scale accurately. Weighing myself became a two-person experience. I stood on the ssale and someone else had to bend over and read the numbers close up. Not accepiablle. Had to return scale, reluctantly.
    Sep 23, 2014
    Is a good product for the money
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Nice selection, and prices. Loking forward to my new scale. Have had it with digitals not accurate and batteries are expensive.
    Sep 16, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I look forward to get the scale that I purchase for a friend.
    Sep 14, 2014
    I liked the website and ordering the product was easy. Hopefully, it will last a long time.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    inexpensive products, but quality; some name brand. very extensive warrentys. great assesorys, some of the products already comes with the assesorys; but it doesnt they have a great selection.
    Sep 8, 2014
    my package arived on time and complete but was damaged. called customer service and they took a new product off the self and tested to make sure it operates properly, then sent the replacement out that day. that was awsome. i back this site and even google backs this site. you have three ways your order is inssured.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    The scale was delivered within a few days which was sooner then the two weeks. Had problems with scale, called company and they were able fix the scale. I am very happy with the scale and also with the person at your company for the help over phone.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I really appreciated their explanation about the free shipping. We always think when free shipping is offered the purchase is shipped literally by "SNAIL" mail… In the case of Old Will it looks like it may arrive fairly quickly.
    Oct 4, 2014