OldWillKnottScales Reviews

07/30/2014
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 42 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• Jul 21, 2014
    Enjoyed reading other folks comments. I expect to be as happy with my purchase as they were!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very hard to hold the it kept going back to the screen that showed all scales
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Nice site and easy to use
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    The Scales web site was easily navigable.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Your customer service is FANTASTIC! I had no idea what type of item needed to buy and the online chat guided me through the process quickly and easily providing several options as well as explaining what I didn't understand! Thank you so much!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    It was fast and easy. I used PAypal to purchase and it was very easy to use and informative.
    Jul 14, 2014
    Was my first time. Had an overall great experience and love the product.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 3, 2014
    Quick delivery as promised.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    The scale is *GREAT* and it was much cheaper than other places that I've looked. Also, shipping was very fast. I'm a very satisfied customer. :-)
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    Great place to purchas scales.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    The shipping charges are OUTRAGEOUS!The price of shipping would probably deter me from ordering again from this company.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    Good quality scale, affordable, and delivered quickly.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    Extremely fast delivery!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jun 30, 2014
    This scale is a perfect little scale for my needs. I love the fact that the weight display is removable for large packages. The email option is extremely handy. As for customer service, it exceeded my expectations. I like the down to earth note that is included in the package. It makes you feel like you are buying from home town vendors even though it is purchased in this electronic age the electronic way. I will recommend this sight to anyone who ever needs these type items.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    I am basically satisfied with all aspects of purchase except for the fact that I ordered 1scale and got two
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Products are new in original packaging and arrived on time
  • Jun 16, 2014
    well satisfied with product I bought
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I am so pleased with my overall experience! I found exactly what i was looking for at very reasonable prices. The Owners manual .pdf is right on the same page for downloading. I can't remember when a merchant had it so together as Old Will Knott Scales. I highly recommend them & will definitely use & recommend them in the future! Overall I give a rating of 11 out of 10!
  • Jun 11, 2014
    They have scales well organized to find what you need. And have all the stuff needed for calibration. Also each product has the detail needed to make the right choice. It was easy to compare and find what I wanted. Prices are good too.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Great site. Easy to navigate. Excellent selection and prices.
    Jun 20, 2014