OldWillKnottScales Reviews

12/18/2014
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• Dec 17, 2014
    I want to evaluate after delivered.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Had very good prices.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    very important with simplicity of ordering... have problems with some sites ,I have found over thinking they are guilty of.. I don't use those sites... thanks for the ease of your company..
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have not received my product so I can not really give a great opinion on the product. All other aspects of my ordering on line was fine. Pricing was great
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I will have comments after I receive my merchandise!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Wanted a scale to weigh venison, turkey, rabbit, elk,etc. but also needed for everyday recipes and even smaller items. This scale seems to have the features, warranty and quality I am needing.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Have not tried it yet. I just now ordered it online. If all goes well, you may not hear from me again.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    This purchase is replacement of same scale that malfunctioned and has quit working. I have same scale at another store that has operated for 5 years so am suprized taht have had difficulty with one here
    Dec 8, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    The equipment appears to be well built and durable. I was not able to locate the weight of the hanging scale but may have overlooked it. Ask me an opinion after I have received the scale and used it.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I would have liked a spreadsheet to cross--compare more easily.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 4, 2014
    A+ Service, Product Quality & Shipping
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    Got recommendation from the patry chef from the croissant class i took with my friends.and she had the same model for 10-15 years now and still functional!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I have ordered, but not yet received the item, so have no input on this transaction!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    A great experience ! Very Impressed.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I loved your website. Easy to move around in and find what you are looking for---and in the price range you select. Can't beat it.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I was satidfied until it gave me no option to to back out of the survey once I expereinced the length of the survey.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Very easy to order, looking forward into getting my items.
    Nov 12, 2014
    It has shown an error message, but will try the fixes first before I would return it.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 4, 2014
    They dont accept my payment, do want to do business with my company, and now ask my for a survey. What a company. We alaready buy in China the product.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Oct 27, 2014
    Very good product. A good choice for me
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I can't evaluate the scale until I try it, but will let you know. I'm a Heart Failure Nurse Practitioner, and my patients need to weigh themselves DAILY. If I like this one, I may eventually be negotiating with you for many, many more.
    Oct 30, 2014
    The scale is wonderful - just what I was looking for - thanks!