OldWillKnottScales Reviews

04/18/2015
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• Apr 18, 2015
    This survey is premature. All I can say NOW is that the item was easy to order. What would be more appropriate, is a follow-up survey a few weeks AFTER I receive the product and use it.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I found the product desired and had a good experience placing the order.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    It's not the best looking site but sure is easy and like shipping before going to checkout and enter info
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Easy order completion
  • Apr 7, 2015
    well organized web site. great selection. easy ordering process.
    Apr 15, 2015
    great site. has a great selection to choose from with good information about products. ordering from the site is easy with fast delivery of my order. great service
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    I am a repeat customer. It has been over 2 years since I made my first purchase but I was so impressed with the excellent service that I saved the order info because I knew I would be a return customer even though I did not need to reorder for over 2 years. Still received the same great product, service and speedy shipping. This is a great company to do business with.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I ordered my scale separately from the calibration weights since that was about $5.00 cheaper. The scale shipping was free, but if I had combined my order, the shipping would have cost me $5.00 more.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    LOVE Old Will Knott Scales! They are efficient and the scales are wonderful.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I received this product ahead of schedule. I am also very pleased with the product.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    I have ordered from this company numerous times and have never had a problem. They go above and beyond. Keep up the good work!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    it's hard to rate the service since i've only placed an order. some of your questions should be asked after i have received the service.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Good price. Easy checkout. Actually can talk to a human. I like that.
    Apr 4, 2015
    I ordered the GEMPRO 250 on Monday and received on Tuesday. Tested a few rounds of powder charges and it is dead on every time. Love this scale. It is exactly what I was looking for.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    The Purchase experience on the website was Awful!! I had to change my address, and it made me fill in both the billing and shipping addresses and did not have a box to check to say they were the same. Then I wnet to check out and it said it was being shipped to my Old Address. So I had to go into a third place on the order page and fill my new address a 3rd time. It did not automatically show my new address. Also, the choice to pay by PayPal was presented prematurely, because it lead to a total with no shipping charges. I had to go back again and take the Proceed to check out path in order to get to the shipping charges, which was a two step process also. This is an example of how to design a poor payment system.
    Apr 10, 2015
    The problems with this order were as follows: In the website, when I go to check out, it offers a choice of going to PayPal or checking out with credit card. If you go directly to PayPal, it shows you the total without shipping charges as being charged to your PayPal account. Then it goes back and you have to select shipping and see the charges. Selecting shipping seems to take multiple repeat steps that don't make any sense to me, but eventually it gets to the end. If you go to credit card check out, it goes through you shipping charges, and then gives you the PayPal option again, and you can see the total that will be charged to PayPal. You should not have the first option to go to PayPal. With that option, I never saw the total charged to PayPal until I got an email from PayPal, and it included the shipping charges, but I did not know the total before the purchase was submitted. FIX the purchase process and make it more straightforward. Second, my order estimated delivery date was Friday April 3, but I did not get it until Tuesday April 7. It was not a problem, since I had no deadline, but it was late compared to what was stated.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Can't wait to get my order.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Heard good things so hope there true
  • Mar 22, 2015
    i was disappointed that i couldnt ship to my boyfriends ,had to be billing address on credit card, creates somewhat of a problem for me.i am here most of the time and have autistic 24 yr old at home who loves to open pkgs. now i have to watch close that im am able to get there before he opens pkg.so he doesnt break it accidently,,he is a very large boy and just doesnt understand totally..he is the main reason for my purchases today,,as he is 6'5 and weighs 380 lbs and needs to bnlose some serious weight.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    nice company but no English directions on German product only pictures
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    Scale should have been checked and tags as accurate
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Need to provide free shipping! Charges are too high!
    Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    This is an excellent site to shop on.Prices are easy to see and the shipping also.Too many you have to wait too long to find ogrand total
    Mar 21, 2015
    Extremely good place to shop.they make the site so I could actually find what I wanted.In fact I have to make another order. My pkgs were always early.They're great.