OldWillKnottScales Reviews

05/21/2015
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 05/06/2015.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• May 6, 2015
    The name sure is strange but interesting. The chat session I had earlier with Brandon made me feel loyal to the company and I purchased from them instead of eBay.
  • May 6, 2015
    First purchase. I'll see how soon it arrives and check out the quality before I can say anything positive or negative about the service.
  • May 5, 2015
    I'm glad I stumbled upon Old Will Knott Scales site. It was informative and was reassuring of your products' quality. I had bought a jewelry scale from an ebay seller that arrived broken and very poorly assembled. Just a worthless piece of junk, not worth replacing with another piece of junk from that same seller. So, I was very pleased to find someone who described his products and gave a lot of detail that is not found any other place that I know of. It gave me confidence that I ordered the scale I wanted this time. Reasonably priced, too. Thanks for being there.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I am getting this for y husband for some of his hobbies. Should be a big (and accurate) help to him.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    First time I'll let you know.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I purchased my scale in 2009 for soap making and am now purchasing the same item for my Son who will also use for soap making and other kitchen uses. Very happy with the product
    Apr 29, 2015
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Nice web site to visit. Items are clearly described. Excellent choices. Free shipping is always appreciated.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    This survey is premature. All I can say NOW is that the item was easy to order. What would be more appropriate, is a follow-up survey a few weeks AFTER I receive the product and use it.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I found the product desired and had a good experience placing the order.
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    I ordered a scale with the calibrating weight that was recommended, but I realized when it arrived that the recommended weight was the wrong one. The scale is 400 x 0.01, but the recommended weight is only 200 gm. I am totally new to this whole thing (using scales; I'm learning how to make my own mineral makeup), but shouldn't the weight have been 400 grams, or shouldn't the recommendation have been for two 200-gm weights? The shipping and packing were very fast and the quality of everything is great. Thank you.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    May 9, 2015
    they are the best
  • Apr 8, 2015
    It's not the best looking site but sure is easy and like shipping before going to checkout and enter info
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Easy order completion
  • Apr 7, 2015
    well organized web site. great selection. easy ordering process.
    Apr 15, 2015
    great site. has a great selection to choose from with good information about products. ordering from the site is easy with fast delivery of my order. great service
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    I am a repeat customer. It has been over 2 years since I made my first purchase but I was so impressed with the excellent service that I saved the order info because I knew I would be a return customer even though I did not need to reorder for over 2 years. Still received the same great product, service and speedy shipping. This is a great company to do business with.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I ordered my scale separately from the calibration weights since that was about $5.00 cheaper. The scale shipping was free, but if I had combined my order, the shipping would have cost me $5.00 more.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I received this product ahead of schedule. I am also very pleased with the product.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    I have ordered from this company numerous times and have never had a problem. They go above and beyond. Keep up the good work!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    The Purchase experience on the website was Awful!! I had to change my address, and it made me fill in both the billing and shipping addresses and did not have a box to check to say they were the same. Then I wnet to check out and it said it was being shipped to my Old Address. So I had to go into a third place on the order page and fill my new address a 3rd time. It did not automatically show my new address. Also, the choice to pay by PayPal was presented prematurely, because it lead to a total with no shipping charges. I had to go back again and take the Proceed to check out path in order to get to the shipping charges, which was a two step process also. This is an example of how to design a poor payment system.
    Apr 10, 2015
    The problems with this order were as follows: In the website, when I go to check out, it offers a choice of going to PayPal or checking out with credit card. If you go directly to PayPal, it shows you the total without shipping charges as being charged to your PayPal account. Then it goes back and you have to select shipping and see the charges. Selecting shipping seems to take multiple repeat steps that don't make any sense to me, but eventually it gets to the end. If you go to credit card check out, it goes through you shipping charges, and then gives you the PayPal option again, and you can see the total that will be charged to PayPal. You should not have the first option to go to PayPal. With that option, I never saw the total charged to PayPal until I got an email from PayPal, and it included the shipping charges, but I did not know the total before the purchase was submitted. FIX the purchase process and make it more straightforward. Second, my order estimated delivery date was Friday April 3, but I did not get it until Tuesday April 7. It was not a problem, since I had no deadline, but it was late compared to what was stated.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    nice company but no English directions on German product only pictures