OldWillKnottScales Reviews

01/27/2015
OldWillKnottScales Ratings and User Reviews. OldWillKnottScales is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

OldWillKnottScales Rating

More About OldWillKnottScales

Recent Reviews for OldWillKnottScales

• Jan 23, 2015
    Seems OK will know when my purchase arrives. Price good compared with other online store I normally use.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    So far.... easy as pie.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    first purchase. you are asking how I rate the experience and i have not received the goods I ordered. a little cart before the horse. This survey is way too long. It is taking too much of my time. I am a first time user. This will turn me off.
    Jan 26, 2015
    What I expected delivered timely.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    free shipping on my scale but a 50 gram calibration weight would have been $8.00 to ship?
  • Jan 18, 2015
    We love this site. Our son has a metabolic disorder and we have to weigh his food. A he grows and over time we just need to replace and sometimes upgrade the scales. We always tell our other contacts w/ the same needabout this site. It has whatever you could possibly need in a scale.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    It's surprisingly hard to find pocket scales with 0.01g resolution: this place is far and away the easiest to find them. I am VERY HAPPY with locating these!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    using scale to weigh glass and so far it has met its expectations and then some.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I was disappointed that there was freight on this order. I found similar albeit not exactly what I wanted but close and there was no freight charge. This charge and future freight charges WILL affect my decision to order again.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    First time. Can't say yet.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Seems to be a good site to s hop at, will see.
    Jan 14, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    the scale that I order was actually a little bit bigger then what I thought it was going to be but it works and that makes me a happy sister cause I ordered it for my sister and brother-in-law
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Ollwillknott needs to have tracking of shipping--most all places provide this now. It is very useful.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    found it on FRESH LOAF, highly recimmended
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Prices are very reasonable. I looked at similiar items on a few other sites and the prices were way overpriced.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Great products, reasonably priced, fast shipping.
    Jan 7, 2015
  • Dec 26, 2014
    survey could have been shorter
    Jan 1, 2015
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Jan 5, 2015
    Fast shipping! Scales works wonderful. Thank you!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Jan 13, 2015
    I found Old Will Knott Scales when I was searching Google for a difficult-to-find scale to help my husband reach his weight goals. The site is amazing. What a great assortment of products! I will definately do business with these folks again.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great shopping experience
    Jan 20, 2015
    Simple great experience easy and friendly online broswer
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Have not tried it yet. I just now ordered it online. If all goes well, you may not hear from me again.
    Jan 1, 2015
    Nice little scale, works well, meets our needs in the kitchen and garage.