Olejo Stores Reviews

Olejo Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Olejo Stores is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Olejo Stores

• Nov 21, 2014
    Your chat folks need to be better equipped
  • Nov 15, 2014
    the overall process was quick and streamlined. however, the color of the item I selected was not reflected when I checked out which has me concerned that I will not get what I ordered.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Checkout was very easy. You have wonderful products. The only complaint i have was i did not get a delivery date or a delivery amount after checking out.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I have been comparing prices online for furniture for a second home my husband and I purchase in Florida and are very impressed with your prices compared to,other sites.Thank you!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Had hard time checking out
  • Oct 1, 2014
    This is my first time shopping with this merchant but I hope it's a great one. Once I receive my purchase I will definitely know. Hopefully the experience is a great one that will keep me coming back.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    got delivered on time,boxes come damaged, but inside were ok.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    I am unsure of where my purchase is. Two weeks after ordering, it shows that it hasn't shipped yet. I contacted someone via online chat. He said he would have to ask "my expert" and get back to me. 4 days later, he hasn't gotten back with me.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    My first time using Olejo and was impressed with the selection and price.
    Sep 6, 2014
    After waiting 2 weeks with no notification about my order and 3 phone calls I finally decided to just cancel the order. I was told the on the first call I was told that I would receive an email within 24-48 hours and that didn't happen. On the second call I talk with a person with more authority that she would find out what the problem was and call me the next day. I waited 2 days and then called Sept.5 and just canceled the order. The last person I spoke with was Lisa and she was the only person who followed through. I had requested notification via email or phone that my order had been canceled. Within a couple hours Lisa sent me an email.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    The text was easy to read and the photos were easy to see. Thank you.
    Aug 26, 2014
    I made a big mistake in my order and have tried to talk to a human about how to clean up my order. No one answers the phone, and the wait of more than five minutes for the online chat is ridiculous. I'd really like to get a futon+mattress from you, but HOW DO I DO THIS!?