Olejo Stores Reviews

Olejo Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Olejo Stores is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 12/04/2014.

Recent Reviews for Olejo Stores

• Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    they advertise no tax and they charged tax
  • Nov 30, 2014
    It was a nice shopping experience.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Wish I had been able to skip this survey. Only color choice allowed for product did not match the name of the color shown in the picture. Not sure what I am going to get.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Your chat folks need to be better equipped
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    I am happy with my first purchase with olego
  • Nov 15, 2014
    the overall process was quick and streamlined. however, the color of the item I selected was not reflected when I checked out which has me concerned that I will not get what I ordered.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Checkout was very easy. You have wonderful products. The only complaint i have was i did not get a delivery date or a delivery amount after checking out.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I have been comparing prices online for furniture for a second home my husband and I purchase in Florida and are very impressed with your prices compared to,other sites.Thank you!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Had hard time checking out
  • Oct 1, 2014
    This is my first time shopping with this merchant but I hope it's a great one. Once I receive my purchase I will definitely know. Hopefully the experience is a great one that will keep me coming back.