Olejo Stores Reviews

Olejo Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Olejo Stores is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 12/27/2014.

Recent Reviews for Olejo Stores

• Dec 27, 2014
    Great price and service with free shipping but you do need to be patient it does take a few weeks.
    Jan 25, 2015
    Absolute best prices by far and great quality product.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great price!!
    Dec 30, 2014
    Fast delivery, even during the holidays, and the site is super easy to navigate. Loved the competitive prices an wide selection of mattresses.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    they advertise no tax and they charged tax
  • Nov 30, 2014
    It was a nice shopping experience.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Wish I had been able to skip this survey. Only color choice allowed for product did not match the name of the color shown in the picture. Not sure what I am going to get.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Your chat folks need to be better equipped
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    I am happy with my first purchase with olego
  • Nov 15, 2014
    the overall process was quick and streamlined. however, the color of the item I selected was not reflected when I checked out which has me concerned that I will not get what I ordered.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Checkout was very easy. You have wonderful products. The only complaint i have was i did not get a delivery date or a delivery amount after checking out.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    I ordered the following Lane Furniture Chloe Recliner Chair QS-Recliner Color: Caramel on 10/24. On 11/13, I received the wrong chair. It was a horrible script pattern. I immediately called customer service and sent a picture, as requested, on 11/17. After MANY emails back & forth, I was told the error was with Olejo and the correct chair would be sent to me shortly. I did receive another chair on 12/17....AGAIN THE EXACT WRONG CHAIR as before. On 12/19, I emailed customer service requesting a delivered receipt and read receipt. I immediately received the delivered receipt and, as of right now, the email has not even been read. I have two huge cardboard boxes in my den containing the wrong chairs. Of course, my holiday visitors have been impressed. I AM VERY UNSATISFIED and would like these two chairs picked up and my credit card credited with the original amount, as I said in my email (which, of course has not even been read).