On Duty Gear Reviews

08/30/2015
On Duty Gear Ratings and User Reviews. On Duty Gear is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

On Duty Gear Rating

More About On Duty Gear

Recent Reviews for On Duty Gear

• Aug 28, 2015
    Its nice to order product from a company that not only knows the product but has experience in using the product
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I would have purchased more items if there was a greater selection.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I tried to order this from another merchant who claimed to have stock but I was immediately placed on back order with out my consent. I cancelled the order and placed an order with you as you state you have one in stock.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great online experience, found what I needed for good price .
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very happy with purchase so far.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love the polo shirts
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Easy ordering. Expect the rest to be as good.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Would love to have been able to locate a coupon code.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    AWESOME WEB SITE AND COMPANY
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I have nothing to say yet as long as I get what I ordered I'll be happy
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    Make sure you know that if you order pants, the pants are coming unhemmed. So, on top of the price which was on the high end of competitors, add shipping, which others offer free shipping and then.alterations at a tailor at $15 per pair. All in all, not a deal at all!!! I've purchased the same pants from competitors in the past and alterations were included.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    I ordered a product which did come within shipping time , however about a week after using the product it started to break. I emailed in regards to return or exchange, got a voicemail beings they are open only normal business hours. I called back following day on my lunch break to resolve the issue and I was told that it was a hectic day and the lady who handles returns was busy and she would call me back .. Being I work normal business hours myself it was harder so I told her either a call back would be great or email me the steps in which I need to handle this return or exchange. It has been about a week since i have been trying to get a refund for this product. I am highly unsatisfied and just need an answer as to how I go about a refund.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great website where I found all I was looking for. Simple to navigate and search.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    THE BLAUER ARMOR SKIN 8780 COMES IN A SMALL/MED SIZE WHICH DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR WEBSITE. A LOT OF THE GUYS AT MY AGENCY WEAR THIS SIZE AND IT IS CONFUSING WHEN ORDERING. YOU MIGHT PUT A NOTE ABOUT CLARIFICATION ON THAT PORTION OF THE SITE. THANKS
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Shopping here was fast and easy. I'm so pleased that I'll shop here again in the near future and recommend this site to my friends and coworkers!!!
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    great site, easy to order
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Ok so far
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    I like this company a lot. I came across them a few years ago while searching the internet for work uniform items. Great prices and fantastic customer service. I now by my uniforms from them every year.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I was not satisfied with the amount of time that the company took to process my order, close to two weeks. Shipping was in a timely manner after order was processed.