One Kings Lane Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

One Kings Lane Reviews

02/18/2018
One Kings Lane Ratings and User Reviews. One Kings Lane is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 73 reviews. Last rated on 02/16/2018.

One Kings Lane Rating

More About One Kings Lane

Recent Reviews for One Kings Lane

• Feb 16, 2018
    I needed help processing my order and the gentlemen on the phone was great -- very patient and knew how to fix the problem.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I was excited to place my order, and hit "print receipt". Nothing happened. hit it again, nothing. So now i've place this huge order, with no printed receipt. I sure hope I'm not getting scammed.
  • Jan 28, 2018
    I have a lovely high end home, and it has been enhanced by OKL. it is a delight to see what is available when i'm in the mood for something new or different.
    Feb 13, 2018
  • Jan 19, 2018
    Feb 11, 2018
    I have contacted customer service about the delivery of my dresser Friday. There was only one older gentleman delivering the dresser so I had to physically help him and it was so heavy we had to roll it top over bottom into my house. I would like a refund for my shipping due to the fact that I had to help get it inside. Thank goodness I am not elderly or disabled.
  • Feb 11, 2018
    May I suggest that OKL offer Free Shipping on $50 or $75 and up? EBAY and most other online stores I shop offer FREE SHIPPING. Thanks for your great products!
  • Jan 30, 2018
    I would have loved it if I could have printed a receipt as the prompt suggested. I could not get it to print.
    Feb 10, 2018
  • Feb 10, 2018
    FANTASTIC ORGANIZATION FROM OFFERINGS TO EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EASE
  • Jan 23, 2018
    Feb 08, 2018
    Product did not show up and was eventually cancelled.
  • Feb 07, 2018
    Items given as gifts are always well- received basically because of the quality of the products. In addition, the overall appearance is exceptional.Thank you!
  • Jan 27, 2018
    Love the products and ideas and decorated rooms.
    Feb 05, 2018
    The color, blue, of the vase was not accurately shown on the website. The color appeared to be a true light robin's egg blue. In reality the vase is a slightly purplish blue. This may seem like an insignificant fact, but the Color was one of the two reasons I bought the vase. However, even though I was disappointed in the color, I opted to keep the product.
  • Feb 02, 2018
    I am an antiques and design dealer. I love One Kings Lane because of the variety of items available from different vendors in different parts of the country/world.
  • Jan 12, 2018
    Jan 31, 2018
    I was pleased with my one kings lame purchase. It arrived in time and looked like what I ordered online
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Received a discount code from Kings Lane via r mail les than a month ago. When I tried to use for this purchase unable to do so. There was no expiration date on the coupon so was not sure why couldn't use. Please explain. I am a loyal customer and have spent substantial amount of money at Kings Lane. Thank you for your response.
    Jan 31, 2018
    Usually very satisfied with my purchase.mhowever, in this instance the art was not described in full detail on site. I didn't know the piece was done in chalk.
  • Jan 30, 2018
    I have purchased many vintage items from OKL, including furniture art, books and a mirror to furnish and decorate our new 3 bedroom home. I love French and Italian items. I'm very distressed that a larger detailed picture isn't available when an item is selected on the screen. It has lessened my confidence about purchasing from your site. I'm afraid the purchase of OKL by BB&B has reduced the inventory and general quality of available items and vendors. It has resulted in fewer purchases.
  • Jan 29, 2018
    We received a catalog at our home and it mentioned 20% on our first purchase excluding items on sale. I saw a set of wine glasses that my friends would enjoy and wanted to gift them. However at the checkout, I was surprised to find the 20% not applied. I feel I have been tricked into this website. Nice I did fin the product to be pretty, I purchased for my friends anyway. We don't mind paying for a product but you shouldn't mention 20% off when you don't mean to offer!
  • Nov 26, 2017
    1) I have still not received a response to an inquiry I sent via you "contact us" page that I sent over 1 month ago.2) the designer in the NYC studio told me shipping was "free" and I was charged for shipping at checkout3) Not enough information provided for an online retailer
    Jan 29, 2018
  • Jan 15, 2018
    The site advertised free shipping on orders over $100. I spent over $800 and was still charged shipping. I request reimbursement.
    Jan 29, 2018
    I thought it was a bit misleading to offer an January promo code and not state that it did not apply to sale items.
  • Jan 25, 2018
    I find things here I don't find elsewhere. I also am unclear while shopping how much shipping would be on things like rugs so I tend to shy away rather than clicking through a whole order to find out.
  • Jan 23, 2018
    There's a glitch in the shipping and billing info page that makes it next to impossible to edit addresses accurately. It's so frustrating to be trying to spend money and having your information save incorrectly over and over again.
  • Jan 11, 2018
    Had a gr8 experience, awesome place to shop with nice $$ prices!!
    Jan 22, 2018
    exceptional shopping experience, very easy to select the right items and checkout is a breeze!!!