One Small Child Reviews

07/31/2014
One Small Child Ratings and User Reviews. One Small Child is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 67 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - One Small Child

2010 Platinum

One Small Child Rating

More About One Small Child

Recent Reviews for One Small Child

• Jul 30, 2014
    what a lovely company and website. I am ordering for my 1st grand daughter. thank you for a perfect shopping experience!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I like your product and that you can personalize
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Straight forward not complicated to shop on line love it.
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Looking forward to delivery
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I already received my baby's gown!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! It is stunning!!!!!!
    Jul 22, 2014
    The Lillian gown meet my expectations and more!!!! It's stunning!! IMPORTANT: My baby is a latin baby so almost all american sizes sometimes runs too small for latin babies. She is 7 months, weight 18 pounds and heigh 25". For this reason, I ordered a 18month gown because if it were too big, I can resolve BUT it fitted exactly and comfy in my daughter!!!! Thank you!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    beautiful selection...that's why I keep coming back.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I like the outfits and you guys offer great prizes. One thing I did not like was the variety you guys had, but overall it was good.
    Jul 30, 2014
    A great gown for a last minute christening.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    This was the first time I had seen this website. They offer such a nice variety of jewelry for babies! There were so many ways to make it personal - names, charms, etc. I will definitely make another purchase from this site.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great website. Great prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    The website was a little slow and I had to go back and revisit several times to complete purchase.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    moe boy selction on gowns
  • Jul 9, 2014
    good amount of supplies
  • Jul 8, 2014
    This is a beautiful gown that is what I had in mind for my grand-daughter.
    Jul 19, 2014
    Christening gown was better than expected. Lace was soft.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Beautiful variety of dresses. My favorite thing is that they offer dresses in all price ranges! That is very hard to find in boutiques selling christening dresses/gowns. I will be a future customer again. Also, their customer service is wonderful. The women are helpful and knowledgable about the dresses and about helping young moms like me size the baby and so on. And a bonus is that these are not final sale which is wonderful because you can return or exchange!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Great variety of gifts for a friend's child's baptism. First site that offer what I wanted how I wanted (personalization).
  • Jul 3, 2014
    QUICK DELIVERY VERY PLEASANT WHEN CALLING FOR INFORMATION AND QUALITYMERCHANDISE
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    For my first order, I had ordered the shirt too large.We will use when she reaches the 9 month size.The second order of the 6 month size arrived much sooner than I had expected.Also thank you for shipping US Mail!!!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Excellent Experience
    Jul 8, 2014
    excellent experience, beautiful clothes
  • Jun 18, 2014
    So far so good and I can't wait to see my product!!!!
    Jul 21, 2014