One Small Child Reviews

12/20/2014
One Small Child Ratings and User Reviews. One Small Child is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 70 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.
Circle of Excellence - One Small Child

2010 Platinum

One Small Child Rating

More About One Small Child

Recent Reviews for One Small Child

• Dec 15, 2014
    Lovely the outfits beautifully made for christening I would highly recommend so glad I found one small child thank you
  • Dec 15, 2014
    very nice website and the prices were VERY resonable.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Please do share what I wrote in the earlier comments section with One Small Child. This is my first experience with this company and I hope I will not be disappointed.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I was attracted to your site because you put the outfits on real children
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I brought my grandsons Church Decastion outfit here and we loved it!!!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    The only thing I was disappointed in was that my favorite gown was not in my child's size. We ended up ordering one anyway and we are hoping to alter it for our daughter so that it will hopefully fit her for her blessing day. I will be checking the website probably every day until her blessing day to see if her size ever comes in stock before that day, as I would probably order it as well.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Loved the site and the product. Some of the images were hard to see with the white against white background
    Dec 16, 2014
    Exceeded my expectations, the dress is stunning!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    The website was elegant and easy to use.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    i ordered a christening towel, what i got was a joke . it was the worst quality towel i have ever seen . I had it monogrammed: you can barely see the writing. I can't return it because of the writing so I am throwing it in the garbage. I have kitchen towels that are better quality
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The items I viewed are very nice and perfect for gifts for christenings and new borns. The prices are very reasonable.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Lots of selection for affordable prices.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    State up til when the offers will be valid. Offer bundle pricing when buying more than 3 items. I had to add the same product several times during my checkout process over the course of 1 hour of browsing through other websites.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great, fast customer service. Highly recommend.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    I just love my baby girl christening dress. It's exactly what I espect,and the delivery was pretty quick! Thanks one small child!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great opportunity to shop internationally.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great site, great products
    Dec 1, 2014
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Beautiful assortment of christening dresses and bonnets.
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 9, 2014
    i m so happy that i was able to find something that i was looking for it for a long time and finally found it! thank u!
    Nov 20, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    The baptismal gowns exceeded my expectations!