One Small Child Reviews

04/18/2015
One Small Child Ratings and User Reviews. One Small Child is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 60 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2015.
Circle of Excellence - One Small Child

2010 Platinum

One Small Child Rating

More About One Small Child

Recent Reviews for One Small Child

• Apr 17, 2015
    Lovely site with a variety of outfits and accessories for baptisms at a decent price.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    the best product ever¡
  • Apr 14, 2015
    have ordered from this site before for a few events and always like the products uniqueness
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Great selection and reasonable prices!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I tried to order last week and it wouldn't go through. I emailed the company and no one responded. It was frustrating. I was expecting an email back so I could complete my order...
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I was very impressed with "One Small Child"! My shopping experience was so easy, the purchase of my grandchild's beautiful Christening gown will be the first of many shopping trips to One Small Child.
    Apr 17, 2015
    I Love it! Hope its not to big for the little one......
  • Apr 3, 2015
    The selection and prices of christening gowns was exceptional compared to other places we looked at. A plus was there was not additional shipping costs for a 5-7 day delivery. I am looking forward to getting my purchase after reading the rave reviews from other customers!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    My mom bought my first daughters baptism outfit here it ws beautif i l now i am buying some accessories. Thank you for being a great store.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I am pleased with the selection and prices. I hope that I am pleased with the quality once the gown arrives.
    Apr 9, 2015
    I am pleased with the quality and quick delivery of the christening gown that I ordered.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    First time buying from one small child and can't wait to receive my order
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Really love what you have to offer. It's the kinds of children's clothes that I love to dress my little ones in for those special occations but that are so hard to find!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Beautiful delegate clothes
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 11, 2015
    the item ordered was delivered quickly and was better than on line picture.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Love your WEBSite And the products
    Mar 30, 2015
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    The romper I ordered was for a christening. It is just perfect. The preemie size 4-6 lbs. was true to size and looks very high end. It is not easy to find this small size in department stores. One small child provides quality and quantity of these products. The product was delivered in a very timely manner.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    This is an absolute awesome store with quality products at reasonable prices.
    Mar 27, 2015
    This is a very high quality store with made in the USA products. I am super impressed
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    Great service and beautiful products!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    I bought the sweetest outfit for my godson's christening. They had the size I needed at a good price, unlike many other places. We received it within 3 days of ordering. Very happy with the service. Thanks!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    This was my second purchase from one small child. Love the quality, range and service. Being from Australia even the delivery was prompt!