One Small Child Reviews

One Small Child Ratings and User Reviews. One Small Child is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - One Small Child

2010 Platinum

One Small Child Rating

More About One Small Child

Recent Reviews for One Small Child

• Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    I would like to say I loved this dress, and the quality of the lace is so delicate that the photos does it no justice. However, the process of having this item was horrible. I made my purchase order on July 31, and did not receive my product until few weeks later after I contacted the customer service myself. According to representative, when I placed my order the company was "upgrading" their systems and some orders were "lost". Also, had I not contacted them myself, I would of never received my item. Very poor organization skills as a business in my opinion considering these items aren't the cheapest. Never ordering from them again.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Am buying for my daughters 1st baby girls christening
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The instant we saw this dress we loved it. Then I read the description and you guys had us at "shamrock" embroidered. We knew this dress would be just perfect for our little Finely on her baptism day! ☺
    Aug 5, 2015
    We love our dress we received! I can't wait to see our little one in her dress on her Christening day! The details on the Elise dress are stunning.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    We purchased the Christening Set for our Godson and it was a hit! I am now purchasing the same set for our daughter's Baptism! Very impressed with your speedy and professional processing time, especially considering the personalization of the product - very quick turnaround time! Thank you!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Excellent selection of items. Great online shopping experience
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Aug 14, 2015
    The dress is beautiful and met my expectations. It was delivered promptly.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Suggest faster response to questions via your website.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Site is clean cut and items are easy to find. Pictures are very high resolution and items look near or close to actual materials. Great and easy shopping experience! Expecting my item to arrive within 3 days!
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Only suggestion is to have a better close up and higher resolution photo of items.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    The christening outfit I purchased was more than I wanted to spend however it was the only one I really loved!
    Jul 22, 2015
    I was not given any information about the status of delivery. I tried to contact through email and did not get a reply. Luckily I received the product, but it is frustrating not knowing when it will come, especially because I was on a time restraint.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    So happy to find products and preservation information I needed to preserve christening gown I made 30 years ago for nieces and nephew in our family.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    These products are made beautifully and wash very well. It reminds me of how the brand "little me" used to be. I just wish they made more layette clothing and had an option to not have the blanket included. This is an awesome company.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I just placed my order I cant wait to se the dress. Soy de mexico y me encanto la pagina tiene muy bonitos modelos y se ven de buena calidad espero que me llegue pronto el vestido y los accesorios.
    Jul 13, 2015
    I love the dress that i ordered it was way better in person, i really love the other products and i highly recomend the items, I t arrived in just 2 days! amazing service!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love the outfit that I choose but I didn't find some products in my baby's size. That's frustrated for me.
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    I purchased my daughters christening gown online from New Zealand and it arrived within 5 days! The dress is absolutely beautiful and highly recommend!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    Beautiful product, great quality, timely shipping and delivery. Received a thank you note via snail mail from One Small Child, thanking me for my purchase... very classy touch, I was impressed. Would highly recommend this company to family and friends.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Very competitive prices and cute options, especially for boys!
    Jul 13, 2015
    I ordered the Tyler Christening outfit for my son and it arrived within 3 business days. I wanted something that was light, comfortable, and this was the perfect outfit for a summer baptism. I am very pleased with the quality and how easy it was to get him in this outfit.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    Absolutely beautiful christening gown! Everything was as expected- thank you so much for making my daughters special day that much better.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excited to see my order in person This gown looks like everything I wanted in a baptism gown
    Jul 9, 2015