One Small Child Reviews

One Small Child Ratings and User Reviews. One Small Child is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 18 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - One Small Child

2010 Platinum

One Small Child Rating

More About One Small Child

Recent Reviews for One Small Child

• Jul 14, 2015
    Only suggestion is to have a better close up and higher resolution photo of items.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    So happy to find products and preservation information I needed to preserve christening gown I made 30 years ago for nieces and nephew in our family.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I just placed my order I cant wait to se the dress. Soy de mexico y me encanto la pagina tiene muy bonitos modelos y se ven de buena calidad espero que me llegue pronto el vestido y los accesorios.
    Jul 13, 2015
    I love the dress that i ordered it was way better in person, i really love the other products and i highly recomend the items, I t arrived in just 2 days! amazing service!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love the outfit that I choose but I didn't find some products in my baby's size. That's frustrated for me.
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    I purchased my daughters christening gown online from New Zealand and it arrived within 5 days! The dress is absolutely beautiful and highly recommend!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    Beautiful product, great quality, timely shipping and delivery. Received a thank you note via snail mail from One Small Child, thanking me for my purchase... very classy touch, I was impressed. Would highly recommend this company to family and friends.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Very competitive prices and cute options, especially for boys!
    Jul 13, 2015
    I ordered the Tyler Christening outfit for my son and it arrived within 3 business days. I wanted something that was light, comfortable, and this was the perfect outfit for a summer baptism. I am very pleased with the quality and how easy it was to get him in this outfit.