One Small Child Reviews

09/01/2015
One Small Child Ratings and User Reviews. One Small Child is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 42 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - One Small Child

2010 Platinum

One Small Child Rating

More About One Small Child

Recent Reviews for One Small Child

• Jul 4, 2015
    This is a great website and the price was great. I bought two christening gowns for my twin girls.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Seems like a nice business. I love supporting family-owned businesses with USA made product. Great quality at outstanding prices!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Looks great on website.. Sure hope delivery by Fed Ex is on Friday as christening is on Saturday, 27th.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    They have a wonderful product, they shipped within a day and everything was beautiful for the baby's christening. They even went a step beyond and wrote a thank you note. I would definitely purchase from them again.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    First time buyer and the process was very easy
  • Jun 20, 2015
    great price. Love all the options
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I received a gift from a relative from this business which was the wrong size. I called and they were very helpful in deciding the correct type and size to get. The return and re-purchase was effortless.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I thought christening outfits had great variety at comparable prices, but gifts and accessories were much higher. One gift set was listed for much more than it would cost to build myself with the same items.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Robe magnifique dans mes attente!! Merci pour votre travail. livraison Fedex ultra rapide! Ravis de mon achat! Seule bémol le prix du dédouanement! Merci à bientôt!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    My mom bought my sons baptism gown as a gift on short notice and One Small Child was so helpful and accommodating. I plan on buying my son's first communion outfit through them.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    good selection and newborn size availablity
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    I was so happy to find christening shoes to match a family christening gown. The dress is very long and all silk. These shoes match perfectly and coincidentally the name of the show is our family name. "Kennedy. Love it, a match made in heaven.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    It looks like they have great products at reasonable prices. I look forward to receiving my items so I can preserve my little girl's Christening gown properly. Really appreciate their guidance and help.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    Fantastic Everything was perfect The tracking usps was great. Thankyou very much
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    Beautiful product, exceptional quality
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    Maybe have more sizes higher than 24 months for girl christening gowns?
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Looked for a coupon code but it did not work? Was not happy that one was advertised but not valid.
    Jun 11, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I absoutly love that you can personalize the items. I just wish there were more of a selection for baby boys becides gowns.
    Jun 8, 2015
    I absolutely loved the quality of the outfit and the customization of the item. I wish there was more of a selection to choose from for boys.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have a good experience, when I had a question, I received an answer really fast
    Jun 14, 2015