OneShare.com Reviews

08/22/2014
OneShare.com Ratings and User Reviews. OneShare.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 06/04/2014.

OneShare.com Rating

More About OneShare.com

Recent Reviews for OneShare.com

• Jun 4, 2014
    USE ONE SHARE TO BUY SPECIAL GIFTS FOR MY KIDS.
    Aug 2, 2014
    This is my second purchase. I plan to purchase again.

From OneShare.com

Thank you for your comments! We hope your children enjoy their shares!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I thought it was very clear and easy to use. I would use this sight again to make stock purchases.

From OneShare.com

Thank you for your comments! We hope you enjoy your share once it arrives!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I am happy with my purchase experiment, however Idon't know how you can justify a $ 16.00 shipping fee for an envelope to mail it in. Also, where would I get discounts or coupons for your products?

From OneShare.com

Thank you for your comments! We're sorry that you feel our shipping fees are high. At this time we ship via FedEx. Our business development team is working on finding alternative shipping methods that may be more cost effective for our customers. We ... Read full response »
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I had great difficulty with my credit card going through. When calling customer service, Christina was very helpful and did all she could for me to have a successful purchase.
    Jul 2, 2014
    The actual product (stock certificate) is wonderful. However, the frame selection for the stock I wanted was extremely limited. With that, I am extremely disappointed in the quality of the framing - the corners do not line up properly, there are gaps between the sides, and the edges stick out - so much so that I sliced my finger on it. Can't return this item as we ordered it to our home in Japan. Choosing instead to have it re-framed locally as to not risk anymore injuries.

From OneShare.com

Thank you for your comments! We're sorry that you experienced difficulties with our website but are glad that one of our representatives was able to assist you. Thank you again!
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Excellent service and promised quality items.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Overall the ordering process was simple, although having to log in to get my estimated time of delivery is a little annoying. would have preferred if at the time I placed my order I was given an ETA. If that information was on the screen I did not see it

From OneShare.com

Thank you for your comments Disney Joe! We state the estimated delivery time on the screen where you select your share. This would be the same page where the stock price and certificate fee is listed. We're sorry if that was not easily visible. We ... Read full response »
  • May 31, 2014
    Like it and recommend to everyone!

From OneShare.com

Thank you for your comments and for telling others about our services!
  • May 28, 2014
    its a great start to investing but shipping is extremely to high
    Jul 17, 2014
    I love one share will definitely recommend to everyone

• May 16, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    Wanted Disney stock, but couldn't wait for certificate in fall. Satisfied with Hasbro except gift was for minor and custodian's name was listed first on stock cert. Assume that is an issue with Hasbro and not with OneShare.com.
  • May 16, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    I didn't appreciate getting another invoice from FedEx for another $15 of shipping costs when I already paid $49 of shipping. If I had known I would be charged another fee on top of the final invoice I would have second thought this purchase. You should make ituch more clear to Canadian buyers that they will have to pay duty on top of their purchase. It isn't that clear when you are making the initial purchase. This definitely will deter we from ever purchasing from you again.Helen Varga
  • May 11, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    Second time using OneShare.com, highly satisfied customer.
  • May 10, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    This is the second purchase over a five year period and both times the gift was a big hit. On the high end side, but some milestones just call for something outstanding as a gift and I found that at One Share.
  • May 7, 2014
    Simple and easy process! I cant wait to see it!
    Jul 10, 2014
    I loved how One Share kept me informed of where my order was in the process, it gave me the confidence it was coming on time. It also made the time go by quickly!
  • May 7, 2014
    I've bought from OneShare.com several years ago and was very satisfied with the way they handled myorder. Now there was again an reason to buy stock again. A very special gift for a special person
    Jul 5, 2014
    OneShare.com is a very nice way to get introduced to the stockmarket. I've purchased several shares through OneShare.com that were greatly appreciated by the recipiants.
  • May 6, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    It was a gift for a friend's daughter's bat mitzvah--item actually arrived a few days AFTER the Bat Mitzvah--I never saw the item--it was gift and sent directly to my friend's address
  • May 1, 2014
    I wish you could purchase up to 12 shares at a time if wanted, instead of just 1 I would feel that it could be a gift that really counts.
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Jun 28, 2014
    The products I purchase through ONeshare is a great gift for the college graduate. I am totally satisfied with OneShare and their products.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    easy to order.
    Jun 2, 2014
    Framing could be done cheaper but good product overall.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I use this website to purchase one share of stock for bar and bat mitzvah gifts!
    Jun 4, 2014
    I ORDERED ONE SHARE OF MATTEL FOR A FRIEND'S DAUGHTER'S BAT MITZVAH. I DID RECEIVE CONFLICTING EMAILS ON THE SAME DAY. ONE SAID IT WAS IN FRAMING, THE ONE SAID IT WAS BEING SENT OUT.
  • Dec 18, 2013
    The requirement to purchase a frame is a bit over the top, but still a very unique gift!
    Jul 15, 2014