OneStopPlus Reviews

10/24/2014
OneStopPlus Ratings and User Reviews. OneStopPlus is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2680 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Your one stop shop for plus size fashion online!

OneStopPlus Rating

More About OneStopPlus

Recent Reviews for OneStopPlus

• Oct 23, 2014
    I have found it to be very good
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I love these clothes and good prices.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I ordered because you had a great sale and it said that I would get 45% off my purchase if I orderd 2 items. It did not specify if it was regular or sale priced merchandise and no where did it say that the items I ordered were not eligable. I still had a good deal on the price, but the discount is what had me to actually look at your items.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Happy with such a large variety for larger size women and the quality is great and so are the prices.
    love your site
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Love the fact they offer Roaman's items so I can use my S&H discount club I'm in.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    tHEY ALWAYS HAVE WHAT i AM LOOKING FOR!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I appreciate the variety and styles offered for "curvy" figures. I don't ever find clothes like this in department stores.
    Makes shopping simple!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nice to find plus and tall items
  • Oct 23, 2014
    wonderful selection and all the stores under one shop or site and the only one that had what I wanted ..... long cardigan and baggy wide jeans. I lied in so many stores none had either... Thank you. ! ! !
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I had trouble applying for the credit card to pay for this order! Not easy, had to call customer service.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Love the quality and "details" of the clothing, such as lace on end of blouse sleeves / crochet on sweaters.
    love the site!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have difficulty walking so online shopping is preferable. I like having options as if I was in a mall,
  • Oct 23, 2014
    this is a great site if you need something a little bigger. it is hard to find cute bras when your big chested but not here
  • Oct 23, 2014
    OneStopPlus has been my shopping website for many years,, Im generally pleased with the clothes, delivery, and my shipping cost.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Always excellent quality and ships fast even without paying extra. Easy returns and fabulous coupons and sales.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Best deals online!!!
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    As a first time user I used the sizes but one was much larger than the others...I shipped it back and as yet have not heard anything back.