OneStopPlus Reviews

12/17/2014
OneStopPlus Ratings and User Reviews. OneStopPlus is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 3561 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Your one stop shop for plus size fashion online!

OneStopPlus Rating

More About OneStopPlus

Recent Reviews for OneStopPlus

• Dec 17, 2014
    I love shopping with One Stop Plus! They have a wonderful website and many items to choose from. I love the quality of the items and also Jessica London coats are amazing! They feel so soft and the quality is fantastic!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I tried to call in my order . Every time I gave a price the man told me a different. It was very confusing and I got angry. It finally took me two hours to get it filled out on line finally made it.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like to shop at OSP because I can access all of the catalogs i use. Convenience, value, and if something needs to be returned, it's so easy!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like it so far the orders come in on time and I like the ease of shopping on the site
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I enjoy getting everything from one spot and using one card for payment, i have been satisfied with the merchandise.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    no comments at this time
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i would like to see camo hoodies and t shirts in plus sizes
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Love the variety of products and the true to size fit.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    clothes are we hard to find not true to size always have to return
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Always satisfied with my orders and everything is always in perfect condition
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I really appreciate this company because it is affordable and it caters to large sizes.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    It's hard to find clothes that I can buy for my daughter that are fashionable I was pleased to find this sight.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    was a little disappointed I couldn't use the free upgrade for shipping, because I already used a promation code. I did most of my christmas shopping on line, and due to the holiday, you were able to use the free up grade on shipping if it was offer. Even if you use another promation code. Other then that I was very satified with your service.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Very satisfied with products. And availability most of products.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Very much satisfied with items and arrival date and time.I really appreciate the variety in sizes and fashion that u guys offer.Thank you ONESTOPPLUS.COM. KEEP IT UP!!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I love the ease of shopping on your sight.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I like shopping OneStopPlus because I get a variety of different retailers to choose from.
    Got hiS red on tim
    Dec 17, 2014
    items bought were gifts for a friend
    Dec 17, 2014
    The service is great. I just miscalculated on the product. I ordered the wrong size and material.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Very satisfied with my experience and shopping at OneStopPlus.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Variety of i tems to choose from. The shipping is not too high, as QVC- It's awful !! I do to have extra pounds though, & as i said, sometimes I'll get an agent that will actually help me find things. A lot of them don'care just & just want to get their hours done.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Thank you for wr iting me..... Actually, I don't remember ordering those things. & I always call in my orders. I put some things in my cart to look at later, but i got sleepy & closed the windows down & logged off. It must have checked out by itself. ALL in that order is TOO BIG. I wear a 16W not an 18W............