Reviews Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 6.2 out of 10 from 88 reviews.
Online Car Stereo provides quality car audio components and accessories.

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 3, 2015
    Great Prices compared to many other sites. Almost can't beat it.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    beat all prices
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Last week I made my first purchase from The package came within a week and I was very satisfied with my purchase. I'm already using the radio I bought.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    I think has the best selection and prices and that is why i shop with them.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Just ordered from you. Don't know what to expect. Did not list what comes with unit (remote, wiring,etc)
  • Oct 24, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the prices never have I seen such great prices for what I've ordered.
  • Oct 24, 2015
    First time I have ordered from them, so far so good...
  • Oct 22, 2015
    great service and awsome veriety of products. pluss easy checkout and free shipping with great prices
  • Oct 22, 2015
    the discription was wrong so i hope ime getting a co axel 6x9 speaker. the price was good so i took a chance
  • Oct 30, 2015
    The worse experience, the customer service person was very rude and gave me two choices so I took one. And cancelled my order.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    good experience. looking forward to recieving my products. thank you
  • Oct 15, 2015
    good rates like the stuff they carry
  • Oct 14, 2015
    First time shopping, A+ overall
  • Oct 14, 2015
    its a good place to shop great prices ,
  • Oct 12, 2015
    Awesome ASF!!!!!
    Oct 23, 2015
    This place is definitely Where it's @ ppl!!! The best and I repeat THE BEST online spot 2 hit up with your needs and wants!!! Can't beat the prices and their products are out of this world!!!
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Oct 19, 2015
    Great stereo purchase that sounds fantastic. Saved a cool $200.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Oct 17, 2015
    Advertising items that aren't in stock. I wasn't told this until a day after the purchase. Live stock info on the site would be very helpful. I wouldn't have wasted 2 days if I had just known it was out of stock.