Onlinecarstereo.com Reviews

Onlinecarstereo.com Ratings and User Reviews. Onlinecarstereo.com is rated 5.8 out of 10 from 168 reviews.
Online Car Stereo provides quality car audio components and accessories.

Recent Reviews for Onlinecarstereo.com

• Apr 6, 2015
    Easy to use website. Offers good discount codes. Will consider shopping here again.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Always satisfied with purchases.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Happy so far as a first time buyer
  • Apr 3, 2015
    this is the best price i could find on the amp
  • Apr 3, 2015
    The price of the item I wanted to purchase was great, other items while browsing were ok. Warranty by the manufacturer was not listed...and additional warranty to me was not real clear on coverage.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    great overall experience just wish some of the discriptions were a llittle more detailed
  • Mar 31, 2015
    The overall selection of products is great, although it does not however show what items are available.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Onlinecarstereo have good quality products at affordable prices.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    enjoyed the shopping experience
  • Mar 29, 2015
    i like it i can jumpe right online and get what i need and i love the prices
  • Mar 28, 2015
    GOOGLE ADVERTISEMENT MENTION COUPON CODE. OPTION CAME UP DURING CHECK OUT. FALSE ADVERTISING?
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Fun and quick
  • Mar 27, 2015
    U need a $ converter thingy to let us Canadians know how much it's actually gonna cost us. Other than that I've always had a great experience and customer service is super friendly and helpful.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Not sure how to rate a company that I have not received a product from yet. The prices are good, and yes this is an online shopping experience that was easy. But then aren't all online shopping purchases easy?
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I cant wait to get my monitors, thank your for selling them.
    Mar 30, 2015
    Scam artists, with very shitty customer service. I'm gonna do anything I can to shut this fake establishment down
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Best prices, great service, fast delivery!
    Mar 30, 2015
    Always a good product at a great price, combined that with ontime delivery and there is no way you can go wrong with Onlinecarstereo.com
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    I ordered 5 units but only received 3 due to being out of stock. Now have to look at another company to purchase remaining units. The units I received were shipped in a very timely manner. If the company would get more in stock i would definitely wait to purchase from them but I am unable to wait for them to get the additional stock.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Very satisfied with the whole shopping and order process.
    Mar 31, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Great prices!
    Mar 30, 2015
    Great place to deal with will buy from again