OnlineLabels.com Reviews

08/26/2016
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 819 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
Find the exact inkjet, laser, direct thermal or thermal transfer labels you need at OnlineLabels.com. They offer standard and custom blank labels, as well as pre-printed labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

2015 Platinum

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Aug 26, 2016
    Great shopping experience, and great customer service. Very pleased with them.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I am always more than satisfied with my orders from OnlineLabels. They have helped my business grow tremendously in the past couple of years! I highly recommend them to anyone - or any business - that needs labels!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I liked that your company had my last order on file. Made it easy for me to reorder
  • Aug 26, 2016
    This is irritating.....How am I supposed to know how my experience was until I receive my labels. I just do not know yet. The labels will answer
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I LOVE ONLINE LABELS because I can select exactly the amount of product I need. I just wish you had labels for wedding bubbles.
    Easy to order from
  • Aug 26, 2016
    The label software always runs out before I finish using my labels. It's disappointing to constantly renew a service that I have been using for years and have spent hundreds of dollars on. I would prefer to have unlimited access; all other companies provide unlimited access to label making software. I wouldn't use it for anything other than printing the labels I've purchased from this site.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Very impressed with my first time purchase. Easy to use and excellent pricing!!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I've used your products for many years and have been very satisfied. I had one issue a year ago regarding the weatherproof labels not printing well due to curling, but your excellent customer service replaced the product quickly and I've had no problems since.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like your label paper--it is perfect for the labels I print out to put on my cookies. The paper has arrived promptly the other two times I ordered it. The only complaint I have is that when I tried to order it online this time, I was having a hard time finding it even though I was typing in "matte white label paper with two slits" and other variations. All kinds of other options were coming up first and I was not immediately finding it. Fortunately, I have the box from my last order so I entered the number on the box and then it came right up. Good thing I still had the box. Thanks
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Best selection of labels I've ever seen for material, size and shapes. Ability to use sliders to select all labels within a selected size range is fantastic. Will definitely be back for my future label needs.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I found ordering from this site very easy. Was able to use my UPS shipping number. Spoke with customer service to add my shipping number. The woman was very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this site to other people looking for very reasonable labels and a pleasant and easy site to order from.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I'm very satisfied with the cost and quality of onlinelabels.com labels.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I am always happy with the product and the delivery
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great label program! It is very easy to navigate and understand.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Great Products at good prices and the service is exceptional.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Always great products and great speedy delivery.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    I love Online Labels, they have a well put together website with all of the resources you need to make sure your labels come out right!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    good products
    Aug 25, 2016
    The quality is very good.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    greta labels great price-very easy to work with and dont jam in printer
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I have been very pleased to have a company that gives such great service and has such a great product that is local to me.
    Aug 26, 2016