OnlineLabels.com Reviews

05/04/2015
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 747 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
Find the exact inkjet, laser, direct thermal or thermal transfer labels you need at OnlineLabels.com. They offer standard and custom blank labels, as well as pre-printed labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• May 4, 2015
    I was able to find what I was looking for because I made a previous purchase. It was a bit difficult to navigate through the many selections at first.
  • May 4, 2015
    I have spent lots of money on these labels and use them to give gifts of "labeled" chocolates for weddings. I am about to do 200 labels for a wedding only to find out that my "activation" has expired. As long as I have labels, I am insulted that my activation required me to pay to use my templates. Price your labels so that activation lasts as long as they do.
  • May 4, 2015
    This company has been very good. Their product is excellent and a very good price. Shipping is fast and they will resolve a problem should you have one with their product.
  • May 4, 2015
    Wouldn't think of getting my labels any where else!
  • May 4, 2015
    Great place to easily get labels in the size I need for work.
  • May 3, 2015
    OnlineLabels.com offers many options and cheaper prices than other office supply stores. Delivery is also very fast.
  • May 3, 2015
    first time experience - very positive
  • May 3, 2015
    Love love love these labels and service!
  • May 3, 2015
    Mobile app is good design, but I could not place my order. Regular app was defective since I knew exactly whay product[number] I wanted but I had to navigate through type and sizes-- not just enter the product number.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I appreciate the extra sheet that comes. I often mess one up and that helps!
    Awesome shopping experience.!!
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I love these labels and the fast shipping!!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Great place to find the lbels I needed.
    May 4, 2015
    Very good product! Gave a n/a on customer support because I did not need it! Everything was great!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Easy to order by using my last order. Good amount of time on a reward/promotion code. Prompt shipping. Happy to come back everytime I need a label.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    this was a great experience. The product that I purchased was exactly what I need. It is the right amount , at the right price. The online purchase process was easy with clear information on shipping price and lead time. the web site was easy to maneuver. All in all, a great experience.
    May 4, 2015
    It was a great experience!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Love the quality of the labels and the price! Keep up the great job.
    May 3, 2015
    So glad I found this company. Have been using them for years, and love their quality, choice, and service.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I really appreciate the layout of the labels on the page that I use.
    May 4, 2015
    This was a reorder, everything about reordering was perfectly clear and very simple, and it arrived earlier than expected
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    We are very satisfied with your product and customer support
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Bought from them before, love their product
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I am a continuing customer over the years and have been well served by your products and customer service. Of particular note, is your willingness to always stand behind your product and insure customer satisfaction.
    May 3, 2015
    Happy with this transaction. Quality product at a good price, with fast service.