OnlineLabels.com Reviews

09/04/2015
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 768 reviews. Last rated on 09/04/2015.
Find the exact inkjet, laser, direct thermal or thermal transfer labels you need at OnlineLabels.com. They offer standard and custom blank labels, as well as pre-printed labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Sep 4, 2015
    I have a skincare line and like the kraft brown and other custom labels but had a terrible time finding what I wanted or finding an item I had previously purchased but for whatever reason was not available in the office supply stores. A clerk in one of these stores recommended OnlineLabels.com and I was able to find the specialty labels I wanted. I chose Avery compared labels and my only concern is that the Avery label printing software/templates will not line up and print correctly.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I love ordering because you guys give me coupon codes that really help me cut down on cost for my small business. Please keep it up and remember to send me more! :)
  • Sep 4, 2015
    My largest concern was whether I would be able to work with your Maestro label software. I still am not sure about this.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Lighting fast shipping, best pricing, quality products...good to deal with a company that really cares!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    hoping to find more unique label options - like your flowers in a smaller size ! Always find something I enjoy creating with...thanks for being great!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Ive had problems with customer service reps sending packages to the wrong address without my authorization and me not being able to run my business because I was unable to receive them on time. Never was contacted to fix the matter or ask if they could help with anything.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I was looking for the diameter of the hole on the "reinforcement labels" and I couldn't find it. I had to download the file, open it in Illustrator, and measure the hole myself. It would have been nice to have this data on your specifications page. I also wanted to see an image of the "true grey" color while I was ordering the 1.5" heart labels, but there was no image or video. I opted not to buy the labels because I couldn't verify the color.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I have a huge variety of products and have about 20 different lables from online labels. I get compliments all the time at how professional my labels are!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I'd like if you had the option to get lip balm labels custom printed.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I have been purchasing labels from Online Labels since 2009. They rate a perfect 10 from me, for products and customer service.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Keep the coupons coming! Thanks again for great customer service
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Great easy-to-use site. Loved the fact that I was able to pull an old order from 2 yrs back and quickly re-order
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Launching a new company with packaging and labels has been very challenging, but Online Labels made it MUCH easier. I've been able to find labels in every size we've needed with their large variety and ease of selecting labels by dimension. Their weatherproof option is a must for our line of bodycare products. And Maestro Label Designer is brilliant! It's a cost effective alternative for those non-graphic designers among us and made a huge impact on our time to market. Thank you!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Would have liked colored labels. Didn't take the time to look. Seemed like there should be a quick option to choose at the point I've identified which shape/quantity I want.
    Great! Easy to use site.
    Sep 3, 2015
    Great company and easy. Cost is far better than anything else out there!
    Sep 4, 2015
    We are a VERy Small operation and saving money on lables and havingthem come to the door is wonderful!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    Have ordered from you for a couple years now. Have never had a problem with stock, ordering or delivery.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I liked the customization of the order experience and the pricing
    Sep 4, 2015
    I was looking for waterproof laser labels, which are not easy to finds. The ones on this site were customizable so that I got the size I needed, the order process was easy and intuitive, and the product was perfect for my application.
  • May 27, 2015
    Thank you!
    Sep 3, 2015
    Always a great experience. Thanks!