OnlineLabels.com Reviews

01/28/2015
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 597 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Find the exact inkjet, laser, direct thermal or thermal transfer labels you need at OnlineLabels.com. They offer standard and custom blank labels, as well as pre-printed labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Jan 27, 2015
    Price labels are great for even projects.
    Excellent buy experience!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    My first order was very good. I expect this one to be the same
  • Jan 27, 2015
    It would be more relevant sharing my opinion after I have received the product that was purchased in order to offer a more accurate opinion.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I would like coupons sent to me through email every few months so my costs would be lower.
    easy to order online
  • Jan 27, 2015
    OnlineLabels.com are the BEST. I've been ordering from them for 5 years and I love them. They always have what I need, pricing is fair, arrives on time and I have never (knock on wood) have had a problem with them. Scott
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great labels, very nice checkout process, and okay prices, BUT the shipping cost for standard shipping of low quantity orders seems quite high considering the number of sheets I ordered both times. $4.95 to standard ship 5-10 sheets of labels. That's expensive. OnlineLabels should offer USPS Priority shipping if they want to charge that much.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I like the company and the label prices, but the printing dimensions do not come out correctly on some of the round labels. The label specs use up to 4 decimal places but most of the products you can print the labels with are only capable of using 2 decimal places (including the Adobe product that OnlineLabels recommends) so the labels are off center before you even print them. OnlineLabels also recommends leaving a 1/8th inch space between the print and the edge of the label, so when using the 1.67" round label (actual dimension is 1.625") so by following their instructions, you are left with a printable space of 1.375" and since the label spacing is 3 decimal places and 4 decimal places, the print is almost off the label at the bottom right. I have also measured the actual cut label spacing and it is not what the specs say it is, but when I asked OnlineLabels about this, they said they allow 1/16th of an inch off to be acceptable. I find that unacceptable as the labels do not come out looking professional the further you go down and to the right of the printed sheet. Also, the new website does not function in Internet Explorer.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    YOUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT STINKS - CALLED AND TOLD THEM MY ISSUE AND THEY HAD NO IDEA - HUNG UP IN FRUSTRATION
  • Jan 26, 2015
    i may bee interested in a custom size label, depending how well this current product works for me.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    You need to add a way to get the computer form for lay out for printing. it would nice to have the lay out with the order. form for print tags c grigg
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Love the ability to look up a prior order and duplicate it!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    My only complaint is that there is no "free shipping" option. Most vendors I deal with offer free shipping after you hit a minimum sale amount.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Lightening Speed Shipping!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    As Always FANTASTIC Just waiting for you to get a wharehouse in Canada so I don't hae to pay so much for shipping (hahahah)
    Jan 25, 2015
    I'm not sure but they may have changed the Matte weather poof for inkjet, it seems different, but have not used enough to give an opinion if it's better or same or not
  • Jan 16, 2015
    This was so easy to do and I don't have time trying to figure things out. I like quick and easy. I will definitely reorder these labels and also any other ones that will be needed I will check here first.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I appreciate that it only took me a few minutes to find and complete the order. I am a 1 girl office and don't have time to waste so this was great. Will get the next batch from them.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great prices, fast ordering, very clear on processing. Thanks for providing such a needed tool in the small business toolbox.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Great price, quick shipping, good quality product.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Good product, reliable and fast.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Good product and good service.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Very quick and easy to find my labels that were needed. I bought a small quantity to see the quality before purchasing more.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Great product. Just what I was looking for. I typed in my size I needed and OnlineLabels had them .