OnlineLabels.com Reviews

07/31/2014
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 726 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Get exactly the kind of laser or ink jet label you need from OnlineLabels.com. They offer both standard and custom blank labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

2010 Platinum

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    Very large selection and prices are reasonable. Maestro label designing was very easy, too. The Maestro clip art selection was poor, but you can always download your own images. Loved it!
    Love your labels :)
    You guys are great!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I was happy to be able to customize the size of the label that I was looking for.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    They are easy to use and i have found so many more uses for them other than my original one.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    We love Online labels, dependable prompt quality products!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Love the service and products, what more could I ask for?
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I absolutely love the Maestro Label Maker! Best in the world!!!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love this place. visit it often and recommend to everyone
  • Jul 31, 2014
    web site is easy to negotiate, products work great,shipping is timely,reasonable pricing and they make labeling very simple
  • Jul 31, 2014
    more options on international shipping would be greatly appreciated. Happy to provide more details directly. We have to go through a third party at this moment to get our packaging. Local producers do not have your quality nor price.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am happy with Onlinelabels and recommend to my friends.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy to make water bottle labels for baby, bridal showers or other events
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The packaging of the labels can't be beat. Solidly built plastic bubble type tray. They easily stack and won't accidentally fold if you set something on them like some other packaging from other companies.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have been ordering from you for the past several years, spending between $500 and $1250 per year on labels. While your products meet my needs, it is disappointing that you do not offer any loyal customer discounts, coupons or free shipping. After having spent as much money as we have with onlinelabels.com, I would expect to see additional discounts or other incentives to acknowledge loyal and repeat customers.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I think it is one of the easiest sites to use. They always have the product I need.
    More discounts please!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I love their online label software and am very pleased to have found this company. Shipping is fast, prices are reasonable, and I can get exactly what I need to create my labels for handmade soap.
    Jul 31, 2014
    Prices are good online label software is a super bonus.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Arrived the next day. Super fast delivery.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Great service, excellent products and reasonable prices