OnlineLabels.com Reviews

02/09/2016
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 670 reviews.
Find the exact inkjet, laser, direct thermal or thermal transfer labels you need at OnlineLabels.com. They offer standard and custom blank labels, as well as pre-printed labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

2015 Platinum

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    I could not find a link on my operations page or page I use to print my labels. Very annoying to me,have you taken off that page?
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I use to receive coupons but I haven't in the last few orders. I would like some because we constantly use certain labels
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The second item I bought was samples to try the glossy product. It would be nice if there was a box to get 5 or so sheets to test.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I'd like to get the activation code when you order and not have to wait tell order arrives
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Got a smile when your message told me that my city was spelled ARLINGTON but should be ARLINGTON. Both were spelled identically.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    THE number one label provider in the USA, based on my 15 years-plus experience!
    Simple and fast website.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The only thing that would make OnlineLabels better is if they'd collect and remit sales tax so that the buyer wouldn't need to later. Currently the best source out there, hope they stay as such.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    By far one of the best websites to shop on. Great job!!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    High Quality Products with fast Delivery/Order tracking
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Great on-line site -- easy, convenient, and efficient. Quick shipment. Labels are well packaged and arrive in very good condition. Enjoy using this website. Thank you.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Great site -- convenient, fast, and easy to use! Outstanding product -- shipped quickly & efficiently. Thank you for the opportunity to comment.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    This is the first site that has everything right. From pricing to no minimum order to allowing the customer to charge the shipping fees to their own accounts. The best online purchase experience ever!
    Very efficient.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Good Quality Labels. Shipping is prompt.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I received my order of labels quickly and in perfect order.I have been doing business with OnLine Labels for several years and will continue to do so.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Always have what I am looking for.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Excellent in every way - THANK YOU!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    While something clearly went wrong, I do not yet know if their web site actually provided information that should have steered me right, or if someone at their shop simply missed the comment I included with my order.
  • Jan 23, 2016
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Have been using Online Labels for many years. Always great products, quick shipping, and super easy-to-use website. Prices always very competitive. Can't ask more than that!
    Feb 6, 2016
    Have been a customer of Online Labels for many years...always great service and quality!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    I ordered xtreme adhesive labels and they are from being xtreme adhesive. I was using regular address labels on my parts bins but they kept falling off, so I ordered yours and they are no better. Parts bins are plastic and free of dust, dirt and grease. I don't think these are any better than standard cheap address labels which I could have purchased for half the price elsewhere.