OnlinePetDepot Reviews

OnlinePetDepot Ratings and User Reviews. OnlinePetDepot is rated 3.4 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2015.

Recent Reviews for OnlinePetDepot

• Sep 30, 2015
    Very nice website and I am thrilled to find some California Cat food. So much of it has be discontinued and you have some that I hope will work. These "picky little kitties" !!!!
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Navigating site using Samsung 6 was a little difficult. They had the best price on Tetra Water pond balance 500 ml
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Shipping is too expensive for one small item. There should be a cheeper alternative.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I liked it
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Oct 3, 2015
    Poor service today is day 10 NO FOOD my poor dog has 1 meal left now what sent 2 emails called lots no response Poor service now what my poor dog😂😂😂😂😂
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Oct 3, 2015
    This survey did not indicate what product was ordered but if it is relating to the cat food order, I am very dissatisfied. I ordered cases of cat food and expected delivery in a timely fashion. It wasn't until 10 days after the order was placed that I received notice that the order was cancelled. I responded to the email as instructed and got no response. It wasn't until I sent a separate email that I got a response. Very disappointed.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Sorry:I just could not remember if I purchased from you before. I think I May have in the past few months. Hove a great day, Dave Maslako
  • Sep 14, 2015
    This was one of the only merchants I could find my cat's food. The cat food company was recently bought out and now we fear it may be completely discontinued, which is a huge problem! I have severe food allergies, and my cat has allergies and sensitivities too. This California Natural Chicken and Brown Rice formula is the only food that is safe to enter my home because of my SEVERE OAT ALLERGY! Right now there is no new production of the food, and all other retailers I looked at were out of stock. Thankfully this site had the 15 pound size in stock to tide us over for the moment. The shipping is outrageous, but it was still better than the estimate from another brick and morter retailer from California. We'll see how fresh the food is and how well it's handled, etc.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    I was disappointed that there was no free shipping on over $100.00 order. I called the company and NO ONE ANSWERED!
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Sep 21, 2015
    I tried serial times to contact this company. They repressed having a product that was discontinued... Took my money for product they do not have and never returned my money or communicated with me at all.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    So far so good
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Price for merchandise seems reasonable, but shipping charges almost stopped me from buying.
    Sep 10, 2015
    OnlinePetDepot represented that they had in stock the cat food I wanted, California Naturals chicken and rice. My VISA card was charged although the product was never sent, and I subsequently learned that OnlinePetDepot didn't in fact have the product in stock and had no way to get it because the manufacturer quit making that product.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I love petdepot , they have what i need.
    Sep 11, 2015
    I love that they have what i needed and were able to deliver before it was expected.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I appreciate the discounted prices!
    Sep 19, 2015
    I still have not received my item. I ordered it almost a month ago. When I check on my order status it says it's pending. I've contacted the company by phone 2x and left voicemails. No one got back to me, so I sent an email. It's been almost a week since I sent the email and I haven't heard a thing. I have ordered in the past through this company and was very pleased, but now I'm beginning to think otherwise. I'm unhappy with the customer service and lack of sending my order in a timely fashion...
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was happy to find the product online and to pay with paypal.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This was my first order. Items are easy to find; good prices
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Love site will buy again
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 7, 2015
    Did not respond to emails. Could not contact by phone because staff was on line and mailbox full. Only reply came when I told them to cancel order. Order status system sucks - pending or deivered, nothing in between. Item ordered did come through but worse online experience ever.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    This place is a scam
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    After ordering and noticing that my order was pending for days on end, I did some research and found that they had a lot of customers that had never received their orders. Also, their emails and phone calls were never returned. After making numerous phone calls that weren't answered, I sent an email stating that I wanted a refund and threatened legal action. I didn't receive any correspondence back, but out of the blue I got notice that my order was being shipped Priority mail. I received my complete order 2 days later after waiting about 2 1/2 weeks.