OnlineShoes.com Reviews

10/01/2014
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 862 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    Great deals! Fast shipping!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have wanted these shoes, but they were sold out. I gave it another try today and bingo they were available, so I jumped on it. The process was simple to use.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Thank you for having Mimosa Glee in size 8.5, Brown. Best shoe for my needs.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I expected to get the 20% discount advertised on the two pair of sale priced shoes I purchased as do other online retailers that I have ordered from, for example Kohl's.com. I was happy to find the sizes available for both pairs of shoes I ordered available. It is possible that I will use this retailer again even though I am not really happy with the bit of deception that I feel I have encountered here.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Kinda concerned I paid for next day shipping then noticed it said 1-2 days shipped. I paid for next day shipping so I should have no more then 3 days out
  • Sep 29, 2014
    so far, I have been very satisfied with the whole shopping experience with online shoes.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have my comfirmation ready to print, and I can't find "print exchange label."
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Mica (Customer Care) helped me with Price Match. She is just very good!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    glad to know about online shoes
  • Sep 29, 2014
    First time and will look forward to shopping with you again.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    love the prices, free shipping and selection
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    shoes did not fit correctly and will be exchanging for correct size
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Great service! VERY ACCOMODATING!!!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    It was a great experience to buy shoes from OnlineShoes.com!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Order came before I expected which was good.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    So far, excellent. We'll see when the shoes arrive and if there is a need to return. I hope not
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Recommended toe by another person. I will have to see myself, as I need to make sure the shoes are padded inside.
    Sep 30, 2014
    I was hoping that the entire shoe was made in USA, and not part in VIETNAM. You are an AMERICAN Company.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I wish they didn't have so many brand exclusions when they offer sales.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I am reordering my shoes because the 2 pairs of shoes did not fit me. I am returning two pair as instructed on the packing list. I sure hope this works because I cannot afford to be cheated out of my money. I have faith in your system. Please let's hope this works. Otherwise, I have been very happy with the past two orders I have made with On Line Shoes. The shoes come in a very timely manner and I have been very happy with your service. Even though I receive your emails, I hae never been able to use a promo code and couldn't find the promo codes on the emails. Thank you.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Great choices and prices.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Great quality, however shoes were too large.