OnlineShoes.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

OnlineShoes.com Reviews

02/19/2017
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1106 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2017.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2016 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Jan 24, 2017
    Only place can get shoes for my husband.
    Feb 18, 2017
    hard to find shoes to fit wide feet. thank you
    Feb 16, 2017
    I have not received my confirmed order after 3 weeks. I have tried to contact customer service by phone and have not been able to get through.Even the tracking system does not work.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Love their shoes I have narrow feet and hard to find shoes to fit.
    Feb 11, 2017
    Have not received. The merchandise. Can't contact online shopping because they don't answer the phones can't pull up the internet connection. So what are you asking me. There is no information .
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I would like a confirmation of the order sent to my email address. I would like notification that my order has shipped. This is my first order from the site, so perhaps this will have occurred when I check my incoming email.
    Feb 09, 2017
    Shopping experience was totally satisfactory - product was on sale, delivery was prompt. My only complaint is that immediately after receiving my order I began receiving catalogs from ail order places. I stopped counting at six new ones. Not happy about that.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    The return and exchange online is confusing and difficult to order a replacement. It never would go back to the exchange for the free shipping label. I tried this for a couple of hours, and finally just made the new order. Maybe it will come out at the end, that is if I am credited with the return for the new replaced shoes.
    Feb 09, 2017
    I returned some shoes and purchased new ones, however I have not received a credit for the returned shoes and I am getting a bill for the full price of the new ones. I want to pay the bill but only the difference. I can calculate it but need a mailing address to send a check. I do not ant to give my credit card because your company wants me to pay the full amount. I would appreciate resolution. Also it was very difficult to exchange on line and get a mailing lable.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I just ordered so as to my satisfaction we will see still soon enought
    Feb 08, 2017
    The boots I ordered were 1/2 size to small I just wanted to exchange and could not! The web site was out of order! The phone number for customer service was none working number! I tried for 3 days! Never again! Your service sucks! That's why I hate buying things online!!!!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    Haven't had a chance to try out my new shoes but they fit well and are comfortable on.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    Had to pay to return shoes. Could not pull up info to print up return package return sticker and your 888 number nor your local number don't work. If I don't receive 10 !/2 shoes I'm planing to stop payment on my card.Ray Cox140 Magers LanePelahatchie, MS 39145 Phone 601-624-1136
    Fit great. no problems
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I have purchase the majority of my shoes from you guys and been very happy with my orders
    ;great
  • Jan 25, 2017
    did a search, came on this site and saved $40.
    Feb 07, 2017
    found what we were looking for at a great price and free shipping
    Feb 07, 2017
    I order a lot from online shoes, the only thing is the shoe doesn't always look like three picture
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Online Shoes shopping was a great experience. Many choices very easy to use.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Always a smooth transaction.
    Feb 07, 2017
    Always a smooth transaction with Online Shoes.
    Feb 07, 2017
    I was very dissapointed. I ordered my shoes. Later I received a notice saying they were in stock and they would notifiy me of the delivery date. 24 hours later, I received an email saying they did not have the shoes. Thank you
  • Jan 24, 2017
    So far, so good.
    Feb 06, 2017
    They have gone out of business. Could not return shoes if I wanted to.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I bought shoes for my grown son for Christmas and I ordered them too small and the exchange was easy and the reorder also went easy. Completely satisfied.
    Feb 06, 2017
    This is the 3rd pair of shoes I have bought from on-line shoes. My first order was for my son for Christmas and I ordered them too small. I re-ordered them the next size up and got them right away and sending the pair back was easy and I was credit the amount of the first pair immediately. Then I ordered myself a pair and was very satisfied all the way around with both orders.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Feb 05, 2017
    I ordered Ryka water shoes and received Naturalizer flats. Unable to contact company via Facebook messaging, phone or email because phones and web site didn't work. Totally dissatisfied with this company and would not recommend to anyone!
  • Jan 25, 2017
    I have ordered from Online Shoes several times before and once had a problem with a flawed shoe. I returned it and it was replaced , no problem. So nice.
    Feb 05, 2017
    I have ordered from OnlineShoes before even the Asics brand but this time the shoe does not seem true to size so I will return them for another size.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    GOOD EXPERIENCE HAVE USED BEFORE AND EVEN HAD TO RETURN WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE.
    Feb 05, 2017
    Ordered 2 pair men's shoes. Does not fit well. Cannot contact ANYONE due to the fact ALL communication with company is shut down.