OnlineShoes.com Reviews

01/26/2015
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1377 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    Free shipping make it easy to what to shop with online sjoes. Thanks
  • Jan 26, 2015
    VERY HAPPY WITH ALL MY SHOE SELECTIONS. QUALITY EXCELLENT, RETURNS, IF ANY,VERY EASY.
    Easy and simple.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I rarely shop online but I bought a pair of Asics shoes 6 or 7 months ago a really like. The store I bought them in no longer carries tAsics so I shopped online and chose this site to use. It was so easy and I found exactly what I wanted in no time at all. The price was competitive also. If I receive the shoes in 4 or 5 days I will definately be thriled. Time will tell.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    This was a fantastic and easy first experience. I will definitely make purchases here again.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    thanks for the great price!!!!!
    I love this place!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I liked the price, the site layout, etc. I've been looking at shoes on your site for a few months, and finally found the right pair to buy!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    very interested to see how the balance of my transaction goes
  • Jan 21, 2015
    You Rock !
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I really appreciate the 365 day return guarantee with free returns. That alone makes OnlineShoes worth the risk of buying shoes that one cannot try on first!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    This is my 3rd pair of the brand. Really like the shoes.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Good value on the shoes l purchased.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Many months ago I was looking online for this particular silver T-strap shoe. I wear a size 12M and none of the sources had my size available. OnlineShoes gave me the option of choosing to have a notice sent when the size was available. I ordered another pair of silver shoes as a 2nd choice and have them now and have never worn them, in hopes that the 12m would become available. I almost forgot about my request and today received the email that they were available and I am so happy to know that OnlineShoes fulfilled my request. I will return the other second choice silver shoes that I have not worn. Thank you for fulfilling your promise to notify me of the availability of the shoe I wanted to purchase.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I had been wanting this certain shoe and had searched many sites with the available shoe. But they weere never available in my size as I wear a women's size 12 M. That shoe size is hard to find.!!! Online shoes gave me the option to request an email when that size and style became available in stock. Well I did not believe that I would ever hear back again, I was so excited when I got the email so I ordered right away and the shoes were delivered as scheduled and I am very satisfied with the shoe and the service and promise that was provided by OnlineShoes. Thank you
  • Jan 16, 2015
    The website is very easy to shop and place an order--good product information and pictures.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    The description of the shoe said leather upper. However, the lining of the upper was synthetic. I probably would not have bought the shoes had I known that but apart from that I like the shoes, so I decided to keep them.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    Still unworn but appear to fit and be comfortable after being tried on. I plan to keep them. They look great.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    I have never bought shoes from online I have never bought shoes from Online Shoes that disappointed me in any way.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Very easy website to navigate/search by item. Best price on this shoe.
    Jan 25, 2015
    There was extra material in the right shoe that rubbed my toenail and was uncomfortable.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I would have like to have had a shipping label inclued with my purchase so that I would not have to print out a shipping label for a return.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    i hope my shoes work out
    Jan 26, 2015
    I WOULD BUY MY NB SHOES FROM ONLINE SHOES AGAIN.