OnlineShoes.com Reviews

12/18/2014
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1371 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    They are great. They offer a large variety of shoes. Returns are easy.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Excellent site for shoes.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Found the discount a pleasant surprise! The discount gave me the nudge to order th house shoes:)
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great site and easy to use
  • Dec 18, 2014
    So far I am happy with the selection and pricing
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Always have had a great experience with OnlineShoes and have enjoyed the service and each pair of shoes I have ever bought.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I know exactly which shoes I can wear, and I'm glad I can get them without driving miles andmiles!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I having been purchasing Ariat Clogs for 6 years, quality excellent, fit excellent, comfort excellent and ordering on on line shoes has been an excellent experience. Thank You
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Was a little bummed I didn't take the better shipping promo that was offered. Said it was the last pair available and I couldn't remember the promo code. Had I gone back, the boots would have been gone!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Online shoe has narrow shoes in stock. WOW.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This is one of the best shopping sites I have found.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    great experience!!! love the products
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love the choices and the ability to return what I dont like or cant wear without being charged for the return shipping as sizes very from one brand to another. I dont have to leave the house. I can drink coffee and shop in my kitchen. Thank you for the great shopping experience. dandy thiessen
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I wanted to return 2 pair, but did not see an option to do that now I will have to go through the whole thing again
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have ordered frequently from online shoes. I was impressed with the customer service the first time I ordered and it hasn't changed. Everyone is friendly, courteous, and very pleasant. The web site is easy to use, both to navigate and order from. Whenever I need shoes, I will always use Online Shoes, both for the wonderful customer service and web. Of course free shipping doesn't hurt either.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good website and love that is organize easy to browse. Cant' wait for my items!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I really like the selection you have for wide shoes.
    Dec 18, 2014
    The shoes are great but I do have to return them because I have a very wide foot and they just were not wide enough in the toe area.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    A link to help shoppers move quickly back to a previous screen would be helpful. Or a way of looking at/comparing several different shoes at the same time would be helpful.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Excellent customer service!!!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    THIS IS THE 3RD PAIR OF SHOES I HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU. VERY PLEASED SO FAR. SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT. THANK YOU.
    Dec 18, 2014
    CAN'T REALLY RATE THE SHOES AS YET. THEY SEEM TO BE OK. THIS IS MY FIRST ORDER OF THIS PARTICULAR SHOE. HAVE REPEAT ORDERS ON THE SHOE I USUALLY BUY, BUT IT HAS GOTTEN SO EXPENSIVE. WANTED TO SEE IF THIS SHOE WOULD BE OKAY AND SAVE SOME $$$$ AT THE SAME TIME.