OnlineShoes.com Reviews

09/29/2016
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1410 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2016 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Sep 29, 2016
    I like the huge selection that is available on online shoes because I have a hard time finding shoes.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I love buying shoes on online shoes. They always have such a wide variety and so many to choose from I can spent hours trying to pick just one or two.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I want these shoes before Oct. 5, and no where on the cart or on checkout does it tell me WHEN they will be shipped. I don't usually buy shoes online, and not knowing when they're coming didn't make it a great experience for me. Choosing overnight or 2-day really is a crap-shoot, since I don't know when they'll ship and I may be wasting my $ by paying extra for those options.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I love Online shoes, but wish I coud find their store front that used to be in the Roosevelt Neighborhood in Seattle.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    This was easy and the best price I could find..Will buy from again...
  • Sep 28, 2016
    I wont know how satisfied I am, until, I receive my order....
  • Sep 28, 2016
    My email wasn't changed and I wanted to replace the shoes I ordered with a smaller size. Now I'm holding forever on the phone because I don't have the return label. Ughh!
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Totally Satisfied with my last purchase, well made, quality materials, and correct size
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Excellent company and customer service.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    I love coming here to shop there's always discount
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Am waiting for coupon code for next purchase. Vendor indicates that I am entitled to $30 off on next purchase, since this was my first use of Online Shoes.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I have found shoes here that were not available at Sole Desire - get great deals! Great shoes! High quality!
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I love this way to buy shoes. Thank you.
    Sep 28, 2016
    I ordered Merrell Encore shoes in the color of black. Order # X527263100016. In the past I have had many pairs of these shoes. BUT when these shoes arrived the smell was overpowering. I have had them sitting out for a week and the smell is just bad. I cannot keep them. They would smell up my closet. I have not even tried them on due to the bad smell. I am sending them back. I am very disappointed and never had this problem with this brand of shoe that I like so much. Louise Harsha
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I have made several purchases of shoes/boots from Online Shoes.com before and each time it has been a pleasure. I even had to return a pair of boots for a different size and it was very easy to do. I will use them again in the future for sure.
    Sep 28, 2016
    I have purchased boots/shoes from Online Shoes four or five times now over the last couple of years and each time I was very pleased with the outcome. One time I had to return a pair that did not fit properly and that experience was good as well. I would strongly recommend Online shoes to friends and family. I will be using them again.
    Sep 28, 2016
    I was not happy about having to return theunworn pair ofis endocrine an additional cost of 7.95
  • Sep 17, 2016
    I like the prices.
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    I have tried several times to reach customer service by phone. was always on hold could not get through. my shoes are too small and need to return. I would have liked to exchange but could not that point on that site. the customer service is extremely hard to contact
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    This exceeded expectations. I got exactly the item I wanted at a very good price. Delivery was faster than expected. They have their act together. Well done.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    wanted to replace a boot I love - searched web and found this site. It was easy from there. Need to darken the copy in the check out. Senior with cataracts and its hard to see - we need high contrast
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    Was not informed ups does not deliver to po box numbers I had to chase package all over yucca valley to get my order after waiting 2 weeks