OnlineShoes.com Reviews

08/27/2016
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1511 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Aug 26, 2016
    would rather shop on line for plain color shoes than clown colored shoes
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Enjoy ordering from u all
  • Aug 26, 2016
    The site claims you can order and pay 14 days later. So far I have ordered twice and this option has not been available or is not clear how to do so. This should be more clear for the consumer as most people would purchase additional items if they could use this feature.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great site with plenty to choose from. Had a hard time finding these shoes just through looking at web site. This is second pair I am buying. I finally just typed in the name and brand and found them quicker.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Depending on the brand style I may need a 43 or 12 I found that on this site.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Easy to shop online with you.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Very quick and easy search/checkout! I knew what I wanted when I came to this website, and fortunately enough for me, they had the shoes I was looking for!! AND for an even cheaper price than the competitor had them!! I could not be happier, and I will be shopping through this company again!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    phone call hold stinks return was convoluted
  • Aug 26, 2016
    excellent variety of products reasonably priced
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Online shoes has made it easy for me to find shoes for my hard to fit feet. They made the one return that I had easy with no hassles.
    none, first time shopper
  • Aug 26, 2016
    This is the best online shoe store I have found!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    They offer a wide range of shoes, sizes, and colors....great prices as well
  • Aug 25, 2016
    This is @ least my second order from ONLINE, maybe three. Impressed with timely shipping.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very good mobile shopping experience!
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    Other vendors offer no fee returns. Especially when the product doesn't fit and the correct size is not available.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I am doing an exchange and am supposed to receive a return label in my email . At the end of the ordering process their was not indication that I am doing an exchange. I hope to find the return label in my email. I should have been assured that I will get the label when I ordered the new shoes.
    Aug 26, 2016
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    exchanged these shoes for a different size, and appreciate the quick response keeping me advised of my return/exchange process.