OnlineShoes.com Reviews

08/26/2015
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2627 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Aug 26, 2015
    Good price good delivery easy to order on line
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Just me making mistakes in zip code and you could not get my bank to ok the purchase so. Call my bank and they told me there was no reason why it wouldn't be approved but it had to be the mistake in address hope we can get it straight so I can shop with you again
  • Aug 26, 2015
    My brother-in-law in England introduced me his kind and type of shoes he's wearing all year through and he said, he is very much satisfied with this brand (Walker from Brooks). So when I came back from vacation in England, I immediately went on line to order the same shoes. I find my experience in on-line buying excellent and superb. I find the prices reasonable. Keep it Up! More power to the company.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I couldn't believe the discount I got today. Purchased 2 pairs of Clark Clogs and the 25% discount was amazing! Recently retired so this is a PLUS!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This is my favorite online shopping site!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very large selection, however as they do try to update inventory, I did have a problem with an order being canceled after being placed because the vendor no longer had the products. I am a bit confused as when I placed the order the item was listed as a new item as well. They have since made up for this issue with a sincere apology and a discount on next purchase.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    i am a person of excellent, i commend u 4 excelent servise. keep up the great work
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The finalization of my order was interrupted by an coding error. Since I was trying to use my PayPal account, I didn't know if my order went through, so I waited.... About two hours later On Line Shoes contacted me about my order being interrupted. Without that notification, I would more than likely have sought out a different vendor for the shoes I wanted. Thanks for the follow up service.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    With the payment plan it really help out in buying shoes for my daughter. Thank you Onlineshoes.com
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The discount code for 20% off of an $80 purchase did not work and I was offered a free 2 day shipping discount code instead. Why?
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Overall good expereince with this vndor
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Not happy with No discount as offered? and then tax added on back end?
  • Aug 26, 2015
    excited to get the shoes and see if they work out!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I was disappointed in the 25% off as I thought I would get it and then when I read the small print it was really no help to me at all. I thought it was misleading.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I found the graphics and ease of the website fantastic. When it comes to buying shoes on line for my toddler I like to know there is free shipping just incase I order the wrong size.
    Aug 26, 2015
    My son's shoes are super cute!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I am so happy with things so far! The shoes I have purchased retail for 69.99, and are on sale for 39.99 (plus tax and shipping). With your company I will be receiving these shoes for 28.99, which is amazing! I am so delighted so thanks so much for the great selection (perfect for work), and the easy check-out process!
    Aug 26, 2015
    Great shipping time! Received in 2 days. Shoes and box in perfect condition (even though I think I order a size too large). Thanks!
    Aug 26, 2015
    Very fast delivery. Great product.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    very easy site to use and exchange for larger size very quick.
    Aug 26, 2015
    First time I used this site was totally happy with it. First order was fast but didn't fit.I replaced with bigger size same great service and received quickly.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I ordered two times and have to send back both orders. I tried to order a man's moccasin to get the width I need, to no avail. Since when do men's shoes come so narrow? Any way, I was highly disappointed also that I had to pay $7.99 for return shipping since the original was free and the shoes I tried to get are in no way wide at all.