OnlineShoes.com Reviews

08/19/2014
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 896 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

• Aug 15, 2014
    Bought a pair of new balance 1296 for myself and just love them. Whats good for me is good for my wife, so I just ordered her a pair.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Helpful if you have a difficult to find fit such as my narrow foot. Easy to shop and return items.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I never ordered from online shoes before, so I really have nothing to compare my purchase to YET.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    excellent and prompt service. Have purchased MANY pairs of shoes.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    this is my last attempt to get the right size shoes online. have tried 3 times to get shoes but sizes never worked out. they used to 2,3, and 4 years ago, now iam ordering 1 1/2 sizes and 2e to 4e wider. lets hope this times the charm!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great store. Web site works perfectly
  • Aug 14, 2014
    my go to source for shoe browsing & buying
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Was told that one pair of shoes (Drew Jimmy, 16/4e) did not honor the promo code 14sunnya for 20% discount??? Also hoping to find XL size 15-16 everyday socks at a realistic price. All socks offered were very expensive. Wish you had some at a lower affordable, value, price point.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    The only thing I wonder about is whether I was billed correctly through paypal. We'll see about that.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Always have my size. I can't shop in brick and mortar store because they never have my size.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    glad to find Boots in our sizes
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Everything is fine and I look forward to a new pair of birkenstock's. I am disappointed that I didn't write down the coupon name as i was moving too fast and so lost it.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Where is the CLICK HERE for promotional discount? Was this a CON?
  • Aug 14, 2014
    seems fairly easy and I feel more comfortable not having to pay shipping otherwise I may wait until I would be in a bigger town to avoid shipping charges.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I buy all my shoes at OLS. None of the stores in our area ever carry narrow shoes and sometimes even OLS is out of my first choice. However the selection is so numerous that I can usually find something to please me even if it is not my first choice.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    I REQUIRE VERY WIDE SHOES (4E MINIMUM).I DISCOVERED NEW BALANCE SHOES SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND THEY WERE PERFECT FOR ME IN MY SIZE. BECAUSE OF PRICE DIFFERENTIALS I DID TRY OTHER 4E BRANDS LIKE PROPET AN ACSIS,BUT THEY WERE UNCOMRFORTABLE TO ME. I HAVE RETURNED TO NEW BALANCE AND WON'T PURCHASE ANY OTHER BRAND. BUT FINDING SHOES THAT I LIKE IN LOCAL SHOE RETAILERS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. WHEN I FIRST PUCHASED FROM YOU ON LINE I WAS SOMEWHAT SKEPTABLE BUT IT TURNED OUT FINE. I HAVE PUCHASED 2 PAIR OF SHOES EACH YEAR FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH THE VARIETY. YOUR PRICES ARE REASONABLE AND YOUR DELIVERY IS ALWAYS AS ADVERTISED. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED YOU TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    I ordered a pair of Men's Merrell Slip-ons. They are Awesome! Exactly what I was hoping for, they fit extremely well, look good & feel terrific!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Don't know why I have not done this in the past. It was so easy. Can't wait for shoes to arrive.
    Aug 15, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    I loved the shoes that I purchased but unfortunately they weren't narrow enough for my feet so that is why I had to return them.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    I wasn't sure re buying on the net but I searched a few stores and had no luck for this brand or style. It was so easy and fsst. We are very satisfied first time customers. M from MI