OnlineShoes.com Reviews

07/31/2015
OnlineShoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineShoes.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1993 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineShoes.com

2010 Winner

OnlineShoes.com Rating

More About OnlineShoes.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineShoes.com

Showing 51 - 70 of 1993 Reviews
  • Jul 30, 2015
    It would be helpful if the customer could select multiple narrowing options at a time. For example, bot size 8.5 and size 9; or different price or heel height categories, etc.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I'm happy with my purchase today but I would like to find the same kind of walking shoes I had for almost 3 years,however I couldn't find them
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Great selection of shoes..... that I could not find at local stores. Prices are around the same that I noticed in the stores . most stores I have been to , do not carry all styles of Brand Names. OnlineShoes.Com has most.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Awesome, great price. So happy to not have to shop around!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    buy one get one is an awesome deal! i hope shoes i ordered are going to feel great!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Great selection, will certainly be using them again next time I need a new pair of shoes. Great deals!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I thought I was going to get 2 day shipping, but on check out it indicated 5-6 day shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Used promo code was not available told me to use code for free 2 day shipping used code and still didn't give me the discount on shipping. Promotions on this web site suck
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Say Man, got jez whut the doctor ordered, at jez the right price and on time.... E-Z.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    So far so got---I'm anxious to get the shoes.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I found a shoe I like and as a teacher, I ordered one in every color. You were the only placeI could find more than one color in my size.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was pleased with onlineshoes.com. making an order was very simple no jumping through hoop or any bells and whistle just straight to the point. I would recommend this site to friends and family whenever I find a good site I always promote it.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    There is such an enormous selection of shoes..prices are great,site easy to navigate, I plan on getting more footwear from this site...
    Love to shop this site!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Maybe when offering the 20% off, it should be for the full purchase of your items.
    Jul 30, 2015
    Very surprised that I received the order as fast as I did. Very accommodating.
  • Jul 22, 2015