Only Natural Pet Reviews

02/08/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 464 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Feb 8, 2016
    I have a wonderful German shepherd named Chahotay who is IGA deficient . He has become immune to all antibiotics that he has been given. Only with help of holistic vet and some of your products I have been able to keep him alive and healthy for almost full year now. Thank- you for your sales and coupons that have made it so I can afford to do this.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great food. I try Chicken and Oats but one of my dogs is not to keen on oats. The quality and the fact you can see the pieces of meat makes me happy that I'm feed my dogs great stuff. I'm hoping he likes the Beef and sweet potato better. Either way I'm a customer, this food is better than honest kitchen.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love the product I'm buying for my pets the fact that it's natural makes me trust it even more
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Love this site! Keep up the great work.
    I appreciate natural products
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Tye loves the Dr. Harvey's Canine Health Pre-Mix Dog food. I alternate adding chicken and fish to it. This has been the ONLY food that he licks his dish clean after his feedings. He gets half a cup in the morning and again around 5 in the evening. His stomach no longer growls during the day and he sleeps much better also, although he still hogs the bed! Tye is a mix of mini Poodle and Bichon. Love him.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Your prices are great with a good selection and really thorough information on the products. I'll be back!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    So far I have been completely satisfied with every thing I have gotten
  • Feb 7, 2016
    A great place to find healthy food for your pet.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The site is very informative and easy to use. I am very excited about my first purchase from Only Natural Pet!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    First time ordering from this page. Easy to find the product, but asking all these questions takes longer to finish.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I'm so glad I found this company. I have 5 cats with different tastes and dietary needs finding a safe affordable food has been a nightmare after having my 2 Great Danes poisoned and killed by Purina.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love this company, especially that I can have flea control without dangerous chemicals and high cost.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I find the website too busy and slightly confusing. For example when checking out: it wouldn't let me use PayPal, the credit card I wanted to use and which was listed, failed twice and it wasn't clear what action I was supposed to take, which turned out to be filling in the security number. That should have been clearer, and should not have taken three screens to discover. Also, why list PayPal if the user can't use it? I prefer PayPal.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    The price for what I needed is quite within my income category If this product helps my Dog move easier I will be buying on a monthly or by monthly time depending on how much comes in the bottle
    Feb 7, 2016
    The only thing I had a complaint about was the fact that on the shipping information it had (Jacobs Crossing Apartments) written just before my address I DO NOT live in an Apartment. I thought that would prolong the delivery of my product and that was the reason I contacted the Company to inform them that it had the apartment on the shipping label just above my actual address the customer service Rep insured me that it was not on the label that she could see but when my product arrived it did indeed have the words (JACOBS CROSSING APARTMENTS) written on the label just above my actual address fortunately it did not delay shipping at all
  • Jan 29, 2016
    This product is good
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Love all Only Natural Pet branded products!!!!!!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I love the products here knowing where they come from and what is in each
    Feb 7, 2016
    I love everything I get here can trust the high quality
  • Jan 26, 2016
    checking out was a paindeass. i had to register all over
    So far so good.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    The prices and products where very reasonable!
    Feb 8, 2016
    My dogs seem to like the products!