Only Natural Pet Reviews

05/25/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 405 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• May 25, 2015
    I have been veryhappy with all orders, especially the Kitty Caviar and my cats LOVE it!
  • May 25, 2015
    You need to make it easier to find on a google search. List your product under a flea and tick DISC as well as a TAG. Had trouble finding you. Kept getting that home sales produce in the UK. I knew I wanted your product. Thank you, Leslie
  • May 24, 2015
    Happy I found all natural pet care been searching for a while now I can leave frontline
  • May 24, 2015
    I never dealt with Only Natural Pet before so I can't comment on their service. I do like that I received a 15% discount and free shipping for my first order. I just adopted a cat from a local rescue organization.
  • May 24, 2015
    Love your prices and ease of shopping.
  • May 24, 2015
    Loved the bully chews. Can't wait to get the balls to see if they will stand up to our two big boys!
  • May 24, 2015
    I am so happy to have found a convenient place to purchase healthy food and treats for my pets. I have been ordering from them for at least 10 years and am always happy with my purchase - as are my pets!
  • May 24, 2015
    Quality products. Huge selection. Genuine concern for your pets. Excellent service and delivery.
  • May 23, 2015
    There should be a lower cost shipping option for people ordering small quantities of small items. I do appreciate the coupon offers though! Great products!
  • May 23, 2015
    Great products and so far everything works! We only buy natural and organic products for our house so this website is a dream for our cats! Carry more flea tags quick! My cat is allergic and I was dying to order it. I'm sure I'm not alone. Great products
  • May 23, 2015
    nice to find a site that specializes in natural pet products with fairly reasonable prices! easy to navigate site.
  • May 23, 2015
    Little confusing on shipping address. You have zip code befor city
  • May 22, 2015
    This is my second purchase from Only Natural Pet. I have had a wonderful experience in the past and have no doubt to expect the same this time. The dog food I'm purchasing is excellent!
  • May 22, 2015
    It is not a very mobe friendly site, hard to log on to the site when I'm on my iPhone.
    Keep up the good work.
  • May 21, 2015
    Your save 15 percent for signing up with email is misleading. It did not give me any additional savings from sale price, not cool :/ I would describe my comment as constructive criticism.
  • May 17, 2015
    I am so thankful I found this website. My 18 year old cat has been very sick with an upper respatory infection and the antibiotics were not working. I thought I was going to lose him and then I found this site that had medicine for Merlin's problem and it is working!!! I just lost his sister to cancer she was just 1 month shy of her 18th birthday and I couldn't bare to loose Merlin too. Merlin is now allergic to so many things it is hard to find things that work for him. Thank you for offering such wonderful medicines for cats. You saved Merlin's life!
    May 25, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    This was a very satisfying first time shopping experience. Thank you.
    May 22, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    The cranberry powder that I bought seems to be doing the job for my cats, especially the one who has been suffering from crystals. Hopefully, this preventative measure will keep her out of the vets office, which causes her great stress and my other kittie, who develops lack of recognition syndrome after these visits.
    May 23, 2015
    So far this holistic approach to UTI in cats has been helpful. Nothing else seemed to help.