Only Natural Pet Reviews

05/04/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 373 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• May 3, 2015
    Good selection of natural remedies.
  • May 3, 2015
    So far I've been very pleased with the new food Canine Power Food Red Meat Feast. I've had issues in the past with my dogs sensitive stomachs and we've used this food for 2 months now with now issues...praying it contines!
  • May 3, 2015
    I am always happy about going natural
    Good experience so far!
  • May 3, 2015
    I like the quality of the food and products and overall think this isa good company. It's just hard to maneuver through the site in a cell phone.
  • May 3, 2015
    Their products and service are great. The knowledge in the products are encouraging in helping me maintain the health of my pets.
  • May 2, 2015
    A friend recommended Only Natural products to me and my pets are very happy with the taste.
  • May 2, 2015
    We buy all our small dogs food here and a few other things.
    Awesome company 😊
  • May 1, 2015
    since i been giving these products to my dogs they have been healthy.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    First time buyer of this product line. Much difficulty with web site at check out. Almost lost the sale.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I'm very satisfied with Only Natural Pet's items and selections. The only disappointment is that I never win the $25.00 prize for completing the survey.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    At first I was very reluctant in trying natural products, but I did previously and we got the result that was expected. Needless to say we were happy with the results. So I'm hoping we get the same results from this product.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    So far, this is the most environmentally, pet oriented, natural, chemical free (even down to the cans they use for their food! No toxic plastic coating) on the internet. I am starting to love this site and I would recommend to EVERYONE! Vets want to make their money by selling you toxic, chemical products and medicines. I attended Veterinary College and was in touch with Texas A&M University Vet Alumni and Students who make no money for their advice. Everything from dogs and cats not needing a full round of shots every year.. (Once will suffice .. except for a 5-7 yr rabies vaccination, but because Vets want $$$ they will INSIST you need to vaccinate every year.. NOT TRUE, look it up) to Radio Iodine treatment which gave my cat a Thyroid Storm where she literally spents months in a coma. I BROUGHT HER BACK FROM THE BRINK NATURALLY. The Vets were in awe and I had 3 more YEARS with her in great health until her kidneys failed from old age. (rather than 3 days or less, which was her diagnosis by 3 vets!) STOP POISONING YOUR PETS!! ONLYNATURALPET.COM IS GREAT AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT THE TOXINS! I highly reccomend this site! Thank you for being such a great company.. I wish I lived in Colorado. I would want to work for you!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    My dog loved them
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    I noted on my order I was having issues finding the right food and was looking for direction. That note was not addressed at all.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Only Natural Pet is a great place to do business with. When I had a question, I emailed and received an answer I believe the same day. I have also contacted then by phone and they were very pleasant and professional. I will continue to get my pet's food from them.
    Apr 30, 2015
    I am so glad I found Only Natural Pet. Shipping is fast and accurate and packaged well. The employees are great and very helpful. Tell them thank you and I will continue ordering from them.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I expect and seek out only the best products for my dog, Basil. Your Max Meat is a very good product and my baby just loves it. I love the products Only Natural Pets offers and will be purchasing from them for a very long time.
    May 1, 2015
    I am highly satisfied with everything I have ordered from Only Natural Pet and love the natural products.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    ONP is a great company! Shipping is reasonable and quick - i usually get my goodies sooner than the expected date.
    Apr 29, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    None
    Apr 29, 2015
    Product arrived in a timely manner and seems to be helping my old dog feel and look better.