Only Natural Pet Reviews

01/22/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 925 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Jan 21, 2017
    I am so glad that I found Natural Pet and the Pet Essences Seizures. My boy had a few seizures and I was not happy about giving him prescribed medications. Besides the fact that even with the medication he would still have seizures. Since being on the Pet Essences Seizures formula he has not had a seizure. I believe in this product and thank Natural Pet for their great product!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Prices are great and auto-ship is a blessing with a busy life as a single parent.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    hope this works a bit pricy
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Looking forward to trying out some of these products on my tough chewer. She gets easily bored with the same treats and chews all the time, so I'm always happy to find new, quality products to keep her busy.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    excited that this merchant is part of SW Rapid Rewards!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Very easy to order. Seeing the reviews helped me to order & have hope that this will work for our pet.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Love the site, wish prices were a bit better or better sales.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love this product. it helps my dogs so much.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    First time ordering from this company and first time trying these cat foods.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Site wouldn't accept password so had to checkout as guest
  • Jan 19, 2017
    First visit to site. Found it easy to navigate with plenty of natural options for my pets.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Had what I wanted for cheaper then anywhere else, and the only to have free shipping on the item.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I would like to see small sample bags to purchase as cats are so finicky. The better pet foods are costly and if the cats like it I have no problem buying a better brand as long as the food is not wasted.
    haven't had any yet
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I use only natural products for everything. Very happy to have found Natural Pet.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    i have been using their products for years, and have had very good results. I keep coming back to them, and recommend them to all I know.
    Jan 19, 2017
    love most of the products, have been ordering from them for years, but was not happy with the delay in delivery, especially since I paid extra for quicker delivery because I needed it by a certain time; Otherwise, I love the company and their products.
    price was right.
    Jan 21, 2017
    I buy from Jet & Chewy. Your shipping was 3 times SLOWER.I am not happy with delivery time. You ran me out of dog food. I have 3 dogs and was counting on you shipping timely. SLOW SLOW SLOW.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Best products I have found with all natural feeding and also preventative care items. I have recommended Only Natural Pet to many friends. Site performance is A+, customer service too.
    Jan 20, 2017
    Products are superb and they give coupons and discounts and put items on sale all the time. Items are often backordered or out of stock, I am happy when they just put the order on hold until items come in rather than just making it so that I have to re-order. It goes to show that they have many satisfied customers that items are often out of stock.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    My first buy, seems like a great company
    Jan 20, 2017
    I sent message asking how man biscuits in bag of lawn ptotection biscuits aND never received a response so customer relations is poor.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    The shopping experience was pleasant. Now I want to try the products with my dog to see if they work as said.
    Jan 19, 2017