Only Natural Pet Reviews

07/24/2014
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 250 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Jul 24, 2014
    Get deal with the first order
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Extremely easy site to order from and to create repeating orders simplifying my future dog food purchases!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It's easy to use with so many products at your fingertips! Great deals and always have great items on sale.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Love these products for my senior kitties !
  • Jul 23, 2014
    so far very satisfied
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Love the store! Just wish for items like this they'd give a way to calculate how long jar will last.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Difficult during checkout. Very confusing with discount codes.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I really like the amount of reviews for the products. Made it easier to pick product than on other sites
  • Jul 19, 2014
    love their products and prices.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I love this company! The customer service people are so knowledgeable and happy to assist. I highly recommend them to anyone who loves their pet and wants the best quality of life for them.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    great variety of products, reasonable pricing.
    Jul 23, 2014
    products received in a very timely manner.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I like the fact that the products are Natural. I started using this website when I heard about the squeeze on flea protection. I did not want to use poison on my pets anymore. This stuff really works.
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    The discounting banner was a little confusing by saying that I would get a discount when the discount was already applied. Thanks for selling such a great product!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    - Difficulty ordering from Puerto Rico. - The phone number provided does not work.
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I buy from onlynaturalpets when I need an item for Baci, my cat. She is such a sweetheart and is pretty healthy but when I need something like I do today I just get on line with OnlyNaturalPet and get what I need I know it will be the right selection
    Jul 19, 2014
    I was extremely happy with the product. I live in a trailer court and the mail boxes are small so I had to literally cut the box out of my mailbox and that is something I have to do often because the mail person will not drive it down the hill to my trailer.That is not a fault of anyone but USPS.And USPS is not the greatest tracking order scenario unfortunately.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I love being able to support a store that cares so much about providing healthy options for my cat. The selection is wonderful and I especially like the eco-friendly packaging.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    My 3 dogs suffered from China chicken strips sold at Costco. One was so bad, she ended up w/surgery (gall bladder/liver). Thousands of $$ later she recovered, but is on meds for life due to it. The other 2 recovered as soon as I threw away the strips. I'm disappointed in ONP selling brands (Dogswell)made in China & will not purchase any such products from them.
    Jul 24, 2014
    I will not purchase any products from China or non-USA countries.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Always trying to find natural products for my pets.
    Jul 23, 2014
    All the products were what I expected and I'm very happy with Only Natural Pet.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Appreciated the quick response regarding my trouble logging in to my account
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    The shipping time was the slowest of any business I have ever dealt with in the US. I know they tell you up to 7 business days, but this actually took all 7 business days. I will try to find another business with free shipping and quicker ship times.