Only Natural Pet Reviews

05/03/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 374 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Apr 8, 2015
    Received info on your products from 'Its Dog or Nothing'
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Like the variety of natural products
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Only Natural Pet makes wonderful products---have ordered products before from them.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I've been very pleased with the purchases I've made in the past and the quality of their products. I will continue to use their site for my dogs health!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I don't have any yet. I generally only order from Amazon. I could have ordered the same thing for Amazon at the "discounted" price that they gave me but made certain they told me it was 15% off. It was the SAME EXACT PRICE that Amazon was selling it at. This, to me, is not honesty.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    The products were what I was looking for. I like the information about the ingredients of the products. There are other resources on the site that are also helpful in choosing the correct product.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I like their products for my dogs
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I'll have to wait and see what I think of the products once I get them.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Love these products and recommend Only Natural Pet to others.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I love this site, and all of products that them have.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Cough asthma works great. I was considering having my 14 year old dog put down couldnt breath chest was always tight,coughing all the time. Meds from the vet were only making him fat. I looked up alternative meds found this newtons stuff. After 2 days my dog was running around playing with his toys acting like a puppy.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Prices were a bit high, clicking on order of items by pricing didn't work, nothing available for live catnip or anything for inflammable bowel disease that I could find.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Very easy site !!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    All natural alternatives. Great alternative options.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Only place I can find some things!!!
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    Great product, sales people did a great job.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I purchased an item to help get rid of cancer in my long time buddy Sam the pug
  • Mar 25, 2015
    not clear what shipping cost so high--same amt as total purchase order was for frozen product, but still seemed excessive
    Apr 7, 2015
    My only hesitation in ordering in future is due to the high cost of shipping this frozen item. I very much appreciate the customer support from Only Natural Pet. The same day I placed the online order I received a warm email (not a bot-generated message) explaining the high shipping costs (special costs due to shipping frozen items to arrive frozen) and inviting me to comment if needed and supplying a name and email account for response. If I lived in Colorado (I think this is the company's base), I would definitely seek out a local dealer for the product and avoid the (really unavoidable due to the product's form) high shipping costs. As it is, I may order in future based on my satisfaction w the product and the company.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Our dog, Jake, loves the bully sticks from Only Natural Pet and I feel good about giving them to him because of the high quality of the product. We've also purchased a tag for him that repels fleas and ticks. Jake is a rescue, a 9 year old Jack Russell, and he has stolen our hearts completely. We buy only the very best for him and Only Natural Pet is fast becoming our go-to place for products for him.
    Apr 5, 2015