Only Natural Pet Reviews

09/22/2014
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 288 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Aug 19, 2014
    Awesome company and products! Looking forward to trying this stuff out!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    excited to try products
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Love that I can go to one reputable site to order vitamins & other natural remedies for my cats chronic health issues. She suffers from an auto-immune issue and the Immune Balance has has helped her tremendously! Thank you Only Natural Pet!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    First time ordering from this co.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I can't wait for this stuff to arrive. Its wonderful.If you love you pets you should b using their "Flea Buster " product.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. I WAS GOING TO BUY SOMETHING FOR MY CAT TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND THE REPRESENTATIVE RE-DIRECTED ME TO WHAT MIGHT HELP MORE THAT WHAT I WAS THINKING OF.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    good layout, easy access, comparason products and prices
  • Aug 14, 2014
    $6.99 flat rate shipping is nice, but lowering the free shipping threshhold to $50 would make you more competitive. Also, adding diatomaceous earth to your pest management selection would be nice and make a more one stop shop solution for your customers
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Happy to find natural flea collar
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I was impressed with the speed and efficiency of navigating the site and check-out.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    It is important to me that I never use toxic products on my dogs or myself. I have been toxic-free for months now and this product does the job on the dogs. It may have a strong odor but it works 100%
    Aug 19, 2014
    I like the fact that this product has no chemicals and that it works! No harm to my two dogs, that's important to me.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    glad (& so is our cat) that we found this website
    Aug 19, 2014
    Happy - so much that I have another order due to be delivered today :)
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Sorry this is my first visit to the site and the first order so any comment seems premature.
    Aug 15, 2014
  • Aug 4, 2014
    If products ordered work for my 12 year old Golden Retriever/Border Collie I will order them until she is 'no longer with us'! The prices are right and we prefer to use natural products for her - she's very precious to us!!
    Aug 15, 2014
    My 12 year old Golden Retriever was barely able to get up and down and at times cried out in pain from her hip displasia. Since I started giving her the Gyco-Flex II she has been a different dog! She tries to play again and almost drags me when we go for a walk. I'll definitely be buying more of your product!!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from you, but you were highly recommended from a friend who uses them frequently.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I like natural flea protection that doesn't use chemicals. Their products use essential oils from plants.
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I have had great experiences with this merchant, they carry affordable and effective products you can't find anywhere else, and I have recommended this site to many people over the years.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I just hope I get the automoatic shipments which I've signed up before but didn't get.
    Aug 12, 2014
    We really like the BioBags for picking up after our dog Spike. I don't feel guilty using them because they are biodegradeable. Great product and we get automatic refill orders every 5 weeks.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    your checkout was confusing, no address to check first time I tried to check outmy Nickname is my address because it looked like : Nickname Address
    Aug 17, 2014