Only Natural Pet Reviews

12/05/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1002 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Nov 26, 2016
    Please expand on your organic toy offerings! There are a few nice things, but there could be even more variety! Does EasyRaw use organic meats?
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I like the descriptions of the products available as well as the variety of items suitable for pets with digestive or other issues that make finding treats and food challenging. I have found the non-food products I bought effective and reasonable in price
  • Nov 26, 2016
    When checking on the product this morning, I was under the impression there would be free shipping for orders over $90+.........need to figure that one out in order to make this work. Thank you.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Seems good. We shall see once my purchase arrives.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Very slow shipping especially because boulder is only 6 hours away. Otherwise Great!
  • Nov 26, 2016
    This was my first purchase through this company. I was made aware of it through Hip2Save and their B1G1 free deal with free shipping for Black Friday and figured I'd buy my dog a Christmas present. At checkout I didn't like that it brought up additional products to buy-all for cats which I don't have. Prices are a bit high but I'll have my dog try their product.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I love Natural Pet products, I wish more stores in my area carried their products so I wouldn't have to order online
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Glad to find alternative medicines for pets
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I purchased a toy about a month ago and am happy with it.
    great natural products!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    They are good for my dog.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Looking forward to trying product.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I'm excited to try these natural products for my beloved chihuahua Ginger
  • Nov 25, 2016
    My only complain is the amount of excess time it takes for "free" shipping to be delivered. It is quicker to get it through Amazon.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I like the comments of people who have purchased. that the ingredients are clearly labeled. One note, I'd prefer to know where the meat comes from. Preferable is products from New Zealand (wholistically raised), Salmon (fish from the Atlantic ocean) as the pacific is contaminated. I won't buy such products if I don't know where they came from.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I buy from Only Natural Pet when there are free shipping opportunities. Otherwise, I order from Amazon.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I like the fact they have all natural products. This will keep me coming back.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Am very interested to try it for my pets health.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    This product has done wonders for my 15 year old Maltese,she has liver disease and for 3yrs now, I use this twice a day every day. I use a lot of other supplements also but I know this has improved her liver ,I have blood work done every 6 months . This is some great stuff and I would recommend this to anyone and swear by it.Thanks !!!
    Nov 26, 2016
    I swear by it ,my dog has had liver disease for 3 yrs and this has helped keep her liver counts very well and I also use a lot of supplements and I've used the liver aid for 3 yrs ,my dog is a 10 lbs Maltese almost 15yrs old. Thanks Pet Alive.