Only Natural Pet Reviews

07/28/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 432 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Jun 30, 2015
    I hope this product works for my dog.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    hope this product works for our boy he has asthma since birth, and takes cordosone shots , sure hope this gives him relive.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I really love your company but was kind of annoyed when my auto ship supplements for my dogs thyroid were on backorder. Went from none to 3 bottles....autoshipping thrown off.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I haven't as of yet used this product.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Love the flea & tick collar.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    There were good prices and free shipping for 1st time buiyers only but only if you share your email. 2nd purshase I will probably shop around for a better deal
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Checkout could use improvement - couldn't figure out how to make billing address different from shipping address, form to add a new credit card wouldn't work (had to use paypal); can't cancel or change order after submitting it.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I think Natural Pets products are great! I love that I do not have to give my 4-legged children toxic medications.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I like the product but found the check-out process to not be as clear as it could be.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I always buy Glucosamine + Astha for our Chihuahua, ever since I gave it to him he stoped limping on the very first day, and for that I buy it along with other vitamins and have recomended many family members that have peats as I do.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Easy ordering process with good price. Looking forward to receiving my purchase.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    My first order - happy to find the product I was looking for.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I don't care the costs if it'll help Unique :-)
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Great service! I love the email coupons you guys send to make my order even more affordable. My pets love it.
    I love all of it!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I have been pleased with their products and happy to have them available for my pets.
    Jun 29, 2015
    I am happy to know that I can purchase more natural health products for my six pets. Thank you for providing these.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Great transaction, shipping cost and discount for first purchase much appreciated!
    Jun 30, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Like the products
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    My sister and I began using the tick and flea collar this year, and so far it seems to work nicely on our dogs.