Only Natural Pet Reviews

12/23/2014
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 363 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Nov 17, 2014
    The Bully stick are awesome - my puppy loves them! Prefers them to other sticks. They are a bit pricey though.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I appreciate their commitment to offering ethically made items.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I'm very excited to have found Only Natural Pet. I have high hopes that these remedies will help my cat. It's been a real struggle the last 11 months trying to rule in/rule out the causes of her excessive grooming. I tried the medical route but no help. I have her on fish oil and the skin and itch homeopathic remedy now. I can't wait to see her body's response!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I believe that Only Natural Pet has my pets best interests in mind. I trust the products. Good products at good prices.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    my first experience. i have no opinion at this time.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Awesome way to shop for me...no local places...
  • Nov 16, 2014
    It would be more convenient if you had PayPal as an option in payment.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I am hopeful the product turns out to be as good as the reviews led me to believe it is.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I used to order more, as my cats loved the bison jerky now unavailable. I'm glad to be back. They will like venison, I'm sure.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Excited to try to see if it helps my cat's arthritis
    Love the products
  • Nov 13, 2014
    The discount counpon showed I was to pay $18.27 on the Order Summary, but when submitted it charged me $19.34. Small difference but if that is how this site operates I will NOT use it again. I plan on canceling my auto delivery if this is how you run the site and company.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Excellent online store with a wide variety of products. Timely delivery and a trustworthy source for my pets' needs.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I find that Natural Pet handles products that are natural combinations that really help my dog and do not cause other problems. And it is the only place I can find then.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    i like the emphasis on natural products. I have a dog with a grain allergy. they have always delivered quickly and I have never had to return anything.
    Nov 17, 2014
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    UPS Delivered the package to the wrong address. My neighbor brought it over two days after it was delivered. Other than that everything was good.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 16, 2014
    Initially I purchased wrong item, contacted customer support E mail within 12 hours, told I could not ex change the product, I was disappointed that I was not able to exchange to another product , same price in what I believe was a reasonable amount of time to make the exchange.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    no comments at this time as this is my first purchase
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Oct 25, 2014
    my cat loves his food!
    Nov 14, 2014
    Great
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    Reviews of products are deceptive.