Only Natural Pet Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Only Natural Pet Reviews

05/29/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 723 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• May 05, 2017
    My dog LOVES his dog food from Only Natural Pet. He gets Natural Pet Beef & Lamb Power Stew & as healthy treat he gets Only Natural Pet Savory Sardine. He is also shedding a lot less form the Salmon Oil too!!! I have bought some for friends, who have started to change their dogs food to Only Natural Pet too! Thank You!
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I hope you will have the new Dr. Harvey's Paradigm food soon. Right now I know it's brand new, but I can only find it on the Dr. Harvey's website, and their shipping is HIGH!
    May 05, 2017
  • May 05, 2017
    I want to be contact to publish your productsAnd as well i desire to receive couponsAnd as well i select a delivery option and then when the page ask for an additional product that i added the shipment charge changed and i could not select what i had been selected at the beginning
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I like that Only Natural Pet offers quality, healthy products at a more reasonable price than retail stores and offers free shipping and coupons. Thank you!
    May 05, 2017
    The rep I spoke to today (5/5/17) said she'd send me info so that I could return a couple of items from my last order. I still haven't received it. I've checked my spam folder as well. Not sure if my home email is letting Only Natural Pet emails come through even though they're on my 'white' list.
  • May 05, 2017
    I enjoyed you web site and liked reading about the products.
  • May 04, 2017
    Some of the information was out of date. (coupons) Also, I had a hard time with the website. Some of the information could be a little easier to figure out. I also had an auto shipment that would have been discontinued because of the manufacturer changing the size. I was not notified and would have been charged shipping without my knowing. I also had a very, very, long wait on the phone. However, Lisa was very helpful with my issues.
  • May 04, 2017
    I have just started purchasing from Only Natural Pet. Im awaiting my first order today. I just ordered another product today too.one of my kitties has some issues and im not thrilled with the vets meds of choice. Im a health nut and like to keep and get my kitties healthy using healthy good for you ingredients. Vets meds have many side effects, so i prefer the healthy route first. Im very pleased to recently learn of Only Natural Pet. Their Prices seem reasonable and I appreciate the reviews from other customers.
  • May 04, 2017
    So far we've been very happy with the effectiveness and ease of use of the flea and tick products.
    so far I am impressed
    first time
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I like the idea of natural products for my cats. So far all of the items I have purchased have been great.
    May 04, 2017
    I have found a product that works for my cat and am pleased that it is made from natural ingredients. Very easy website to use.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    My vet recommends your products
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Site listed limit of 3 samples, but I could not add more than 2 samples to my order. Very disappointed as I had hoped to sample at least 3 flavors. My dog and I travel frequently and think this could be a great natural alternative and a space saver when traveling.
    May 04, 2017
    I ordered samples with a limit of 3 to try during a trip, thinking that this would be a great healthy option. The website would only allow me to purchase 2 samples, not 3. I sent an email to Only Natural Pet with NO response. The samples did arrive promptly, but the bags were covered in dust, like they sat on the warehouse floor. Not the best impression when a company is trying to gain a customer.
    May 04, 2017
    It took almost 2 weeks to received this product. This is too long.
  • May 03, 2017
    I hope to be a long time customer!
  • May 03, 2017
    I am very impressed with your products. I do believe shipping should be waived for regular customers, i.e. auto ship.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    May 03, 2017
    I chose 4-10 day shipping and received the product (fish oil that could spoil in the heat) in 12 days. Customer service simply responded that I should have chosen a faster shipping method. I figured a shipment from Colorado to Southern California would be closer to the 4-day shipping time but apparently the package just sits at FedEx until they feel like shipping it.
  • May 03, 2017
    The herbal products helps my dog's allergy problem, now I can stop his medicine which only control the problem, but not cure it. And also compare for the money I spent for the medicine, I pay less at the Only Natural Pet.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Love Only Natural Pet. It's a great alternative to putting poison in and on my dogs. It's nice to have other options!
    May 03, 2017
    It's nice to have all natural options for flea and tick prevention. I hate the thought of giving my dogs poison, and Only Natural Pet allows me not to have to do that. Thank you!On a side note: I hate the packing peanuts and cardboard shavings in the packaging. Makes a mess!
  • May 02, 2017
    I am excited to try these products. I don't want to put anything on my pets' skin that could make them sick. I am satisfied with the prices but I am also disappointed that the coupon offered for first time purchase was not honored because the items I got were on sale. A first time buyer incentive that is offered should be honored at all times.