Only Natural Pet Reviews

08/30/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 409 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Jul 18, 2015
    Hoping to help my dog's coat and his bone health with this new food order.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Trying a sample offer - nutrition very important for my diabetic dog
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I really love getting natural products for my dogs!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great company with healthy products I cannot otherwise find.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great deals, quality products! Love that they also have a rebate program.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I have had MS, multiple sclerosis, for the past 38 years. I subscribe to a more natural and holistic approach to life and living. I believe that in doing so, I have continued to maintain a vibrant, and stable outlook on life with minimal health complications due to this philosophy. I also have 13 cats..rather, they own me! lol I love each beautiful one, and will only treat them with loving care and the best found products for their well being and good health. I have faith Only Natural Pet supplies will perform well to keep my cats healthy, happy, and whole. I am a first time customer, and look forward to a rewarding outcome with your products for my family of felines. Thanks!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Its not from China where I don't believe that process food very well human or pet.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Prices are a little more expensive than other websites (like Amazon, which offers free prime shipping). If you can find a coupon it's comparable, but the best coupons are only for first time customers. Good if you need specialty things.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I was happy to find a pet cardiovascular supplement on your website. The product had great reviews and I'm hoping it will really help my 15 year old chihuahua just diagnosed with heart failure.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I like knowing products are all natural and 100% money back guarantee
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Everything came very promptly, however, in spite of excellent packaging, the eyedropper cap on one bottle was broken. Not a lot of the fluid was lost but I REALLY would like a new one please because it's now exposed to the refrigerator. I don't mean a whole new product, just the eyedropper/cap would be fine.😊 I am thrilled to find such a wonderful store!😃
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I love this site! So glad I found it. I was looking for products that are natural and not bad for my dog after we lost our ridgeback suddenly. We were all very upset and started reading about possible causes of his death and how prescribed stuff, even from a vet, could be harmful.we were heartbroken to think it could have been our fault! Now our other dog is off all that and hopefully will live a long happy life with us! Thank you only natural pet!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Vincent LOVES the Duck Liver mixed with his dry dog food!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I like the natural holistic pet care products offered by Only Natural Pet. So far my cats all love what I ordered for them. Hope they will continue to be healthy and happy with the food and supplements.
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    Happy to have found the store online and the good products Delivery was slow though and took more than 3 days
  • Jul 2, 2015
    So far----so good!
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Seems to be some issues with connecting web sites because it took me three tries, contact with both sites, and a bit of a hassle to get this order done. Also, shipping is not as speedy as I would hope it to be. Wonder why they choose to use those shippers?
    Jul 17, 2015
    Quality of products has really slipped recently. Tracking for shipping and website issues add another negative to this shopping experience.