Only Natural Pet Reviews

02/10/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 475 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Jan 19, 2016
    I would like the price to be comparable of lower than Petsmart. I paid more for this product.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I appreciate the full disclosure of ingredients being obvious in the first page of the site, without having to dig deeper. This is why you got my order and I cancelled my Amazon order for a similar product.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    great selection of products and customer service is very helpful.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    read info on your products and see in stores so am familiar w/them.
    I hope this works for my 8 year old pomapoo who is showing signs of arthritis
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I really just loved the website and their free range bully sticks! will try more next order!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I like the wide range of natural health options for my pets. The info on the products is wonderful .
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I'm happy with the selection of items but I still can find better prices on other discount pet sites. Can't beat the sales prices here tho.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Since we live in a rural county with no pet supply stores like PetSmart, PetCo, etc., I am glad to be able to order natural products online. I liked that I could schedule order refills, too.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Very pleased with products and ease of ordering
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Great products great service fast shipping
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Couldn't find a lot of information on food for small dogs. I cook my dogs food and I'm looking for an alternative.
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Jan 8, 2016
    If I am satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of the products, I will continue to order from you.
    Jan 17, 2016
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I absolutely love Only Natural Pet products. They make a difference for my dogs. :) Thank you!
    Jan 19, 2016
    I purchased Power food for my 2 labs...they love this and you can see in their face the energy!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Have always been happy with Only Natural Pet. They have great prices and generally prompt order fulfillment. However, last time I order these mouse refills, they were unable to complete the order (not their fault if the supplier couldn't get them), but it took quite a long time before we were finally notified that they didn't know when they would be able to supply and the order was cancelled. Hope this time is better.
    Jan 18, 2016
    Manufacturer has changed the quality of the "mouse" on the Go Kat toy. It doesn't wear as well as the original. Not the fault of Only Natural Pet, but they might be able to find out why the quality has gone down. My cats can destroy this one in days--the original lasted for months. And it's their favorite toy.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    The only concern I would like to share is how the shipping boxes arrived at my doorstep; in really bad shape. I was concerned that the items may be damaged or missing because the boxes arrived broken and open. I did receive all my items, but wanted to let you know that.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Jan 19, 2016
    After a week I had to contact to ask for a tracking number. When I received my order, it was missing the accompanying scoop.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    So far I am pleased with the food.
    Jan 19, 2016
    So far I am happy with this dog food.