Only Natural Pet Reviews

02/26/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 308 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Feb 21, 2015
    I like the "simplify your life" program, but it isn't as easy to use as I would like. Having to add to my order by product number means that I have to spend a lot of time looking for the number even though I know the product I want to add. I would also like a button on the opening screen that would take me to the program. Don't make me look for it every time.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    First product I purchased was good. It was for canine incontinence, Kemin Resources. It worked well on my 2 year old Pointer/Shorthair mix that has spay incontinence (spayed at ~4.5 months). I am trying another product, Pet Natural Bladder Support, that is a little less cost since it is on sale. I will see how that works. Product arrived on time 2x out of 2x, shipping request was followed and product worked well. Very happy with service and product so far. Also liked the promo discount found on-line for free shipping. This gives me a chance to test another product with reduce costs, since I will already be taking a chance if the product will work for my dog.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    The information provided about each product helped me decide to order the food.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping at this website. I really appreciated the first time customer 15% discount and free shipping. Glad to see there's a website dedicated to natural only Pet Products for pet owners. Customer reviews are also an absolute must while shopping for the right product for me. Products were easy to find and information was well detailed. Thank you for existing!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Answered my question quickly and was very helpful about the products
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Great value but not mobile friendly. After numerous attempts to add items to my order i finally Had to switch to desktop in order to fulfill order.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    It was easy to shop.I really appreciate the new customer free shipping and 15% off.Animals are very expensive but our children.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I am excited to try your products. Look forward to getting the best reusts for my dogs
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Hope this is the start of continued health with good supplements for dog.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I like the dissolvable peanuts but did not know they were until a friend told me. You should advertise this. I almost didn't buy again because of the peanuts (when I thought they were styrofoam)
  • Feb 18, 2015
    My vet recommended Pumpkin for my dogs and you have the very best prices on Nummy Tum Tum that I have been able to find. Lowest price always wind the sale to me. Thank you so much for making quality food more affordable!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Good pricing quick delivery good selection of products
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Only Natural Pet has some amazing natural products and big discounts on the pet oral enzymes I needed but had never seen elsewhere. When I checked out, I was also substantial discounts on products I wanted. I will be shopping here again. Thanks!
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Hopefully we like this product
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    Super fast delivery, exceptional product selection, & I love that their products are natural.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Thanks for your first rate business and being available for our pets health. It mean a lot.
    Feb 21, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I appreciate the coupons and points they give me. It helps.
    Feb 18, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I am looking for natural food for my pets, more importantly, for my 13 yo Australian mix (soon to be 14 in August 2015). The type of food that I used to feed her (a quality lamb roll) has changed to combining meats in their rolls. Sassy won't eat it. I have tried feeding her canned food, but it is irritating her in some way that causes her to throw up. I am hoping the choices I bought will help with her digestion.
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Attempted to order a few days ago but for some reason had trouble getting an OK on my credit card. Exactly what the problem was, I do0n't know but today things went smoothly.
    Feb 16, 2015
    I'm disappointed so far in the products. I've only open one package so far so don't want to jump to an conclusions until I open another package. The made in America Chicken Breast has been and is disappointing. It appears to be more skin than chicken breast which is unhealthy for pets, excess fat. As nsoon as I open the second package, if it's similar, then I'll complain officially.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    I trust the products I purchase from Only Natural Pet to be high quality and as advertised.