Only Natural Pet Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Only Natural Pet Reviews

11/20/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 459 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Nov 18, 2017
    Concerned about strange things getting into the cat food. Ii have nine cats, three of which are ferals, however, they all deserve the best food they can get. They do catch rodents and birds. All are on wet food with a variety of mfrs.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    Dogs were getting a little chunky. Changing to natural no grain food helps. Also dogs love it. Also, 1# trial sizes are a great marketing idea, probably would not be buying today without it.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    great web page prices are very good nice coupon availability a 10 on the scale all around
  • Nov 18, 2017
    My first experience with this company found what I was looking for pretty easily. There was a couple products I would have preferred more information on what they did, overall most of the products were very clear on the benefits and what they treated.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Love it, it's good for my buddy and it doesn't take up a lot of room and he gets 'fresh' food every cpuple of days. And, he loves it.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    So slow! So agonizingly slow!
  • Nov 17, 2017
    the important help in purchasing the product was the impute from other satisfied customers in their comment section.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    My Boston Terrier absolutely loves his Tizzi toy - he takes it with him everywhere he goes in the house. Unfortunately one of the legs has been chewed off-- so its replacement time.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    They have good products and good offers.
    Nov 17, 2017
  • Nov 08, 2017
    One of my dogs has lots of allergies and the only food I could find that doesn't bother his allergies is from Only Natural Pet. My dog and I both thank you for providing such a healthy, natural dog food.
    Nov 17, 2017
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I really like the email customer service and help in solidifying regular orders.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I love my babies but noticed certain things that I wanted to take care of naturally and waa laa...You guys have it.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    These remedies have worked for my pets and that's what counts!
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Due to a urinary tract infection in my 11 year old male Lynx Pointe Siamese cat, the vet requested that he be switched from Grain Free kibble to Grain Free canned food. I tried the Tiki Cat, and he absolutely loves it.
    Nov 16, 2017
    My two cats LIVE TikiCat Grain Free canned foid. Especially Hanalei Luau ... Wild Salmon!!
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Am desperate to find remedy for new cat's diarrhea. It's been 5 months of it, and she did not have it in her previous home. Read multiple reviews on this product , and am cautiously optimistic.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    We have purchased various natural products for our cats over time. All have worked! The drops we use for Kenzie to calm him down are wonderful - he is more relaxed and less likely to over groom. He was severely mistreated and is still fearful of strangers but with time and patience has grown to love us (devoted I should say) and is accepting of attention from a few outsiders. Hopeful that the Salmon Oil will help heal his skin and help him regain his lost coat.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Excellent product selection, good descriptions of items, web site well organized, helpful customer service representatives.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I have two special needs dogs, thanks to these products, this is the first year of both their lives we did not spend quality time in the vets office. Thank You!!!
  • Nov 15, 2017
    love them! i shop w/them monthly. i do hate that they only use FedEx as an option for shipping because they are sooo slow. i also have concerns of their partnership w/Petco as i do not consider them to be a place to buy much quality food. we'll see...i also wish they would send repeat customers that spend a lot of money w/them better coupons w/better discounts, and i mean better than the autoship discounts! 20-30% would be nice once in a while! winning the giftcard would be real nice!!
  • Nov 15, 2017
    My dog was not tolerating the Rx chews for flea and ticks. I don't subscribe to using chemicals for myself so was delighted to find the herbal alternatives. We've been camping 5 times this year and with favorable results. 1 tick came home from the dog park locally and was picked off immediately. So happy to have ONLY NATURAL PET products. I would use more products, however not on my retirement budget.