Only Natural Pet Reviews

12/04/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1001 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Nov 18, 2016
    Love these products ... Work better than anything the vet has prescribed!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I have previously bought from Only Natural Pet so it is my first option when looking for alternatives for my pets. The products I have bought have been very effective for what I got them. One of the best perks is that the shipments always arrive on time (considering that I am in the Caribbean). I have recommended the site to friends who have also had nice experiences. Due to Internet problems, today I had some difficulty placing my order, so I sent an email and received a reply stating that it was still available to place. Pretty good service!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    My pets and I love this brand of food!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    We really value having natural pet products available through Only Natural Pet, which allow us to avoid chemicals that cam be so hazardous to our pets and ourselves. The spicy scent of the natural flea collar and natural flea spray are certainly an added bonus.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    We like quality foods and items for our pets and NOT outrageous prices...with the convenience of mail order. Thank You,
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I think all of the items you sell are super handy for people who want a natural way to care for their animals!!!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I've been shopping at Only Natural Pet online for several years. I'm very satisfied with the quality of their products. Hence, I return for my staple supplements, and then pick up assorted treats as well.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    My father was a Naturopath and I was reared on natural vitamins etc. I wanted to find something for my pet that would do what was needed without the use of prescription drugs.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Happy to find a place to get natural products for my pets. Every product had clear descriptions so that I could find the proper product. Also, dosage was included so that I knew that I was ordering a proper amount.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Your order and shipping costs are very high. I will be looking for another resource having free shipping.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Firs-time puchase. We'll see if this helps my cat.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Need to improve mobile experience, the pop up at the end to try to get people to add to their order is very annoying and cannot be closed in mobile site.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I am very intereted in seeing how my dogs like you product
  • Nov 9, 2016
    The raw food is very easy to serve
  • Nov 6, 2016
    It was so Nice to find a company who offers more natural products for animals!
  • Nov 6, 2016
    So happy to have found your site! I will be a regular customer.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Nov 18, 2016
    I order monthly from your company, I love the products and so do my pets. This was the first time I had a problem. The girl in customer service basically told me my money was lost in space and offered no help in resolving my issue.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Per our veterinary request looking for a organic treat that my cat would like, found Only natural pet and my cat loved the salmon bites from these we tried the food sample size and my cat loves it more than his diet. I'm very happy with their products.
  • Oct 26, 2016
    Only Natural Pet has everything I need to keep my dogs happy and healthy. I love shopping here online instead of having to lug heavy bags of dog food to my car. The site is easy to use and I get rebates for my purchases. All in all, this is a win-win experience.
    Nov 17, 2016
    Only Natural Pet is a reliable trusted source for high quality products for my dogs. I love being able to order from the convenience of my home and have my large bags of food delivered to my door. ONP also has many supplements and treatments that are natural and work very well to keep my dogs healthy.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Nov 18, 2016
    I bought the anti bug spray for animals and my dog sneezes Every time I use it on her.. most likely won't finish the product