Only Natural Pet Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Only Natural Pet Reviews

08/18/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 464 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Jul 05, 2017
    works great
  • Jun 23, 2017
    I learned of Only Natural Pet by watching one of my favorite tv shows My Cat from Hell. I prefer natural and organic products for my pets. So I have been thrilled to find this site. Thank you for all the wonderful products!
    Jul 05, 2017
    I was very anxious when I did not receive the items I ordered. When I called and spoke to a representative she put my mund at ease and assured me. i would have my ordered items by the end of that week. And I did. Thank YOU.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Looking forward to seeing if this product works for July 4th stress.
    Jul 05, 2017
  • Jun 20, 2017
    The web site is busy. The search bar is small. I would like a web site that is more guided. Love the education piece on the site.
    Jul 04, 2017
    I felt shipping was slow. I never received tracking information.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    For far in my experience with this site [ not much yet ] I can say that I would like either larger sizes to be available or, better yet something lie buy two of the product and get [ say 15% off ] or by three of the product and get [ say 25% off ]. I buy for two households of cats and a price break is appreciated. I have spent my monthly pet budget already - so a third option wold also work. Publish sale dates six months ahead. In this way shoppers can purchase at a savings and you would know when a peak in sales would occur. The 4th of Jly wold have been great if I hadn't already gone over budget.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Gland to find something to help my cat's anxiety. He was really miserable.
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Love the product!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Service was excellent when I had a question and a return, packages delivered were crushed inside ups box
    Jul 04, 2017
    Grateful for a natural alternative for fleas, all products are great.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    ONP is always quick to deliver, helpful when I ask health questions or suggestions. Great place to shop. Good products too. I do not think since we have been using them that I have seen a "recall" on ONP products.
    Jul 03, 2017
  • Jul 02, 2017
    I ordered Cranberry Wellness in the past and it di a great job. My current problem is hyperglycemia due to HIGH carb in Fancy Feast, sliced v.s. Classic. Who knew? Labels mislead. I have hunted for hours looking for a solution to avoid putting my cat on insulin. There are several reasons for liking the cat food that I ordered. The BIGGEST reason is that is lists the carb % on the nutritional summary. The cat will be have to final say; but I am comforted by the fact that you care as much as I do about what we feed our loves. I am very appreciative! Many Thanks,Joy Lothrop RN MBAre next ?: nutrition, nutrition, nutrition= it's all that counts.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Helpful CSR.
    Jul 02, 2017
    Good CS. Very helpful about recommending other products which might be more beneficial for the dog. Product still in process of being returned.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Very unclear on discounts said free shipping I didn't get free shipping .
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I love having the option of ordering my favorite brands online- in flavors that my local pet food store doesn't carry. I love getting free shipping promos with my orders- it makes me want to keep shopping!
    Jul 02, 2017
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Extremely satisfied but its a shame that the savings really go towards shipping
    Jul 01, 2017
    Jul 01, 2017
    Service and products usually great. This time received wrong item. Called and waited on hold forever. Sent email; no response. Called again and situation was resolved.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Happy to order from a company that is concerned about good health by providing good nutrition for our little friends!!!!!!
    Jun 30, 2017
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Love your products . . . I have used many and they work well.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I couldn't find one of the items that I needed to order on the web site so I called and spoke to one of your sales people, who was very helpful and gave me the correct item number so that I could place my order.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Almost too much information all cluttered together. Hard to just shop for food.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    This is my first time for buying. I am hopeful that the product I ordered will help control flees. I like the fact that your supplies are non toxic to animals and you offer a large variety of products.