Only Natural Pet Reviews

Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 371 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Aug 5, 2015
    I love Only Natural Pet products. It is the only place I can find a safe Heart worm preventative.My cockapoo has take the HW preventative for 2 years along with the
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I prefer to use natural products for my Lab:)
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I was very impressed that my cats Lucy and Ethel got a birthday greeting and coupon. Great marketing!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I really enjoyed my experience and will be back. Thanks!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Delighted with the choices of better pet foods, natural supplies you offer --- including Bach Flower remedies
  • Aug 3, 2015
    love the products and great selection
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Very happy with the product selection and availability, the prices, the 15% discount and the free shipping on my first order! Thank you! :)
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I go to Only Natural Pet first for all my pet care needs. Always highly satisfied.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Needs a mobile friendly site and an easier/steamlined checkout process. Also don't try to sell any specially priced items during checkout-- no one likes an upsell in their face.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate. Extensive selection of products. Reasonable costs compared to products offered.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    An error screen came up several as I was trying to register. Check out had some info but not my password??
  • Jul 30, 2015
    This is my first purchase with this merchant. My answers are based on ordering and have yet to see the product outcome and delivery. I am impressed with the pricing and free shipping. So far, I am very pleased with this experience.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My 10 year old Chihuahua has a luxating patella, and I did not want to keep her on prescription pain pills the rest of her life. I found DGP on your site and it has been a God-send! She is walking and running without pain. I'm so glad I found DGP. It has made a HUGE difference in her life.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    This is the 1st time I have had a problem placing an order. The address would not work because the website wouldn't let me enter the state. I waited a few hours and tried again and ended up having to delete the original address and adding it again. But I will continue to purchase from this site.
    Aug 3, 2015
    I'm very happy with Only Natural Pet. I will only buy my dog's food from this site. They are very reliable, and deliveries are on time or even early.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    For some reason my cart balance was $96.62 but my checkout balance was $108.90. The items and prices were identical on each page, and $108.90 was the correct total. Where did $96.62 come from? Was this designed to inspire me to purchase more items?
    Aug 3, 2015
    I contacted ONP through their website to ask why I was seeing 2 different subtotals for the same items on 2 different pages but no one ever responded. I also addressed this via the previous bizrate survey, so it's odd that no one ever followed up.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    Reliablw, fast standard shipping and competitive prices!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Wish you could use more than 1 coupon/order. But appreciate all of the special offers and healthy products!
    Aug 1, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    have used products in the past. would love to see the magnesium sterate not used so much