Only Natural Pet Reviews

09/30/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 989 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Sep 1, 2016
    I signed up for the first time order discount of 15% and was surprised that the discount wasn't taken off the sale price that was quoted on the shopping pages. The item was already priced at $24.49 and the 15% discount was taken off of $29.99.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    I'm looking forward to receiving product to try.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    first time shopping here cause product was not available on amazon. found the product to be less expensive and offered a scheduled shipment, which I will investigate again and likely use when the 25 pound bags are available. Love the discount and free shipping on first order! thank you.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    This is the first time I have ordered from Only Natural Pet. I have a 14 yr old female dog that is experiencing incontinence problems. We took her to her vet and after spending $150, we are still having problems. I went to Google to see what was available and like the idea that this product is a natural possible solution. I am anxious to try this product as she, as well as I, am becoming very frustrated.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    In filling out auto order (periodic shipment of cat food, there is no button to click "send right away." But I changed the send date to 9/2/16--hope someone will notice and send order soon! Thank you, ellen
  • Sep 1, 2016
    I only use natural items for my pet. This website probably the most complete range of items I've yet to find elsewhere. Very good pricing. Checkout was easy.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    So far the flea and tick topical treatment for the cats seem to be working so I ordered more. I had ordered the Easy Defense Barrier Bites initially for the cats, but they did not like them and refused to eat them. I have ben giving them to my outside dog in the hope that they will help her flea control. I don't like to let anything go to waste.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    What I found is what I need. I have 2 more dogs and there was no space to put them on her and they are sisters named Dancer and Sasha and they are 8 years old born on 7/30. I felt terrible leaving them out. Could there be a way to possibly enter them in?
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Love the website, long for better case discounts on canned cat food when buying in bulk. Thank you!
  • Aug 31, 2016
    I bought this flea send tick repellent product a couple of months ago and after about a month of use, this is working so great! My two dogs were getting one to three ticks a week this season and since about four weeks after using this Only Natural Pet Brewers Yeast and Garlic no more ticks and no fleas either! And on my fixed income, the price is greatly affordable! And the website is so user-friendly! Thank you so much!
  • Aug 31, 2016
    You promised free shipping and charged for it without referring to any exceptions.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    great natural salection, been using them for over 13yrs
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Great buying experience.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Aug 31, 2016
    Like the selection of herbal supplements and natural products. Looking forward to trying your natural cat food.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    My TherapyDog has cancer and we are trying to extend her lie.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Sep 1, 2016
    Item was returned to merchant because address couldn't supposedly be verified even though I have had items from natural pet delivered to my work address before. I called to resolve issue and my money was refunded but that was it. I had to replace my order online after already waiting over a week for the original order so my dog is now going longer without med. I placed order on Friday and system has a glitch so I couldn't choose shipping option and store is closed on weekends so I had to wait to call until Monday to see if j could get item faster since dog already has been waiting for medicine. Phone rep that answered said she could not do anything to help and shipping label was already created and that was it. She could careless about my issue. So now once again I'm waiting for my dogs medicine he should have had 2 weeks ago.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I am excited about the prospect of natural products and hope they work as well as your site stated. In general the set up and use of your site was very user friendly. However, the first time I tried to place an order your site had problems with accepting my credit card and with accepting Paypal. I spent probably 30 minutes trying to get it to work before I gave up. I tried again the next day and it worked fine, but it was inconvenience. My first attempt was in the evening of 8/13/16.
    Aug 30, 2016
    I like natural products
    Aug 31, 2016
    I like their selection of natural products
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Everything received from this company has been very successful in aiding our dog. No problems, no side effects, only good results.