Only Natural Pet Reviews

09/30/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 984 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

a very good store.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I have a cat that has severe urinary tract problems. He develops crystals that keep him from urinating and has had to go to the vet on a regular basis. One time the vet said that he would need surgery if he continued to have this problem. Then I found out about the benefits of cranberry for cats with urinary tract problems. I have purchased Only Natural Pets Cranberry Wellness Powder and Chinese Herbal Blend Bladder drops. These two products have greatly reduced the number of times my cat has had to go to the vet. I am absolutely positive that if I had not found these products my cat would have suffered greatly and probably not survived. He still urinates beside the litter box on occasion when he starts developing the crystals and I increase the dosage of the Cranberry Wellness Powder for a few days and the problem goes away. Amazing Products.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    ONP had saved my cat's life in the past. Always grateful for the products from ONP.
    I love this store.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I have been pretty satisfied with the products from Only natural Pet.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    the product I ordered worked like a champ. i was amazed! a young male cat wandered in my yeard. i didnt think he was going to make it. coughing, sneezeing , wouldnt eat or drink. just skin an bones. started giving him drops for eyes an upper respatory and about a week later he finely started comming around..hes doing pretty good now, ive given him the drops in caned food. im sold.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    This was my first experience ordering from your site. It said shipping method unknown, and I did not notice where it said when and how long it would take for my order to be shipped. Hopefully it will be told in the order confirmation email. My rescue dog who is 6 loves the toothpaste I ordered today. My local stores do not carry it anymore. So I was happy to see you do. She is over one hundred pounds and I would not want to struggle with her to brush her teeth if she did not like a different brand. I believe in natural products and I am glad I discovered your site. Look forward to purchasing items from you in the future.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    From info I obtained from site, this product may help my two cat, Both have mega colon.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I like the fact that it is all natural
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Seemed to find what I was looking for pretty easily on your site; read reviews and purchased one product in particular based on review. Looking forward to being very happy with the products I ordered.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Love that edibles are all natural but yet extremely appealing to my dog who is a very picky eater.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I have been buying from Only Natural Pet for years. Good products !!!
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have purchased all my pet products ( except their everyday food ) from Only Natural Pet for many years. Always happy with my purchases.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    My dog started throwing up and having diarrhea shortly after starting to take this product. I need to return it.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I tried to order this morning on my IPad but the site would not take the order, the boxes would uncheck themselves. I was just clearing out my email on pc & decided to try one more time & it worked.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Our cat loves your product
    Aug 27, 2016
    I placed my order for pickup at your Boulder store. It was not ready when I arrived at the store. I requested that the product be mailed to me as I was not from the area and would not be back for months. Nothing happened even though my credit card was charged. I called ONP and was advised my card charge was credited to my account. I re-ordered the product using my credits. Several days later the store called me and told me my product was ready to be picked up. I told them I could not pick it up and had placed an order to be mailed. The store went ahead and charged my credit card again. I now have the product, plus another credit on my account with ONP. I'd prefer the credit be given back onto my credit card! I don't want to go through all this again
  • Aug 9, 2016
    If the product does what I hope it will, I plan to set up a scheduled purchase and shipping plan, but I like that ONLY NATURAL PET does not force their customers to do that. Too many merchants force customers into scheduled plans that must be canceled later if the product does not live up to promises or expectations. I will not purchase a product that requires scheduled purchase/shipping until I know that it is what I want and need.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I dislike leaving card information on file.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I love the BSST for our pets health
    Aug 26, 2016
    Happy to have found products that I can give my furbaby to improve their health