Only Natural Pet Reviews

09/02/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 410 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Aug 24, 2015
    Somewhat inefficient check out process. Please include a box to check if billing address is same as shipping instead of filling in the same info twice.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I enjoy the prices you guys have (at least for the ziwipeak dried dog food). This is the second time I searched for it only to have you guys as the cheapest option. Keep it up!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Products are of the highest quality, and we only want the best for our kitties!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    like having natural alternatives to prescription drugs
  • Aug 23, 2015
    takes too long to receive order.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I have been pleased with all of the products purchased from Only Natural Pets. My sister first told me about it, she has 2 dogs and prefers natural remedies as do I. My husband and I have 5 cats, 4 dogs, fish and aquatic frogs. :-) We like animals. We want them to be healthy and prefer prevention rather than treating the illness. One of my dogs when we adopted her had a heart worm. While we treated her for a little over a year with the drops given to us by the shelter. A low dose treatment it worked and then we have been maintaining her prevention naturally as well for the other three dogs. The brewers yeast with garlic is a great option for fleas and ticks. I have also been reading in medical journals how it is also effective in discouraging mosquito bites. We also have the spray on defense with citronella. The dogs are thriving and actually like the brewers yeast/garlic tablets even plain. I only have on dog that sometimes prefers it in a small piece of cheese. Yes, they are spoiled just a little. My cats love the anti hairball treats too.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Seamus Buddy Bouncer Joey Booker
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I plugged in BEST safe enzymatic pet urine cleaner in Google. After reading about all of the products one struck me as being safe and also eliminated odors long term. I am trying to house break a diabetic rescue dog that is 7 years old and hoping this cleaner will remove pet stains odors so she will not continue going in certain spots in the house.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love the ease of online purchase directly from you. My second order today includes gift for my son's 15 year old kitty who has allergy problems.,The wet food he was feeding him is no longer available. Kitty loved the first case now getting another from you at Only Natural. Thank you so very much for ONLY NATURAL FOODS ETC. Your prices are great delivery too!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I tried a product on this site on a whim for my grandma's dog who is 14 with skin problems and it works great. I'm happy I found an affordable product that can help her to feel more comfortable. It's easy to order simple to send directly to her.
    Love the products And, our dog, Gio loves the Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I wanted to find out more about the Simplifiy Life before I checked out, there was no Live Chat oprion so I called and waited on hold for over 10 minutes and then was sent to voice mail. I found that very frustrating!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    looking for healthy food for my 12 year old dog recently diagnosed with lymphoma
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I t has worked wonders on my 2 cats. I am done with chemicals.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I have been purchasing from Only Natural Pet for approx. 3 years. My dog has food allergies and has never had any issues with their products. Thank you "Only Natural Pet"!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Really love the product selections but the cost of the shipping and the slowness of the shipping are really the only negatives.
    Aug 20, 2015
    I really like the product selection but the shipping needs to improve. I spend just as much money on other sites if not more for pet products and the "free shipping" arrives within a few days. Yours takes too long.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    they are a good company. Am very happy with them.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    they sent me an e-mail stating i would get $1.00 off my next purchase, no code needed, would be taken off at the end of the order. I didn't not get my $1.00 rebate.
    Aug 24, 2015
    I purchased "Super Daily Greens" for a stomach condition, i believe my dog has. Where the "Super Greens" hasn't seemed to solve the stomach problem, it did make some small cysts dry up and go away. Needless to say, i ordered another bottle of "Super daily greens" and hope it will eventually address the digestion problems. Thank you so much.