Only Natural Pet Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Only Natural Pet Reviews

12/14/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 471 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Dec 05, 2017
    I started my order yesterday and was told I would get a discount as a first time buyer but I was at work and not able to complete the order because I was researching all the products and had not used before. Today I completed order and no discount.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Called the helpline to get more information about products. Helped me select what I needed.
    Easy and convenient!
    It's the only place I purchase Cider Cide
  • Nov 26, 2017
    no comment first time order
  • Nov 25, 2017
    like the buy one get one free.If you have one for food I will buy some
    Dec 04, 2017
    I’m trying your products on this great buy one get one ,no shipping promo.Hopefully they’re as good as advertised.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I like the fact that the products are all natural and herbal.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I have a dog who has been has a bad cough, and I was looking for something natural to give him. I was tired of the med school from the vet, and they don't work that well. So I found you guys and would like to try out the product. I read the reviews and like what everyone had to say about the product, so let's give it a try and see how it works.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Natural Pet does a great job of explaining products, but I prefer you answer the question of WHY , why does my pet need certain ingredients in your food, what are they good for, or have a Vet Doctor give recommendations, Need toys that are stuff-able with treats
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I love the selection of products offered by only Natural Pet!
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Fast and easy purchase process. Great product explanations.
    Dec 03, 2017
    Only Natural Pet had the product I was looking for to help an outside cat feel better. I just started giving the medication to the cat, so I'm not sure if the product works yet. The cat took the medication easily and the dropper on the bottle was great to have.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Dec 03, 2017
    Faster delivery option would be nice
  • Nov 24, 2017
    horrible checkout! difficult to enter cc#, get my name in, just everything was hard.... and i shop online ALL the time. if it hadn't been for the natural chews my dog needs, i would NEVER have continued thru the process!!
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Dec 03, 2017
    Your order completion software is some of the worst I've ever used.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Sign up for e-mail notifications and receive very good online promos. You can save quite a bit. Good selection. Have not had issues with anything being out of stock. Good delivery.
    Dec 03, 2017
    30# Taste of the Wild Wetlands dry dog food. Excellent online promos via e-mail notification. Knocks the price down to approximately $40 per bag. I stock up as a result. Delivery is good. No complaints. Also have a rebate program where the more you spend the more they bank into your account towards a future purchase. They 100% back your purchase satisfaction. From time to time they also have e-mail promos for items such as high-end dog food samples for $1 with free shipping.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Dec 03, 2017
    shipped fast, it arrived within a reasonable time & in good shape.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    We have purchased various natural products for our cats over time. All have worked! The drops we use for Kenzie to calm him down are wonderful - he is more relaxed and less likely to over groom. He was severely mistreated and is still fearful of strangers but with time and patience has grown to love us (devoted I should say) and is accepting of attention from a few outsiders. Hopeful that the Salmon Oil will help heal his skin and help him regain his lost coat.
    Dec 03, 2017
    Only Natural Pet is our prime source of safe and healthy products for our 3 rescue cats. Fine products, reasonable prices, excellent service. Should be a model for all vendors on the internet!
    Dec 03, 2017
    My delivery date was changed with no reason given, unsure if it was fedex or natural pet
  • Dec 02, 2017
    Second time buyer so I like the product.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I have always been satisfied with your products. I also seem to find what I need when I go to your website.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I ranked several of the questions as a 6 because until I get the product and know how it works I don't feel I can give it a good or bad rating