Only Natural Pet Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Only Natural Pet Reviews

12/11/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 473 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Nov 19, 2017
    great service when there was a mistake made it was promptly and nicely corrected
    Dec 01, 2017
  • Dec 01, 2017
    product has worked well for my dog. very satisfied.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    Wonderful company who truly cares about customers and our furbabies. Great natural selection for better pet health with high quality ingredients.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    First time dealing with Only Natural Pet but hope to be a regular customer. Googled homeopathic remedies I could give my cat for her Asthma and this company came up first and I clicked on it and made a purchase.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    i hope this supplement works for my baby cat :(
  • Nov 30, 2017
    I enjoy the variety of natural products for the pets in our life.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    It’s a new way to care of my pets health. It’s easy to prepare an I feel confident they are getting one of the best healthy meals available in the market.
    Nov 29, 2017
    I am trying to keep my small dogs in good health and getting this type of food, I hope it will do it. So far they are satisfied. my male has a weak stomach and the food I buy from Only Natural Pet has helped. The food is a little expensive, but my dogs have adjusted to it well, its easy to manage, and easy to prepare for consumption. It ships fast and delivers in a very short time. Hurrah!
  • Nov 29, 2017
    It indicated that I was eligible for free shipping. yet, when I went to checkout, I was charged for shipping! ???
    Hope the product works
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Nov 29, 2017
    this cough medication was not helpfull.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    The coupons make the prices competitive with Amazon/Chewy. Without coupons I'm not sure I would shop here given that the free shipping option cannot ship to a PO box address which is my preferred shipping destination. In order to use the free shipping offer, I have to ship to my residence which is a slight inconvenience to me.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    I had a difficult time getting the web site to process my order the day i filled my cart so i had to return today to get it to process. I am ver y happy with the items i ordered and will shop again at Only Natural Pet. Thank you Kel
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I am happy to be able to take advantage of the black friday offers, since there was a problem with the system, thank you.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Hope my pets like my last order..never purchased before..hope to get future good deals thank you!!
  • Nov 17, 2017
    My Boston Terrier absolutely loves his Tizzi toy - he takes it with him everywhere he goes in the house. Unfortunately one of the legs has been chewed off-- so its replacement time.
    Nov 28, 2017
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I love your products and website. But your customer service is lacking. It says to call for expert advice, but no one is available. you wait and wait and then are told to send an email. suggest you don't advertise calling for expert advice. Also, I couldn't enter my credit card #. Atter trying 3 times I used Paypal.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    The experience in placing this order is as easy as the last time. Good work!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I like their product discounts and shipping discounts.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I'm very happy to find this web site with the type of quality natural products I'm a geek for. I'm also pleased they accept PayPal credit as a payment option. I'm also a fan of discounts offered!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Wish there was natural dog food for dogs with pancreatitis. The liv herb works well for my dogs with elevated enzyme count, however the price is a bit much.