Only Natural Pet Reviews

08/23/2016
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 978 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Aug 16, 2016
    Very pleased with the selection of natural , homepathic, and high quality products. web site is very user friendly and check out was very clear and easy.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I purchase products from Only Natural because I love my Precious Pet . I want him to have the best. I appreciate the coupons that are included in his order. Every little bit helps me.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Thanks for processing our order as quickly as possible....
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I enjoy the natural pet food options.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I tried using traditional flea and tick prevention on my dog and she HATED it. It obviously burned and/or irritated her skin and it was a fight to use it every time. It's nice to know that I have the option of giving her the same grade of flea and tick prevention that's all natural and my dog will instead sit and wait for like a treat. Much better - two very satisfied customers.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Great website. Good information and very user friendly. Will use again. Thank you
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Only Natural Pet checkout process is the worst of any online retailer I have ever experienced. I had to use three different browsers and I still had issues that took over an hour to resolve to purchase their products. The only reason I spent so much time is they have some private label products that my very sensitive dog can tolerate, otherwise I would not purchase products from a website that has constant issues. I'm very dissatisfied with their customer service hours that close at 4:00 PM PST, M-F.
    Just love shopping here
  • Aug 15, 2016
    This was a great find, my dog likes the food and I feel good giving it to him. And now that I see I can have it auto ordered that makes things just that much easier on me.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    The first product purchased is the tooth plaque remover. It seems to be working well. We are excited about this. We follow-up with tooth scraper. Shipping time was good but shipping charges see high.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I found Kidney Support to be very helpful for my pets problem.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I am glad homeopathics are available for dogs.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I have been buying from Only Natural Pet for years. Good products !!!
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I am not happy with your site because I wanted to use my $5 GETFIVE Coupon along with the FREESHIP that is available until Midnight Tonite 8/14/16. But at Checkout there was no prompt to allow me to get my GETFIVE coupon. I want that COUPON ...I have two of them actually and would like to use them both. So what's up? I am sorry I had to place my order before Midnight tonite as I wanted to talk to someone about applying the coupons I earned. You can call me @ 619 240-7776
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Very pleased to have found your naral products and am looking forward to trying them. I have not done heart worm prevention, just due to side effects that I've read. So, I am looking forward to using your product
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Love r company
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I love that the products are natural and do not contain unknown chemicals which concern me. My 3 dogs are sensitive to many over the counter type products in area stores. I do not want chemicals on my pets or in my yard.
    Aug 16, 2016
    I like the idea of natural products and they offer them
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    The cat food I wanted was available to me at a great price. And I love that I can schedule a re-order on a schedule that works for me. Very happy.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Have been using for several years now. After a couple of months I saw a real difference in my dogs coat. She has been healthy and of perfect weight and has a wonderful healthy coat now. I wouldn't change for anything. Easy to order because I choose to put it on auto delivery as I am so busy I will get low before I think about it.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    i have an aggressive dog. The essential oil Out of Control which we' ve been using for about 10 days seems to be working. I've ordered some additional products to try to make our situation even better.