Only Natural Pet Reviews

08/31/2015
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 410 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Aug 12, 2015
    I like the mail-order service, prompt delivery. Not much to criticize except TOO MANY E-MAILS!
    A very trustworthy site.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    high caliber products, with fair prices , especially when using coupons.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    The "Your Rebate" applied to the order total at the end of checkout is somewhat confusing. It w/b nice if it was subtracted from the order total in the right column. Other than that, I really enjoy your products and customer service. Thanks.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Good products and safe. On the free dog treat on the dog's birthday is a nice idea, HOWEVER, we actually have 12 rescued dogs and 1 foster at the moment -- only one dog is allowed a birthday treat. Many homes have more than one.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    REALLY LIKE THE INFO AND ACCESS TO NATURAL HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS. HAS HELPED WITH MY DOG'S ALLERGY AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have been satisfied with almost everything we have ordered from Only Natural Pet. The Happy Traveler "treat" did not prevent car sickness in our dog.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    To date, the customer service, products and shipping can not be beaten. The products are as described, appealing and FRESH. They arrive usually before delivery date. And, the phone reps are up to speed, polite and extremely helpful. Also, this company offers hard to find as well as unique items for your pet. Outstanding!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Awesome website! Easy ordering! Thanks for the free shipping on my first order! I will be back.
    So far..Great products!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I truly like shopping here because ONP has good prices on raw & raw/dehydrated foods as well as a variety of free range treats. I also like the fact that they have a article & video section to further educate me on holistic care and concerns.
    love this site
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I purchased for my Moms cat who is not responding to traditional steroids shots for terrible hot spot. Reviews are convincing me to at least try. Hopefully it will help.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    My cat likes the food I order. My only regret is that sometimes there is a long delay in getting back orders.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I had previously ordered a brand of food from your site that was decently priced. Addition for cats. My senior with ibd and colitis is doing well on it. I currently get some natural/homeopathic aids from another company and I wanted to try some of yours that are not available with the other company. I also have fussy cats when it comes to hair ball treats and I wanted to try yours. The Rescue Me stickers grabbed my attention as well. Some of those are gifts. We'll see how this next order goes over with the kitlins. I'm also fostering five young cats for adoption and I am trying the digestive aids out on them, as it is cheaper than the other brand I'm using currently. I am taking issue with the fact I couldn't use the 11th anniversary coupon. I'm only evre gonna order other items if they're on sale, depending on the need.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I love that I can trust everything they sell. That is a great time saver.
    Aug 9, 2015
    I love this place. They have great products and I like their philosophy.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have purchased supplements from this company before and do believe they have contributed to the health of my 17yr. old cat's health...kidney health-wise and lung-wise.
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Very dissatisfied with the Our Pet's Pet Feeder that was sent to me by other company in Ohio. Junk! Thing is they sent it in humongous box. On returning I chose more suited size for shipping return. Thing is total cost to return for me was $9.00. With your credit it still will cost me. Should have had courtesy of return shipping label. Will never purchase such again!!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 9, 2015
    My dogs love Only Natural Pet Canine Powerfood. This is a quality product at a great price.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    Cranberry was recommended by our vet for our dog's UTI. After reading reviews on this product, it seemed like a good product to try.