Only Natural Pet Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Only Natural Pet Reviews

09/25/2017
Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 457 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Only Natural Pet

2016 Winner

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Sep 12, 2017
    My shopping experience so far with Only Natural Pet has been pretty positive. I spoke with a representative on the phone and they were very friendly and knowledgeable.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    My dog Bear has a really bad allergy problem and I have been searching for some product that will help his discomfort. the vet said it is a flea problem but I don't see fleas. I hope your products help him and if they do I will join the monthly routine. He is my big boy and since I lost my husband last fall he has been a great confort to me.
  • Sep 11, 2017
    I hope I am purchasing a useful product for my two cats and one dog.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    It takes a very long time to receive all of my orders. Half the time on my auto ship my cat food is on back order. Prices are good that is why I keep ordering and I like when you have promo codes. Disappointment in shipping.
    Sep 11, 2017
    terrible shipping. it takes 10-12 days to receive my shipment. when I can order from chewy's and get in 2-3 dayswhat a difference. the only thing I like is the price
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Other than home cooked food, only natural pet is the only thing I would feed my dogs.
  • Aug 31, 2017
    The tablets brewer's yeast and garlic has worked wonderfully with my little Bichon :)
    Sep 11, 2017
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Great pet supplies and service.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    I like that they carry quality products & have quality standards for processing.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Sep 10, 2017
    Only Natural Pet had exactly what I was looking for at comparable pricing. I like that they have Pay Pal checkout and you don't have to use a credit card. The biggest drawback was that they ship via FedEx Ground, by far the worst company when it comes to receiving items at my location, they are ALWAYS days late or won't deliver at all.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    I heard about the Ocean Kelp to help with tartar for dogs and cats, but I was shocked at the number and variety of natural products that are available. Extremely pleasantly surprised!
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Sep 10, 2017
    Great company.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Pricey products but first time order has a discount. I love the uniqueness of the pet products.
    Sep 09, 2017
  • Sep 09, 2017
    I was given a bag of these treats as a gift. I run a dog daycare and dog training business. The dogs have responded incredibly well to these treats (I use them as treats, anyway - as I like the way they can be broken into small bites)
  • Aug 26, 2017
    good deal
    Sep 09, 2017
    wow
  • Sep 09, 2017
    This is my first purchase from Only Naturel Pet. Found this site by accident when the other dog food site I have been using stopped carrying the size configuration that I liked. Also, the prices were better here and I think I may have found my new dog food online shopping site.
  • Sep 08, 2017
    very happy with the ONP tag
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Only Natural is my favorite online pet store. I found everything that I need for my pet right here in one spot AND I can SECURELY get my pet's order automatically sent when I choose for it to be sent without delay... or forgetfulness on my part. Thank you Only Natural my pet and I are very pleased with your services.
    Sep 08, 2017
    Dexter is a VERY HAPPY kitty an thanks Only Natural Pet so much for his toy an his food and new liter that doesn't harm his eyes... as for me... I'm happy that my kitty is happy ! :)
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Appreciate the timely and service, and common sense website
  • Sep 08, 2017
    I have been looking for natural products for my cats. I look forward to trying this product as my cat has suffered from chronic nasal discharge for more than a year.
  • Sep 07, 2017
    The prices are very reasonable and a good value.