Only Natural Pet Reviews

Only Natural Pet Ratings and User Reviews. Only Natural Pet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 368 reviews.

Only Natural Pet Rating

More About Only Natural Pet

Recent Reviews for Only Natural Pet

• Sep 13, 2015
    This is the first time I have bought any thing from this company. But, I like all the information & items I found. Thank you
  • Sep 12, 2015
    I really appreciated the first-time customer discount and free shipping, as well as the variety of bed types for my dog. The website was clean and clear to operate and ordering was a breeze. Thank you.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Love this site, love the products. Only thing I trust to treat my cats allergies.
    I hope it works.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Am happy that I can access and modify the automatic shipping schedule and also able to edit it to add or delete items - do wish though special consideration of discounts, free shipping, special offers could be higher especially to repeated orders or the automatic scheduled customers
  • Sep 11, 2015
    This is only my second order. On my first order I purchased the same items--the Get Serious! Extractor for Cats. During shipping some of the product leaked out the bottle(s). I initially called customer service (couldn't get through) so then I emailed. My issue was dealt with quickly, professionally, and to my satisfaction. Although this product hasn't stopped my one cat from going on the carpet, I'm giving it another try. Definitely like the idea of all natural products for pet and human needs.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Like the site, easy to understand.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    They are the only online Merchant that Applaws additive free cat food in pouches. They always seem to be well stocked which I am quite happy about. Hard to get this product locally that is well stocked with this cat food, USA product and additive free which is hard to find that is grain free as well. I would like to see more discount to buying in bulk without having to use auto shipping for a regular customer of this pet food product. When I can buy it locally my pet store gives me 20/% for buying the cases.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    This was a wonderful experience and amazing prices! I will definitely be ordering again.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I like there natural product for heartworm protection, it works very well and this product is not toxic to your dog.
    Very good web site
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I was very happy to find a healthy dog chew for my pointer that was within my limited budget! Thanks!
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I was looking for a product for my dad dog..she has severe allergies and constantly itching..I also have was very exciting to see all the natural products you have.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    This is my first time ordering from ONP...let me see how my kitties respond to the new products...thank you.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I was searching for Max Meat and found your website. I breed and show champion Miniature Schnauzers who are all on raw diets. It's not always convenient to feed raw while traveling to/from dog shows. (I recently bought a food dehydrator, too) Anyway, I didn't buy Max Meat but bought green tripe...which seems to be a delicacy because it's difficult for me to find locally. I'll see how the me and dogs like this product.
    Sep 13, 2015
    The green tripe was mashed up...I was expecting it to be in chunks
  • Sep 4, 2015
    My bulldog has many allergies. I was trying to find a food that decreased her exposure to grains, chicken, and extra additives. Only Natural Max Beef is the food I'm feeding now. She loves it & her allergy symptoms have decreased
    Sep 12, 2015
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Looking for better natural products for my pets
    Sep 13, 2015
    On time shipping,great selection of products ,like them so far for my pets
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I had a coupon for$ off cat food n a coupon for $ off dog food I ordered both items but could only use 1 coupon so i had to place a 2nd order. I disagree with this arrangement.
    Sep 10, 2015
    As in passed orders the 22.5 bag of only natural poultry feast arrived with a tear/ opening where the side seam meets the top seam. I do like the product not the packaging.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Somewhat inefficient check out process. Please include a box to check if billing address is same as shipping instead of filling in the same info twice.
    Sep 9, 2015
    Package arrived on time. Our new puppy enjoys the bully sticks and the larger ones last a long time.