OptiContacts.com Reviews

07/23/2014
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 294 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    The purchase experience was quick and easy. I did take a bit of (short)time to figure the procedure for sending an updated prescription but I did find the email address. It looks like a download feature, on site, is in the making. OptiContacts was a generic recommendation by a friend so I went with it. No complaints :)
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great Company, Great Price, Great Shipping!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    They stuck me with a last minute "processing" fee. Seriously? Tell me up front what it will cost not at the last minute. I think they were very shady to do this and did not like it a bit.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Cheaper than buying from doctor
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Was disappointed with the price increase. Had I known, I would have shopped around. I will next time! I have bought here since 2012 and never got any coupons. How do I get them????
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Last time I got contacts one of my lenses were torn when I opened up one of the lenses. Please check my lenses as it is very important to me that I get some that are wearable. Thank you. I have never seen a coupon for these either. Where do I find coupons?
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Polite, professional customer service rep that could answer my question quickly and effectively.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Easy to order.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I was unable to get free shipping for my items...even though the page advertised it. I will be contacting customer service to inquire about this.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    It's a little off putting to find a better price from this site on Google for the product vs. when I go to the site to re-order the same product.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I've purchased from them before. Best prices and easy to order. Quick delivery.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    I have none.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered two items with priority shipping. One arrive the day after it was shipped (exceeded my expectations) and the other hasn't come yet (did not meet my expectations)

From OptiContacts.com

Hi sshanyy, Thank you for placing your order with us. We apologize for the delay in your 2nd item. Please give us a call at 1-888-678-4201 (Monday to Friday 10am- 6pm) so that we could review the status of your order with you. Regards, The ... Read full response »
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Came to OptiContacts after a mishap with a competitor. Changed my order to an amount which I could do better elsewhere. So I did and now OptiContacts has my business. Keep up the promotional offers!
    Jul 21, 2014
    Great product and service. Don't support your local government, less is more.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Hi was very ease to order and customer service was very nice. Will order again thanks again Lydia f
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Love the quick reorder process. No clicking around to get what I need.
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Great prices! Thank you!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    First paired ripped after 2 days very disappointed.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    LOVED you guys until you notified me that prices were going up, per Johnson & Johnson, so not technically your fault, but it still sucks. would of ordered more but didn't have enough money in the bank to buy additional boxes right now. thank you for sending me that email letting me know to purchase by 6/30 before the prices got raised.oh and for some reason I could not use paypal to check out. not sure if the problem was on your end, or theirs...
    Jul 15, 2014