OptiContacts.com Reviews

05/25/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 342 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Apr 23, 2015
    I was under the impression the $50 credit would be "applied at checkout" for the cost. Not too pleased with that part.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Most likely you have ordered Acuvue products. Please note no retailer is allowed to provide any discounts that will lower the price/box as the manufacturer has set this minimum price for all retailers and doctor's ... Read full response »
  • Apr 23, 2015
    It would be helpful if the eyes were listed as left or right rather than OD and OS. Not everyone knows what that means. It would also be nice if the boxes were marked upon arrival also so you know which is the left and which is the right eye. They mark them at the Dr's office when you purchase there. If you don't have your script on you, you may not know which is which when these arrive. But I do love Opticontacts.com otherwise. The ordering process is easy and the prices are good.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We do have listed on our website RIGHT (OD) and LEFT (OS) to make the ordering process clear and simple. However we never mark the boxes before shipping them out. As per our return policy we are unable to accept back ... Read full response »
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I finished the order still unsure as to how OptiContacts.com would verify my prescription with my optician, how I would know when my doctor confirmed the prescription, and whether or not any action on my part is necessary.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I am very unhappy with this company. They verified my contact lens prescription with my doctor and sent me the wrong lenses. Now I have to pay more shipping and more for the contacts because I'm only getting 2 boxes instead of 4. Very dissatisfied.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that. Mistakes, while they happen rarely, we will always correct them immediately. Please contact us at 1-877-536-7347 or service@OptiContacts.com so we may fix this for you. Thank you for choosing ... Read full response »
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I am thrilled to find competition for contact lenses. And am glad I am saving money.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I dislike how early and frequently they remind me to reorder my contacts.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if the reorder reminder emails do not have the best timing for you. The emails are sent automatically based on the type of lens you order and the recommended wearing time. If you have further questions or ... Read full response »
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Pricing and discounts are really unclear and seem a little deceptive.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I have been purchasing from OptiContacts.com for the last year and I have had a great experience because it is easy to check out and the product always get here in 3-6 days.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    keep the low prices going!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Very fast delivery, thank you
  • Apr 14, 2015
    OptiContacts provides an quick means to re-purchase contacts from home.
    Apr 22, 2015
    Makes for a quick turn on getting product, competitive with local pricing.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    My first time ordering contacts on line myself , Very happy with my order, came on time and the price was good too !!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I thought there was a discount of $5.00, but in reality the discount is for the next purchase. It was not easy to navigate or understand when to put in a code. In the end there was no discount.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I ordered then back on April 5th, and just got them today. Would like to know why it's took 2 weeks to get them.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Very good price for contact lenses.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Great advertised price but final price is higher at checkout because of the "handling charge". This charge is in addition to the shipping charge. The "handling charge" seems like a last minute mark-up of some sort. Very strange.
  • Mar 30, 2015