OptiContacts.com Reviews

08/26/2016
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 267 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

Quick and easy
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Ordering from OptiContacts is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3! Contacts are always shipped on time. My only tiff if any is that I never receive any discounts because I don't place large orders. It would be nice to receive free shipping once in a while.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I wish the "reorder now" button didn't take me to a higher cost version of the exact same contacts. When I search the site versus when I click the reorder email, I get a lower price. This is my major problem with OptiContacts. Otherwise, I'm happy to support a company from the Buffalo-Niagara region.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. The special offers you have found online are part of our current promo program for new customers. We always alternate promotions and offer them to new or existing customers at a time. We can most definitely apply a new ... Read full response »
  • Jul 4, 2016
    OptiContacts offered the lowest price.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    I love this site to purchase contacts! Quality is top notch. Shipping and PayPal is great! I would like to know if they take insurance to pay for the contacts.
  • Jul 1, 2016
    This purchase was my first ever contact purchase. Was very easy and painless.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    processing was very,very,very high

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel that way. Even considering this fee, we guarantee our total price to be the lowest on the web, and it's backed by a 7 day price guarantee which can be viewed at: ... Read full response »
  • Jun 29, 2016
    GREAT SITE, CONTACTS ARRIVE FAIRLY FAST
  • Jun 29, 2016
    I love this company for contacts it's quick and easy to use the only thing I'd say need a little work it the initial log in
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I am excited to try the disposable lenses, since I am in the lake a lot, I usually have my contacts have issues from getting dirty all the time from the lake water. It will be nice to be able to dispose of them after a day on the lake.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Have always had satisfactory results with OptiContacts
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Jul 3, 2016
    Easy reorder process. Super fast shipping. Unsure whether is best price or not.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    The lowest prices of any internet contact seller I have yet to find. The ease of making a purchase is appreciated. My optometrist is slow in getting the written Rx to me so your help in moving this order along is appreciated! I am a permanent customer.
    Jul 3, 2016
    The lowest price I found on the net. Fast delivery, easy ordering. I will always order from them unless something changes.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Jun 30, 2016
    Received order a lot sooner then i expected and well packaged, i was a bit skeptical at first but i am very satisfied with my experience. It was my first time ordering online for contacts and you all made it a great experience, thank you! referrals coming your way!!
  • Jun 21, 2016
    So far so good. This is the first time I have ordered contact lenses from Opti Contacts. I love the fact that prices are way cheaper than 1 800 contacts. However, I will give a better rating once I receive my order.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Great experience ordering contacts, will return.
    Jul 1, 2016
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Jul 2, 2016
    Oopi Contact has many-varied kinds of brand contact lenses in stock.
  • May 13, 2016
    Jun 29, 2016
    My order was delivered late, when I received the contacts the boxes looked yellow and warped. The first contact that I opened wouldn't stay in my eye so I had to throw it away. I have used them about 3 weeks and already had to replace them. The brand new contacts that I have in my eye's today are completely blurry. Which means that I either have to go back to my eye doctor or try a new pair. I haven't even had them a month and I'm down to a 3 month supply that was supposed to last me 6 months. I will never order from you again.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. The lenses we sell are sourced from the same suppliers that your doctor uses and therefore will be the same as you would get from your doctor. As such all our products carry the full manufacturer's warranty against ... Read full response »