OptiContacts.com Reviews

09/01/2015
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 385 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Aug 1, 2015
    Thank you for the great service.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    loyal customers should get discounts for future purchases
  • Jul 30, 2015
    shipping charges are egregious. It is the shipping charge that will prompt me to find an alternate vendor the next time my perscription changes.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. Our shipping rates are flat rates charged depending on the amount you spend on the website. As an additional effort to maintain our relationships with our existing customers, we guarantee the lowest prices. If you find a ... Read full response »
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Handy to do it this way
  • Jul 29, 2015
    With my re-order I was glad you had all my information for my contacts so I only had to make one slight change in the prescription. One suggestion: I made the prescription change, and was almost going to re-submit it when I realize the change had not happened. I needed to press "UPDATE" first . I think that step should be highlighted in red so the client realizes that that the change has not been completed until the "UPDATE" key is pressed.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The Advertised shipping costs were different from the actual shipping costs at time of checkout. Also, the prices are misleading, specifically when the processing fees increase the total price of the order by about 25%. The listed price should better reflect the final price the customer will actually pay. When my total went from $61 to nearly $90 after fees, it makes your company look untrustworthy and unreliable. You advertise low prices when in fact your prices are quite comparable to your competitors. That is not okay.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any confusion. All charges (shipping and processing) and itemized during the ordering process and included in the total cost shown on the last page. We are unable to show the processing charges until you ... Read full response »
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I found 2 different prices for your product. There was a $19 handling fee attached to one and unexplained incorrect amount on the other. Please clear things up asap.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any confusion. We are currently running special offers through different publishers. The price/box will be lower than our regular price when you follow such a promotional link. We are unable to pull up ... Read full response »
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great site, great product. I do think that any order over the specified amount should be granted free shipping. Shipping charges are quite high for a small prodct.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I will be interested to see how the verification of prescription works and whether buying on-line is more or less efficient. Easy to use website. Excited to have this option to purchase on-line. Thank you!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Easy to use website. good prices, would like to see a returning customer deal or discount option. Like VIP membership, free shipping , something of the sort! I would also like the option of getting an optional free trial pair of color contacts in my Rx. Membership has its privileges, and is very enticing
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great prices and good experience so far... Waiting to receive contacts to decide if I will order again.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great prices & very easy website to navigate.
    Jul 31, 2015
    Great prices. Items shipped on time and are as described.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I love ordering contacts from here. Ordering is easy, inexpensive and the contacts are of great quality.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Very friendly and helpful customer service
  • Jul 20, 2015
    VERY reasonable prices!
    Jul 28, 2015
    This was a smooth and quick transaction. OptiContacts also had the BEST prices on my brand/type. I am very pleased with this purchase.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    The price on these contacts was the best I found.
    Jul 29, 2015
    I was happy both with the speed of receiving my order and with the price of the contacts. I got a years supply for the same price my eye dr's office was going to charge me for a 6 month supply. Needless to say I am happy with my purchase.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I had one pair of contacts yet from my 2014 order and when I went to put them in the (8.5 -1.25/-0.75x180) contact was all dried up. It seemed to be sealed up in the individual container they come in.

From OptiContacts.com

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate when customers let us know when things are not right. The lenses we sell are the exact same as you would receive from your local eye care provider. They originate directly from the manufacturer in factory ... Read full response »
  • Jul 8, 2015
    wish there were coupons available for existing customers
    Jul 30, 2015
    I am pleased with the pricing of my multi-focal, toric lenses. They take a little longer to prepare and receive, but not in excess. To be honest - I haven't opened my order yet. So hopefully everything is received as ordered.