OptiContacts.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

OptiContacts.com Reviews

09/18/2017
OptiContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. OptiContacts.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 346 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - OptiContacts.com

2013 Winner

OptiContacts.com Rating

More About OptiContacts.com

Recent Reviews for OptiContacts.com

• Jul 20, 2017
    Best prices around! Quick shipping easy to use!
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I was a former customer of Vision Direct. They always offered free shipping with orders exceeding $100.
    Jul 20, 2017
    It was so convenient and easy to order. Thank you OptiContacts.com!
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Easy fast and very affordable compared to my doctors office, Costco, or other websites! Plus if feel much better paying with PayPal brownie points for that :)
    Jul 20, 2017
    Easy ordering , simple to upload prescription. No problem at all. Took about a week to to get to my mailbox but much better than going to a place where they want to sell you three contacts per box at 45-50$. I'm pretty happy I'll order in six months.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Very easy to purchase from this website and the price is great.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I have been very pleased with the availability, selection, price, and service at Opticontacts. I'm glad I discovered this site!
    Jul 20, 2017
    Great website, product, delivery speed,and communication regarding order status.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    excelente, agil, muy buenos precios con relacion a argentina, muy recomendable
  • Jul 19, 2017
    I find your prices to be very high
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Jul 19, 2017
    This is the worst online contacts retailer I have ever used. They NEVER responded to my multiple emails, their customer support reps are rude and don't speak English, and their 7-day Price Match guarantee is a lie. This company should not be in business, and I will NOT purchase from them again. Their processing fee is ridiculously high which makes their "discounted" prices basically no lower than you would pay at the store. I am completely disappointed.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Love your site!! Can't find prices this good anywhere else. Every time I order my contacts, they arrive extremely quickly!! I have no complaints! :)
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Will always buy from opticontacts good quality fast service and always has my brand thanks
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Wife ordered here and was pleased.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Jul 19, 2017
    I just got my contacts yesterday and put them in this morning and EVERYTHING is BLURY! I am having to Strain to see this email at all & did not bring my glasses with me to work. This isvnybfirst order from your company bc you had a better price than the company I've been using. If this is the quality of your products I am returning them and expect a full refund. I will go elsewhere even if I have to pay nore.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Low cost and user friendly website!
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Overall an awesome experience! Paid much less than I would have for LESS contacts at my prior merchant, which was the WalMart Vision Center. Isn't Walmart supposed to be known for their low prices?!?! Apparently it doesn't apply to contacts.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I don't remember their being a processing charge in the past. This was disappointing and may cause me to look elsewhere in the future.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I find that OptiContacts provides the cheapest prices available on my contact lenses. Additionally, OptiContacts does not try to hit you with hidden "Processing" fees at checkout. I will always check out OptiContacts before buying elsewhere.
    Great pricing!
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I like the cost of the purchases. It's very reasonable, even the 1 day shipping. The only issue I had was the shipping option kept reverting back to standard shipping as I was processing order. That was inconvienent to have to keep re-editing.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    Jul 18, 2017
    I cannot express how much I love Opti Contact! They always deliver SO fast...when I run out of contacts, the last thing I want to do is wear my glasses for days! The prices are great too.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I've Been without my contacts for weeks now because I couldn't find exactly what I needed and today I finally found what I needed and didn't think twice to search anywhere else. Perfect Price !